Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M/M Rp Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaitouKid5790

Planetoid
These are organized by Fandom. I have lots of ideas and I figure that rather than having a bunch of different threads I would just have one for them all. As such I will ask that anyone interested in these rps would PM me to avoid confusion and give me room to post new ideas as i come up with them. As Ideas are taken I will edit to remove them from the thread.

*** These are all Yaoi RPs but the gender of the rp partner makes no difference to me. Some of my favorite Yaoi Rps have been done with other girls :D ****

Ouran Highschool Host Club:

* Kyoya has been watching the two of them ever since they joined the club and now he cannot stand to wait another moment, he must make the Hitachin Twins his. He will show them the advantages of letting someone else in.

* Kaa meets the Ouran Highschool Host Club - Tamaki purchases a snake for one of the clubs many cosplay events. That snake is Kaa. Afterwards he decides to keep the snake as a sort of club mascot and one by one that host club boys fall into Kaa's clutches. (we could do it after Honey and Mouri have graduated because Honey is so small and looks like a little kid even though he is 18 just to avoid any issues with the ToS) We can Leave out Haruhi... and it could be a snake other than Kaa tongue whatevs

* Kyoya tags along on a business trip with his father to a new health resort the Ootori's are building in Hawaii. He did not expect to run into Tamaki there as well. (thinking Seduction, maybe Kyoya trying to resist his feelings and eventually over come and giving in?)

* Kyoya Ootori is a Vampire.

Detective Conan:

* Kaitou Kid is a Phantom thief in search of a very special gem called Pandora. It is supposed to grant immortality and his father was murdered trying to destroy it so it would never fall into evil hands. Now Kaitou has taken up the mantle. The RP could consist of Kaitou breaking in and the gem being guarded by one or many creatures that he must by pass, or is enslaved by as he tries to steal the gem.

* At a heist Kaitou Kid plays a trick on Nakamouri to get him to pass over a hotel room where he has hidden. Having disguised himself as a woman he handcuffs himself by one wrist to the bed. Nakamouri thinking he has walked in on a young woman getting kinky with her boyfriend quickly leaves. Shinichi Kudo is not so easily fool, finding Kid handcuffed and unable to reach the key to the cuffs he decides to take advantage of the situation and the now trapped, handsome, phantom thief.

Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney:

* Nick and Edgeworth, using this fan fictions as a background for the pair of them - http://games.adult-fanfiction.org/story....=600086883

Inuyasha:

Seshomaru has denied any of his feelinggs for his half brother Inuyasha, it has come to the point now that he cannot hold back any longer, but how to make Inuyasha his when the half demon despises him so much? (I have a few ideas about this we can discuss them in PMs Smile )

Cross-overs:

* Shinichi Kudo has transferred to Cross Academy because he has heard about the mystery of Cross's night class. Being the curious detective he is Shinichi sneeks into night dorm one night when they are all supposed to be in class to hunt for clues. However he runs into one of the class members who has not attended class this evening (Thinking Either Aido or Kain but open to other suggestions.) anyways the vampire will want to 'keep' shinichi. They use their hypnosis and or other powers (eg Aido's is that he can control and form Ice at will) to seduce the detective.

* Basically the same senario as above but with Kaitou Kid instead of Shinichi and he has come to steal a gem from the knight class dorm.

* Kaitou Kuroba, Secretly Kaitou Kid has come to the end of hsi rope... The organization he has been fighting for three years, ever since he turned 17 and found out the truth about his father's death, has now found and eliminated his mother and his father's friend Jii-san. Kaitou is utterly alone, with no one left to help him find Pandora. In Desperation he turns to Akako who give him the secret of summoning a demon. (Detective Conan/Black Butler)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom