Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

O Fortuna...

So apparently Try hijacked my dream world last night and fuxed it all up xD;

Cause the second dream I had last night was all hella weird o_o; So I'm apparently back in the house I was living in through my Middle School years. O-o and one of my guy friends is thinkin I'm someone named 'Jon' (Me at this point goingWTF) and that I had multiple personalities? o-O;

Then all of the sudden Try calls me and we talk and ...he picks me up in some forest green mid 90s coupe of some sort. I apparently have to go somewhere that's in the middle of no where and I'm trying to find the bathroom because apparently one of my managers from the Fancy job is there (Try just dropped me off he didn't stay xD) cause I saw her mustang. ANYWAY. The bathrooms are all interwoven into each other? So you can't tell Men from Womens o_o apparently except for select details.

Fast forward a bit and Try's at my apartment and we decide to go to the bar and we're taking Sparky. Apparently Sparky's a lot worse off dreamwise than normal. However even when the brakes are practically shot....and we had fun sliding a bit to get to the parking deck we have to go to >>; the place had a bunch of chains though.

Trygon: "Well that was fun"

Me: *wakes up*

I'm now going wtf xD;

So the Vega went sexy shopping today~

While sexy shopping she found out she could wear a size 14/16 skirt. That is down from a 22/24 earlier this year.

:3 *purr~* Just to be on the safe side so I got the 18/20. 14/16 was still a little on the tight side but I'm gettin there! :D

However. I mentioned this in the Lingerie discussion in the General discussion thread, that is EXCEEDINGLY hard for me to find bras that fit me right. In fact I have 4 different sized bras in my drawer - ranging from 36 B - 42 DD. That shouldn't be possible. However every bra design is Different and therefore a bitch and a half to find a comfortable sexy bra that suits my needs. It'll be a lot easier to find bras sizes once I slim down some more though. >>; It's just the way they design the backstraps (or sometimes even front hooks depending on where you are) makes it haard :<;

In fact I kid you not I tried on stuff that was my size (36 C) to find one that one was way too small, one that fit but was to uncomfortable for me to even dream about wearing. Went more store hopping. FINALLY found one that I thought fit very well. In a 36 D. =P The same essential bra in a 36 C was too big. Wtf. >> That being saiid~

Imma show off my smexy purchases~

250p0zo.jpg

THIS BRA IS EPIC COMFY~ :3 and uh. Makes me wanna purr~

11hwb4p.jpg

A semi-see through chemise with X0X0 lace tipped panties~

2coo1w7.jpg

A comfy black chemise with laceh panties

Who wishes they were Vega's significant other~? xD;

So. My flight to Atlanta sucked. Mainly because my knees don't like it when I fly. It's painful to walk afterwards :< Horrible horrible thing.

When he tells me I'm an evil evil woman it makes my day~ *purrrrr*

Especially with the Mistress bonus~

However now that wearing a bra is extremely painful what with these shoulder bruises and back clawings at what not I'm sore as heellll

And King size beds are frickin huuuuuuugge.

I don't remember falling asleep last night though >.>; I know it was sometime around when my Phone died annnd 6:30. BF's getting up woke me up. The fact I'm an extremely light sleeper doesn't help me much. When I mean Extremely light. I mean I will wake up when people move in bed light >>;

Which means I can't get surprise sexings in my sleep. Sorry to say~

--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
Tako is no longer pure? Sexy.

Tako has not been pure since 4th of July weekend >.>; *cough* Didn't I tell you? XD Apparently I missed a few people. I told Harriet though xDDD

However everyone now assumes that this trip (At least my Familia side anyway) assumes I won't be so it's all good anyway~

He now knows that 'Ties' = Me being in control~

However as much as I wanna top him I just can't :< Mentally I freeze up because of something that happened earlier this year involving bein on top.

He seems to be fine with this though. I think.

I don't know for sure yet.

Well my best guy friends don't know. Which is either a good thing or a bad thing.

dunno which yet.

>> It was however a good thing I was dressed xD Room service just showed up~ lulllllllz

TakodaVega said:
--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
Tako is no longer pure? Sexy.

Tako has not been pure since 4th of July weekend >.>; *cough* Didn't I tell you? XD Apparently I missed a few people. I told Harriet though xDDD

However everyone now assumes that this trip (At least my Familia side anyway) assumes I won't be so it's all good anyway~

He now knows that 'Ties' = Me being in control~

However as much as I wanna top him I just can't :< Mentally I freeze up because of something that happened earlier this year involving bein on top.

He seems to be fine with this though. I think.

I don't know for sure yet.

You didn't tell me.

Back
Top Bottom