Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Haunted Dreams ((MxF Pairings, Long Term and Literate))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haunted Dreamer

Super-Earth
Thank you for coming and reading my request thread. At the moment it's a little spartan, however I am going to work hard to ensure that it expands as time goes on. I wanted to get something out there however so that I could see who might be interested in writing with me. So with that in mind, let me cover a few things.

Me: I am an older gentleman who has years of experience behind him in both the real world and the roleplaying one. My particular list of fetishes is miles long, I imagine I'll get around to establishing an F-list soon, but the one important fact is that I enjoy my partner enjoying herself. That to me more than anything is what I strive for and I cannot feel any pleasure in whatever I am writing if the person I am with is not. I am very dominant, intelligent, well-written, well-mannered (outside of roleplay), and have no goal but us having a good time.

Expectations: I try to be a reasonable person and I try to stay in touch with my roleplaying partners. On occasion one or the other may go quiet. I merely ask for consideration. Try to realize that my intentions are never to be cruel, harmful, or a problem for my partner. Try to realize that I am a person as well and always try to view my words through the best lens possible and I will do the same. If you decide not to roleplay with me for any reason, just let me know and we'll part ways amicably. I reiterate - please merely let me know what occurred to precipitate the sudden silence, I will be understanding.

Writing Style: I write in the third person and prefer my partner do the same. I feel that it enables the flow of the story to progress with continuity and looks quite clean and presentable. I tend to write two to three paragraphs in response, if not more, and appreciate a partner able to do so as well. Quantity and quality is very important in what I present, I like to inspire with my words. Last - Please no God-Moding my characters. It's a complete turn-off, creative shutdown, splash of cold water on writing with me.

Currently I prefer roleplaying through PM's, Email, and Skype merely because it contributes to communication and ease of access.

My F-List: Haunted Dreamer

Some Roleplay Ideas ((Under Construction))

My roleplay varies from the wicked to the geeky, but always seems to hold a level of emotion, power, and turmoil. Compromised values, morals, and deviancy are the things that tend to draw me.

Father/Daughter - From Raunchy to Gentle, very willing to spend time with my lovely girl.
Fun At The Convention - Absolutely love the idea of anonymous hookups/meetings at a SciFi/Fantasy Convention, especially if Cosplay is Involved.
Magic and Mischief - I am a fan of Magic the Gathering and imagine playing in a tournament to find a lovely lady who'd enjoy exploring more than the card game.
Size Play - There is something incredibly appealing about a small lady (Be it Dwarf, Gnome, Faerie or just incredibly tiny in life) being with a larger man.
The Renter and Land Lord - Sometimes a person has to pay the rent and just can't provide the money necessary. Paying with flesh is always an option.
Destruction - The name says it all. Have you ever wanted to let a man, a monster, a twisted fuck destroy you in every way imaginable...I can do so, and more importantly I can do it well.

These are just a sampling of my ideas, and not fully fleshed out. One of the important aspects of roleplay, in my opinion, is a willingness to work with a partner to make sure it is something that fits what they'd enjoy. Often I just start with archetypes and concepts and then establish the actual scenario from there.

If you have any ideas yourself, if you just enjoyed my list of kinks, or have any questions then feel free to PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom