Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teach me to love ::: (lovebug & Aussiemine)

Daniel chuckled softly and nodded smiling at her enthusiasm "Yeah It's pretty anonymous. Plus, The name is mainly a girl's name, so no hard questions!" He spoke cheerfully and gave her a wink, and wanted to take it back instantly. winking at a student? THE HELL is wrong with him?! He still smiled softly at her.. really hoping they were being just friends, and nothing deeper formed....

That was true! Daniel, Danielle. They had remarkable similarities! That was awesome! She smiled to him gently and slid her hand into her pocket as she took a step back, preparing her departure. She hadn't missed his wink. That would show by the ever-deepening flush across her cheeks.

"Well. I guess I should get going. I have a long walk home. But... you can text me whenever... I'm usually up kind of late." She hesitated at that statement. "Studying." He was still a teacher after all.. .

Daniel nodded "Alright then. I'll uhm... would you want a ride home? It's kind of cold out tonight..." He spoke worryingly "I can drop you off close to home, and then allow you to continue from there if you want?" he said smiling weakly to her. Why was he offering her a ride home... That would be bad if... something happened, but he tried not to think about it. She was young, allow her to have sex with someone of her age, not someone 10 years older...

Aaron looked surprised when the new student teacher offered her a ride home, in his car. She supposed she shouldnt be surprised at this point though, he had done nothing but surprise her!

"Oh! Uhm.. Sure! It isn't too far from here.." She smiled at him gently and adjusted her book bag, preparing to follow him wherever his car was parked. Where did teachers park anyway? It occured to her she didn't even know that much..

"So.. Why are you teaching here..?" She asked as they began the trek to his car..

((posted from my phone so kindly disregard any grammatical mistakes!))

"Ah, well the college picks the school, and they pick me to go here." He stated to Aaron as he walked up to his car, unlocking it and got in with her. Just hoping to God they don't do anything.

But of course, nothing did happened. He dropped her off close to the house, and went home. The first few nights weren't that bad, they texted slowly, getting used to each other. It was weird to text a student being a teacher... The third day was... interesting.... It's becoming a routine for Aaron to go with Daniel to his car and take her home now. Almost too routine. Daniel decided to take a detour to talk to her for a while, about... things, nothing sexual, but he didn't think it would turn sexual.

Over the days Aaron and Daniel had grown somewhat close, learning a great deal about one another through their rides home. Daniel had learned that Aaron was an only child living alone with her father after her mother had run off and abandoned the family. He had certainly learned how intelligent the young lady was and surely he had noticed the little looks she gave him that signified some kind of puppy crush on the student-teacher.

On this particular day Aaron looked surprised when Daniel took a detour taking her home. She glanced at him ever-so slightly and smiled. "Where are we going, Daniel?"

"Ehh... I got bored of the route, figured I'd take somewhere more fun, and secluded." He spoke smirking at her for some reason, not sure why but he was quite horny.. needing for attention, but he wasn't wanting to take it all on her. Figured he'd go somewhere later to burn it off... but if she wanted... but the thought of her being naked and on him made his cock erect in his pants, making a little bulge that grew bigger.

Back
Top Bottom