Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Liquid Raven OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Shotgun Slug (Working Title) OOC

Hiiii everyone! (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ don't mind me~ >w< just saying hi ohoho~

Hello hello! I hope to be joining with you lot ^^

Hey, so Stonetribe sent me a PM and I said why the hell not, so here I am!

reading over the other profiles I felt a girly girl would fit well and yet what I'm writing now is becoming a lioness type D:

So after some debate I've scrapped that, I wanna challenge myself so say hello to your overly-motherly frilly lead singer!

Alrighty then! After over a month of prep work, we're finally just about ready to get started! All that's left is a few details to iron out and we'll be good to go!

Firstly is a posting order. I think the simplest way to go about that is to just use the order I met you lovely ladies. ^^ That being...

1. Stonetribe
2. KaitouKid5790
3. zoraida
4. messylips

Now's the fun part, deciding on a name for the band. :D The name Shotgun Slug was just something I came up as a place holder. I imagined it as a band name before and that the band's logo could be a cute little cartoon slug holding a shotgun with a big toothy grin. :p However, the band belongs to you girls so I'll let y'all decide what you'd like it to be amongst you're selves.

I'm honestly cool with whatever and, as an artist myself I'd love to not only take the faceclaims for the characters and draw a little somethin but also doodle up the logo ^^

Ohhhh, a group shot of all our characters would be really cool! I'm also fine with whatever y'all decide to call the band, though if you all like Shotgun Slug and decided to keep it, I'd be very flattered. ^^

Shotgun slug is a silly name that I think could work, I can't think of anything better so I'm fine with it!

Do we want and English name or Japanese name? Most of our characters seem to have Japanese names.

And japanese has a possibility for cool sounding names too so just for the sake of options I will make a suggestion or two, if no one likes these then we can stick with Shotgun Slug. :p

Liquid Raven

Twilight Carousel

Yūgure Karasu

Vermilion

Twilight Raven

Vermilion Collection

Primary Twilight

Vermilion Rush

Twilight Nutmeg

Evangelion

Evangelion Sorority

Elegant Lycanthropy

Elegance of Pearl

Elegance Eclipse

LOL hmmm just a few turned into a whole list. XD

Yeah, the role play was going to be set in Japan so a Japanesy name for themeatic's sake would be nice. On the flip side though, you could keep your current western name and have her be a foreigner. ^^

Those suggestions don't quite stand out to me. They seem a little disconnected. Not that Shotgun Slug had much meaning to it either. Just a silly play on words that only works with a cartoon slug holding a shotgun as the logo. (A slug is a kind of ammunition for shotguns, but I'm sure ya'll knew that)

Hmmm, Liquid Raven Tea Company?

Less engrishy to show that one band member is not (or at least not fully) Japanese, makes sense but no less silly.

Liquid Raven just sounds unnecessarily cool XD

Sounds great. ^^ I could still doodle up the logo and everything... though I'd have to figure things out a bit better.

Excellent! ^^ With that being settled, all that's left is for me to start up the main thread by writing and intro post and we'll finally be able to start! That always seems to be one of the harder parts of a role play though. It's really hard to decide on how you want to go about it. >.<

What I was thinking that was that maybe we could take a bit from the interest check thread. If you guys recall, Hansuke knew each of the band members personally before the band was formed. He had a feeling that the three of them would get along pretty well and thought to introduce them to each other. So we could have it start out with Hansuke inviting the rest of the band over to his house to meet each other for the first time.

Would that work for ya'll?

Works for me ^^ Also helps with figuring out how exactly these characters interact with each other.

A thread advertising the Idea, the one that he originally posted to attract attention!

messylips said:
A thread advertising the Idea, the one that he originally posted to attract attention!

Right, it's the one that I linked you to when I was first introducing the role play. It didn't get very many takers, so I thought to seek out interested people on my own. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom