Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teach me to love ::: (lovebug & Aussiemine)

lovebug

Planetoid

There was not too incredibly much that Aaron didn't understand. She was an honor student and still surpassing all expectations in all of her classes. Math, Science, even the complicated elements in old Literature didn't leave her in a confused haze. Her reading comprehension was on a college level and there was even talk about her skipping a grade next year if her pace of learning was maintained. But still, despite all of her knowledge there was one thing that she didn't quite understand.

"He leaned into her ear, pausing to take a deep breath of his scent before.." She read from her book out loud, a smutty novel she certainly hadn't gotten from the school library. A hand lifted to brush back her blonde hair which was tousled from the number of times she had done that through lunch now. She pushed her uneaten tray of food away and set the book flat on the table. It made no sense. Why would someone want to smell anyone like that? It was... weird. It made her uncomfortable, but.. also very curious.

The girl folded her blue-jean clad leg over the other as she skipped a page forward. Her blue eyes widened momentarily as she caught the next word. Clitoris? Her mouth parted and a thick red flush took over her cheeks. She was feeling so hot all of a sudden, why was it so hot in here? She glanced suspiciously over her shoulder before skipping another page forward. She would have to read the whole passage later when she got home.

Aaron was of course testing waters she was not quite ready for. At her age, her only concern should be her studies but she had grown bored with that. She craved more information on life, she craved development and adulthood. She was better than all of this... which was of course the attitude that resulted in her sitting alone at a table with nothing but her book and her open bookbag.

She was a very pretty girl, very short, even for her age, with a young body just starting to develop. She wore no bra, only a purple tank top that blended well with her darkly colored jeans and her freshly painted purple fingernails. It was oddly satisfying when colors matched. She always did her nails in the morning before school, it wasn't like she had to study to pass after all.

New Student-Teacher, at a school he has never been to before. It bothered him a lot. He's seen his fair share of people over the course of the day, and it was lunch now. Feeling a bit satisfied about actually getting out of class for once, it felt so nice. He wasn't used to it anymore, being in class with a bunch of young people. Ugh, they were so annoying. He was so tired of them...

His name was Daniel Fraser, or Mr. Fraser. As his name would be. He looked around as he tried to find somewhere to sit. He was obviously handsome for a 21 year old, strong-like build even though he barely payed attention to what he ate. Ice-cream available for him? Hell yeah he would eat all of it in one hour. He did not care.

Looking curiously through the mix of faces that has happened over the years, he felt like he saw familiar faces. His-own class mates with their younger brothers and sisters, but sometimes there are look alike that are so close it's almost inhuman or anything.

It was hard for him to find a table though, sifting through the faces to see who would want to sit with him. Young kids are assholes now. But he softly chuckled under his breath when thinking that. He had a small unshaven beard. That would grow out a lot, and he would shave every 2 weeks.

Daniel still looked until he made eye contact with a young female student in a purple tank top, at just around the same time she made eye contact with him. The girl was completely alone, and that seemed like an opportunity to get to know a student, remembering her face from one of the morning classes.

Aaron was surprised when she made eye contact with the new student teacher. Had he been staring at her? Or had she been staring at him? Gosh, there was no way to know. She offered him a quick smile to try and negate any odd signals and nodded at the chair across from her. There weren't a lot of places to sit, the school was pretty much filled to the brim and teachers had to eat too, right? The only reason no one was sitting with her was, well, because she was obviously better than everyone else and they knew it. There was a natural order to inferiority after all.

"I'm sorry." She told the teacher quickly as he approached. "I didn't mean to stare at you, if I was. I mean, I just get wrapped up in my thoughts and I wasn't thinking." She babbled slightly as he approached. Her comment about being wrapped up in her thoughts however caused her to look briefly blindsided. She shut the book she had been reading quickly and reached to start tucking it away into her backpack. She would get in trouble for sure if anyone knew what she was reading.

"Ah, you're looking for somewhere to sit?" She caught a glance of the book cover and then to Mr. Fraser. He looked exactly like the man on her book cover! Her face reddened even more as she tucked it away. "You can sit here. I was about to go."

Daniel nodded a bit to her "Awe.. leaving so soon? Was hoping to meet some people here." He said smiling as he sat across from her, setting the tray down silently as he got comfortable on the seat looking at her. "And don't worry there... I was staring around the cafeteria to find someone to sit with, so don't worry about staring."

He smiled softly to her, he remembered her having a book out, and then decided to ask "So... what were you reading there?" He asked her tilting his head slightly as he grabbed the water bottle he got, and opened the cap to drink from it.

Aaron had mostly gotten into the rhythm of normality as she put the book away and zipped her bag, making pleasantries with the man. But then he pounded her with that question and her eyes widened slightly. He knew! He knew she was reading that book and he was going to get her into trouble! She cleared her throat to bide her time as she turned to look at him, still trying to appear normal.

"Oh, it's just a book." She told him, face contorting as she realized how suspicious that sounded. "About.. elves." She smiled and nodded. That sounded right. " You probably wouldn't be interested, it's just kid stuff." Of course she had no way of knowing how wildly popular books and movies like Lord of the Rings really was!

Wondering why she widened her eyes, and felt nervous he spoke softly "Hey. I won't get you in trouble if you're reading something you're not suppose too." He said chuckling softly, and heard her response "Oh.. Lord of the Rings, Psh.. Nothing to be nervous about! What book are you on?" He asked smiling at her

"I remember reading the series a few years ago. It was a nice one, kind of got bland at parts, but it was still a pretty damn-well done book." He spoke and remembered about not cursing and he looked away "Sorry... Teachers aren't allowed to curse." He spoke and softly chuckled. "Something I'll have to REALLY get used too, since I'm not one that never curses. Use it all the time for everything."

Aaron sighed deeply when he seemed to catch wind that she wasn't exactly reading something from the school library. The gig was up for sure. She reluctantly reached to her bag to begin unzipping it, but paused when he seemed excited about 'Lord of the Rings'. What a nerd! She only smiled at him and retracted her hand from the bag. Maybe she could fake her way through this after all.

"Just the first one." She explained to him, figuring it was a safe way to go. Everything numerical had to start on one, right? "I just don't want anyone to think I'm a nerd or anything..." She smiled ever so slightly at the very implying comment. Nerd.

"It's okay, my dad cusses too. I know not to repeat anything."

Daniel smiled at the student when she replied that she was on book one "Ahh, the beginning! What are they doing in the story right now?" He then asked her, not remembering a whole lot of the first book, but a tell would refresh his memory. He seemed a bit too excited, and tried to tone himself down, and set himself straight with the student, that way he wouldn't get too excited with her.

Nodding to the fact that her dad swears too eased him a bit that he didn't slaughter her child-hood, hopefully. But he watched her for a moment for her reply now as he wanted to remember some of the first book again, and smiled at her softly.

Her mouth gaped open just slightly as he started to actually ask questions about the book. Why couldn't he just be satisfied she was reading one of his nerd-bibles? "Uhm.." She smiled at him a moment. Now he was putting her reputation at risk. With a college grade reading level and comprehension, if she was unable to understand what was happening in the basic book she was reading, her intelligence would come into question for sure.

In a nutshell, she had been caught. She sighed quite audibly, her disdain for the situation now visible as she yanked her bookbag open all the way and pulled her book out. "Nerd." She accused him quietly so none of the real teachers would hear her. "Couldn't you just be happy we had something in common?" Still, her voice was but a whisper as she set her book down on the table for him to see.

With a name like Savage Desires he probably didn't have to guess about the content, but the picture with the ripped man and the busty maiden probably helped to paint a better picture.

Daniel backed off a bit from her when she seemed a bit fistey about it now. Looking at the book he was in a real shock about what she was reading. But, He didn't take it, not object, not do anything about it. He simple pushed the book back over to her. "Well... seeing how kids are these days. I wouldn't doubt anything from anyone, but I'm more surprised you, as a girl, was holding it more than a guy. But no matter."

He looked at the picture and chuckled softly "Hey, the guy in the picture kind of looks like me!" He spoke up and laughed softly as he looked up at her smiling a bit. "Don't worry. I won't turn you in. Keep it as a secret between us. If I see your grades up, I won't even take a secondary glance at you for anything. Nor, would I probably acuse you of anything." He smiled softly "You could probably get away with anything by me if you're grades are really up there." He finished off nodding to her.

Aaron was surprised that Daniel didn't snatch the book up, grab her by her arm and drag her all the way to the principal's office. He seemed surprised, but not angry. She tentatively took back possession of the book and slid it away into her backpack, glancing back at him only once as if to ask if he was sure about that decision. When he didn't waiver she slid it away and zipped her backpack up.

"Okay.." She stated quietly, almost more shocked than he was. "My grades are always up.." She now seemed unsure what to make of this new student-teacher. Was he going to use it against her later or something?

"I have the highest grade point average in the school.. I skipped a grade and now they are talking about allowing me to skip more if I can keep up with this year's classes..... you're not mad?"

Listening to her about her grades, he then shook her head "Not mad at all. I started to... well..." He looked around and then back to her and whispered "I started exploring sexuality around your age too... but you are in 7th grade, so you should be in 6th... Quite young there." He spoke softly and chuckled a bit "But no. Not mad at all, keep it up, and head to high school next year and not worry about classes." He noted and smiled at her more.

Aaron actually smiled softly when Daniel more or less just leveled with her. She frowned when he drew attention to her age, however. She didn't like to brag about that. She felt much older than she was, though she couldn't explain it. She liked to be treated like an adult, not like a little kid. But he was a teacher so what was she to expect?

She tugged her bookbag closer to her, apparently preparing to stand from the table. "Thanks.. I just can't wait to get to college where they treat you like adults." Or so she thought, anyway! How was she to know?

"Yep! They don't care in college. They know that you know all of that sex stuff, and probably have done it a few times... I've done it once, and it was amazing." He said chuckling and then remember that she was a student, and felt stupid again for mentioning that fact... No less, she was reading that, he actually didn't care anymore after remembering that and chuckled. "She was nice, pretty tight too, only a year younger than me, but she was short as well. Did a good job." he explained.

Aaron actually managed to smile slightly as he agreed they would treat her more like an adult in college. She sure as hell hoped so. All she had to do was get through high school and be done with it. She could decide what she wanted to do with her life later, when it mattered. Probably a doctor or something stupid like that.

She looked surprised when he noted he had done it once. He hesitated slightly, that moment being very awkward, but then continued on to talk about the experience. Aaron had of course never discussed sex with anyone and she certainly didn't know the semantics. She looked somewhat shellshocked for a moment, but then only blushed.

"Okay." She wasn't really sure what else to say, or even what she could say to that! Her small fist tightened on her bookbag and she tugged it to her.

"Uhm.. I should go.."

Daniel nodded softly "S-Sorry... Didn't mean to make you uncomfortable like that." He spoke and finished up what he was eating so he can get on with the day. "Wait... what's your name..?" he thank asked her with a soft smile on his face for her to enjoy as he tilted his head, awaiting for her reply and finished up what he was eating and soon stood up, but didn't leave until her reply was there.

Aaron paused when he asked her what her name was and then gave her that little tilt of his head. The look he gave her caused butterflies to take off in her tummy and flutter around. She adjusted her footing and swallowed as her face reddened even more. "My name?" She repeated his question as if he were speaking a foreign language.

"Aaron." She spoke, but then caught herself quickly. "Melanie McNeal." She corrected quickly, Melanie being her proper name, the one he would find her in the school's system with. Aaron was only her middle name which she seemed to prefer.

"W-why?" She asked cautiously. Was she in trouble after all?

Daniel nodded at her name seeing her blushed, and was wondering if she was starting to like him. and then spoke "So I could talk to you more... you know, if you want." He noted smiling at her. He tossed the foot into a close by trash can within ear-range of her voice, and set the tray on the trash can. looking back at her, smiling softly again.

"More?" She moved out of the way so he could throw his things in the trash. She seemed stricken again.. had she heard him incorrectly? Or maybe she was taking it the wrong way... was he interested in her like /that/? Well why not? She was basically an adult, he was an adult for sure..

"Uhm.. s-sure.." She hesitated a moment before glancing at a teacher who had just walked into the lunch room. "L-later.. I'll give you my number.. if you want. M-maybe after school... yeah?" She adjusted her foot slightly, trying not to seem too nervous.

"Well.. That'll be great!" Daniel said smiling at her at the mentioning of giving him, her number. Not sure why he would be excited though. This was a student for god's sake! He can't do anything with her, absolutely nothing, barely even be friends with her... but... she did look pretty though, and he nodded happily "Yeah. After school, meet me here at the doors so no one can really see or think of it." He noted to her.

"Right..." The thought crossed her mind that this seemed like.. a bad thing. He was a teacher. Was he really interested in her like that? Aaron moved away but throughout the day her thoughts were running with her. Daniel was awfully handsome... and there wasn't that much of an age difference, exactly... maybe. Despite the two parts of her mind fighting over whether she should do this or not she still found herself scribbling her name and number on a piece of paper in her pink gel pen and tucking the sheet of paper away in her pocket for later.

When school let out Aaron hung out with her friends as long as possible. She had few of them, but she still milked their time and they didn't question it. Eventually all was quiet on the school yard. She found herself at her locker for a long time trying to decide what books to take home, or at least that's what it would look like. Sooner or later though, the young girl found herself walking past the cafeteria, eyes darting around to look for who said he would meet here there. Her fingers played with the number folded up in her pocket anxiously..

Through the day, Daniel couldn't help but think of Melanie... or Aaron, as she first called her self, still unsure which name to choose as the boring task of being introduced all day settled in. Once school was out. He ended up at the cafeteria, waiting for a while, but was unsure about this....

Right before she showed up, he went to get a drink from a near by fountain, and walked away from the cafeteria.. Only took him a minute, but she showed up in that minute. And when she did looking around for him, he felt a bit bad and said "Aa- er uh... Melanie!" He spoke up from behind her as he walked over to her smiling softly at the younger student before him.

He was there! Aaron brightened up as he showed himself, offering him a small smile of relief. "You came!" She noted in surprised, but stomped that surprise down and shifted into a more neutral expression. "Aaron." She corrected him casually, slipping the piece of paper out of her pocket and handing it to him.

"There you go... that's my cellphone. It's always on.." She paused, should she have told a teacher her cellphone was literally always on? Well it was too late now. "Uhm. I mostly text... just so you know. My dad's really strict on who I make friends with.."

Daniel noted, and nodded his head happily taking the piece of paper, and pulled out his phone and began putting the number into the phone. Once this had happened, he shot her a quick 'test' message to make sure it was correct, and smiled at her when he heard the faint buzzing of her phone and nodded to her" Alright... I guess i'll leave any private conversations to strictly person, and not give off much information about stuff." He noted and smiled "It's Daniel by the way... that's my first name." He explained smiling to her now.

Aaron jumped slightly when her phone actually vibrated. That was amazing, a text from a teacher. She didn't even know teachers knew how to text! She couldn't help but smile slightly at the breakthrough she had come to in her quest to be an adult. "Okay!" She noted as he stated he would leave any private conversations to physically speaking. She wasn't sure what private conversations he meant, but...

"Daniel." She tested his name softly and smiled. "I like it." As if he needed that verification. "I guess I'll add you to my phone. Daniel is pretty anonymous, right?" She laughed gently at the question, but really it was a nervous laugh.

What was happening?

Back
Top Bottom