Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

"self-insert" Fairy tail AU game

Hallian

Super-Earth
We've all done it at least once in our lives; you place yourself alongside characters in a fictional story. In most cases, it's over the top and simply a Mary s(t)ue. Some of us, however, can make the character believable and not shift the spotlight to themselves at all times. I am looking for a game (Gm can pitch the system to me) set in the Fairy Tail universe with the players (I'd rather keep it small; 2-4 players) being able, but not forced, to play themselves + magic. While it is most likely going to be AU, considering it would be easier for the GM to make it erotic, I don't want to scratch characters from the record books. I have a reason for that. You see, so far I haven't mentioned anything erotic. That's because I want to be able to build relationships with the NPCs.

The players can start off as friends (with or without benefits) with a couple of characters and a close friend to one (The GM could change this if he wants.) I would like it if the game has a focus on relationships with both NPCs and other PCs. These can be sexual and one might get romantic.

Other things I would like to mention is that while the GM can pitch the system to me, I am familiar with BESM, M&M 2e and 3e, 3.5, and Pathfinder. Others will have to be taught to me (and I am still learning BESM.) I don't want the game to be solely about sex, but still have it as a primary aspect.

Another thing. I want this to be a live game via Roll20, skype chat (no voice), etc. The friend who pointed me in this direction had a different definition of Play by post. He was thinking of freeform on a forum and I was thinking of on a forum, period.

I have saturdays practically open. I may be able to squeeze some other time

I sent you a message.

Back
Top Bottom