Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fantasy Stories, F seeking M and/or Mixed Gender Groups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shandril

Meteorite
Hello there, thanks for taking the time to have a look at this thread.

Who I am
I'm a literate RPer who writes in the third person and who enjoys story-driven RP. My writing goes between several paragraphs to a few lines depending on the flow of the story; dialogue and action sequences tend to be shorter to allow for more back and forth between myself and whoever I'm writing with. I have approximately 25 years of role-playing experience, mainly with tabletop D&D and adventure gamebooks, but also in homebrew freeform online chats. My preferred genres are high fantasy, swords and sorcery and gothic fantasy, but have also dabbled in a little urban gothic. I write on forums, in private chat rooms and sometimes via YIM if I have the time. In case it matters I'm a pansexual cisgender female who writes cisgender female characters.

What I am looking for
Currently looking for some long-term fantasy roleplay with fairly literate writers. Fantasy stories are greatly preferred, especially in Forgotten Realms, Dragonlance or Ravenloft settings, though I will also play in generic fantasy worlds. I like to play active characters with a purpose; warrior women looking for revenge, a thief seeking a treasure horde, a wizard desiring to advance her knowledge and so on, so would require writing partners who enjoy moving stories along and writing characters with depth.

Sample character types I play
Wily thieves
Women warriors
Barbarian shamans
Elvish wizards
Noble paladins
Vistani dancers
And much more...

Sexual stuff
Yes please!
Anal sex
Cunnilingus
Fellatio
Masturbation
Mutual masturbation
Vaginal sex

No thanks!
Penis from anus to mouth
Penis from anus to vagina
Gagging on penis
Choking on penis
Breast sex
Being ejaculated on
BDSM (Note that being tied up in the course of non-sexual scenarios is not the same thing and fine with me).

Kinks
Story, story and more story.
Romance.
Dark sorcerers.
Rough-and-tumble fighters.
Non-sexual roleplay.
Hurt/comfort themes.
Enemies who fall for one another.

Limits
Misogyny.
Non-con.
Sex-driven "plots".
Mundane scenarios (secretary, college girl, bored housewife).
Playing passive roles.
Incest.
Non-humanoid partners.

Plots
Coming soon...

If anyone is interested in discussing some ideas please send me a PM, do not reply to this thread as I'd like to keep if for adding plots and things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom