Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1x1 Tribe or Slave Rp! (YIM, Mxf)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all! Been thinking of getting back to rp and had a few ideas that got me thinking and thought I would see if I had any takers!

Just for clarity my YIM Contact - SavagexSaint

Firstly rules:
1) YIM only for now, I don't like dealing with PM's, and never been a fan of forum rp or anything, besides I find messengers much quicker to plot with so they are a must for me. My sn is SavagexSaint.

2) Mxf or f//, though I only do f// as a side. Rarely do I stay interested in f// only, I like to have a mix.

3) No major limits, however scat is a no go.

4) Help me out with ideas, if I am the only one thinking up ideas for the roleplay I will start to lose interest because it just looks like you aren't interested if you don't offer anything.

5) Let me know if you are going to be away when you can, if you don't log on for a day or two no worries, but if you know you are going to be gone for a week let me know so I don't think you ditched.

6) Not really a rule, but I am able to play female (which I am) or male, so if you don't like playing males I am fine playing them, just let me know preferences!

7) Again not really a rule, but I am not fond of overly lovey dovey rps (though I do like romance here and there), I also like dark elements to my story, so be open to being devious!

Ideas that I am currently interested in:

Tribal+Slave - A small tribe (particular climate/culture of tribe can change, but I typically favor a semi-nomadic plains based tribe, but like I said can change easily) raid a village in their travels taking captives, some becoming slaves, and others adopted into the tribe (some of the females taken as wives, some of the men given freedom and a wife if they offer loyalty to the tribe). Those adopted are adopted because they are seen as having value that can boost the strength of the tribe.

A younger female is among the captured, and has within her the ability to wield magic, a rare gift, though each tribe has a handful that can do so. She is not yet trained in its use, and she can either go unnoticed at first (and maybe made a slave?) or is discovered to have this gift and made a wife to the shaman or an elder perhaps to bind her closer to the tribe.

The tribe continues its travels as she grows into her new life, willingly or not, before it comes upon a threat it hasn't faced before. A powerful Empire has set its eyes upon the lands of the tribe and others and now its armies march, forcing tribes out or cutting them down completely. How will the tribe react? How will they survive? Will they fight or bend knee? And if they dissolve, what of those that survive? Lots of ways we could do this.

Slave - Another idea I had was more akin to a Rome like civilization (could be Rome, or a made up nation, could have fantasy elements or be more realistic). We would start with new slaves being brought to the Ludus, a gladiatorial school, where the gladiators are being prepared for a particularly special year. The Emperor has finally brought peace to the newly forged Empire (once a Republic) and has sent word that in a years time, at the start of the next new year, games will be held in the capital to celebrate the nations new era.

Lanista's have been given the news and prepare to ready their men for the games. Each city begins to plan their own games to aide in choosing of their champions for the Imperial Games, and while the gladiators train, the Lanista's plot to weaken their rivals to better position themselves for their local games and the Imperial ones to come, involving many underhanded tactics.

Again something that leaves us with options, from Roman families making power plays against one another, gladiators rebelling/escaping, slaves plotting and being used as pawns for there masters, etc.

Others - If you are interested in making up different rp ideas let me know, typically I do Medieval (with or without fantasy) or Post Apocalyptic, though I can do a few modern rps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom