Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New Neighborhood (GoldenGateSon x sailingsam)

Claire normally was a rough sleeper, it would take a lot of nice and movement to wake her up. Add in the fact that she had been working her ass of the past several days in an attempt to get everything unboxed so she would live in a normal house for once. As it was, Claire was essentially and effectively knocked out, her body limp and left to the devices of what the young teen wished to do to her. She wouldn't be stopping him anytime soon. Her body did react however, when he began to move the oil lower down her body as he worked on her now uncovered cheeks and her long ad luscious legs as she moved softly, already spreading apart her legs a bit as she sighed in her sleep.

Claire's pussy lips were something she was proud of and afraid of at the same time. They were absolutely huge along with her clit. She couldn't stand it but her husband claimed to love it. She again sighed softly in her sleep as his rough tongue moved from her lips to the tip of her anus as she read her legs even further in her sleep, unaware completely about what was about to happen to her as she continued to lay there limp. As the teen lowered himself onto her, she was indeed quit wet, another unfortunate thing she hated about her own body, it lubricated itself thoroughly and time anyone ever came close to her sexual organs. It was only when he thrust inside of her, eliciting a soft sigh from Claire, that she woke up.

Her eyes shot open as she felt the familiar feeling of being fucked as she kept her head down. "That pervert... I... I told.. told him." She paused as she felt for the first time how full she felt as he stayed still inside of her. "Holy shit he's so much bigger than my husband" She thought to herself blushing. "It... it kind of feels good.... maybe.... maybe I can pretend to be asleep and wake up at the last moment before he finishes." She tried to reason with herself. "This... this is so wrong." She thought, yet again didnt make any move to stop him as she continued to lay there, for all intents and views to the teen, she was still knocked out. She did however squeeze her cunt tightly around his cock, hoping that wouldn't give him the appearance she was in fact awake, but that her body wanted to fuck the massive member. "God... god this is wrong. " She was again reasoning with herself, yet again made no move or attempt to sit up and admonish him or slide off of the massive shaft as she lay there.

Kyle breathed and groaned deeply as he felt the warmth, wetness, and heat of Claire’s cunt wrapped around his invading cock, and he had to bite his lip again to restrain himself when he suddenly felt her squeezing around his girth. “What the hell? Is she awake?” he asked himself as he looked over her shoulder, only to see her eyes shut and her breath steady, only ever so slightly elevated in rate. The teen concluded that she must be asleep, but her body was reacting well on its own to his stimulation. Emboldened by her lack of reaction, Kyle grew bolder in using Claire’s body. His hands ran up and down her sides, grabbing and pawing at her her luscious breasts as well as her wide hips while he continued to roll his own.

When even this failed to wake her, at least from his perspective, Kyle grew bolder. With his hands alternating between groping the sides of Claire’s bare breasts and gripping her hips for support, Kyle began to pump his hips slowly, sliding his cock in and out of the wet, oil lubricated pussy of his neighbor an inch at a time. His heavy breathing gave way to the occasional groan of pleasure as he pulled out nearly the entire way before pushing back in all the way to the hilt, feeling the head of his cock massaged by her plump labia as well as her cervix. As he pushed in and out of her, his thick black bush would rub and brush over her ass crack and her ass cheeks, getting matted in the tanning oil that covered them.

Try as he might to keep his composure, his youthful excitement and energy got the better of him. After several minutes of this slow pumping, Kyle simply couldn’t hold back any more. His hips began to steadily move faster and faster, harder and harder until he was no longer gently, carefully gliding in and out of Claire, but he was now outright fucking her. The young Asian boy’s hips were audibly slapping against the older white mother’s jiggling, rippling ass, the oil giving it a beautiful sheen as it moved. Though perhaps he knew that waking the woman wasn’t the best idea, part of Kyle no longer cared as he pounded away at her from behind. For him, the feeling of new pussy was heaven, and it had honestly been quite some time since he’d been inside of a new woman.

As such, this added excitement coupled with just how good Claire felt mean that Kyle would not be able to hold out for very long. After pounding away at Claire’s pussy from behind for several minutes with long, deep strokes, Kyle planted his lips to his neighbor’s shoulder, kissing it and groaning into it as he threw his hips forward one last time. His orgasm rocked through his body hard as thick, hot ropes of cum flew out from the tip of his uncut cock and splattered all over the inside of Claire’s white pussy. He came and came, filling the older woman’s sex with a thick pool of semen. When he finally finished, Kyle collapsed on top of Claire’s body, panting and sweaty as he recovered, too tired to actually think to leave.

Claire kept her eyes shut as she felt the teen tense up, hoping that he hadn't caught onto her charade quite yet as she continued to lay there with her eyes shut tight as she felt him relax as she felt his hands begin to roam her body. "How in the hell am i going to keep quiet throughout all of this?" She wondered to herself as she lay there, the feeling of his hands on her breasts as he groped them causing her arousal to grow. The large tips of her nipples extending in length as the moistness of her lips continued to grow as she lay there, feeling his hands go to her hips as she realized he was about to begin to fuck her.

She felt him slide in and out of her for several minutes before she began to feel him pick up the speed at which he was entering her, his large uncut cock stretching her holes wider than her husbands cock had ever thought about doing. She had to do all she could to keep herself from tensing up and biting her lip, nearly drawing blood as she kept her mouth shut as she felt him begin to slide in and out of her, his fat and seed-filled balls slapping against her huge ass as she felt his bush pressing again the crack of her ass. Her thoughts strayed to her own trimmed bush. She had always kept it trimmed, but the feeling of it slamming against her, the odd feeling maybe made her change her mind on the matter.

As she felt him quicken his pace as she began to feel him expand inside of her. "Oh god he's going to cum inside of me." She thought to herself as she squeezed her cunt tightly around the cock as she began to feel his cock begin to please inside of her as she sighed, opening her eyes slowly in shock as she released quite how much the teen had just came inside of her. As she felt him finish, she expected for him to just climb off of her and leave as if nothing had ever happened, but she felt him collapse onto her as she winced, feeling his still somehow hard cock buried inside of her as she smiled, thinking to give him a small shock as she opened her eyes. She wasn't upset, she needed a good fucking and her husband hadn't given her one in months. If anything, it was almost enjoyable. Almost as enjoyable as to what was about to happen next. "You done there stud?" She asked Her hands moving to massage her own breasts as she tweaked her rock hard nipples, squeezing her cunt back around the cock as she prevented him from pulling out. "That was a good fuck... t-thank you for that."

Kyle was in a blissful, post orgasmic state as he remained on top of Claire, his thick, uncut cock still throbbing uncontrollably inside of her hot cunt as the last few drops of cum oozed into her womanhood. The young Asian teen thought to himself that this mature, white ass was magnificent, clearly larger and more plump than his own mother’s, but it was clear to him as well that Mrs. Enriquez still outclassed both mothers with that magnificent Latina ass of hers. Perhaps that’s why he enjoyed anal with her so much. It was in the middle of these aimless, post-orgasmic thoughts that Kyle heard Claire’s voice call out from beneath him. The young teen wasn’t afraid, per se, but her voice cutting through the silence did jolt him back to reality a bit. In his surprise, his own eyes shot open and he tried to pull back instinctively, but he was unable to of course thanks to Claire clamping down on this rod, keeping him buried.

“Oh, hi, Claire,” Kyle responded, doing a rather good job of remaining calm. Even if Claire had meant to give her pervy young neighbor a scare, she couldn’t have guessed that Kyle wouldn’t be phased one bit. After all, he had come here with the sole intent of getting into the white mother’s pants. “You fell asleep in the middle of the massage, so I thought I’d just help you out a little, and I’m done for now at least. Feeling better?” he responded in an upbeat, matter of fact tone, playing right along with Claire’s nervous banter. Seeing as how she had her tight cunt muscles gripping him and keeping him in place, Kyle resigned to the fact that he wouldn’t be pulling out of Claire just yet. Instead, he once more gripped her wide hips and rolled his own hips against her, mashing her bubbly ass. “Let me know if you ever need anymore. Mom will definitely let me come over,” Kyle added, hinting to his new neighbor that his own mother was in on it.

Claire smiled softly as she felt the younger teen's body tense up as she felt him attempt to pull away and out of her recently fucked pussy as she tsked at him softly and giggled at the brief attempt as she listened to him. She found it a bit odd at how calm he was exactly as she laid there and listened to his reasoning for fucking her as she laughed aloud again. "I see young man, how..." She paused to think of the right word and then continued. "How kind of you dear." She said softly, clamping her pussy around his still rock hard and throbbing cock buried inside of her as she absent-mindedly groped at her breast.

Claire had the feeling that the mother had been involved in the scheming and planning of her first fucking in the new neighborhood, and she had no doubt whatsoever that the other woman was doing the exact same thing to her son currently across the street as she clamped her cunt around his cock as she felt his thick hands grip at her hips as he continued to rock into her. "-I-if you don't mind my asking." She asked rather nervously. "Why is it that all of you are unshaven? I'm not saying I don't like it..." She paused and blushed. "I-it almost felt good when you were fucking me just a minute ago." At that she pushed him off as best as she could, letting loose all the fluids inside of her as she flipped her body around, freeing her massive heaving breast as she laid back down. "Now dear... would you be a doll and fuck me again pleasE?" She asked kindly and innocently.

Back
Top Bottom