Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

O Fortuna...

Vega's Current Reply list
IN ORDER OF BEING DONE
  • Seven Days - Zombies Galore
  • Collar Trained - Raziel99
  • Beyond the Skies - Hahvy and H a r r i e t
  • The Asylum Sleep - Mr. Master
  • BlisteredBlood's rp which name has now eluded me.

EVERYBODY ELSE HAS A POST D:K

I ish a Godmom now. <3

Maybe the fairy god mom. xD I know I am the 'Aunt'. Before I go more squeeing let me actually uh. Talk yes.

Lily, who has not been on the site over the past few months, had her baby girl Naomi. 7 lbs 11 oz and 21 inches long. I saw pictures. She's got her daddy's full set of hair. Speaking of which I saw a picture of the dad (Who happens to be one of my exs...as is Lily.. <.<; Weird but anyway! They also married each other.). Jeebus. He's changed. He looks better though. Which is good.

I wanna squish babeh cheeks now. xD

Sooo I started reading this romance novel today. I'm already 270 pages into it and I started around..5 ish? with interruptions for some sort of food <.<; but the main reason I mention it is because I read something in it and I had to do a double take. Mainly because mainly to date other than...like...latin/white I have never come across an interracial romance novel. Till now. It's a damn good book fyi but I find it ironic that a majority of the books I have or have read don't feature more of this. It's sooo weird o.o; Because people dig the exotic look of like, Indian/Gyspy/Latino...but not blacks? It...boggles me oo;;;;

Soooo I just got home from work. Mainly because I wanted fewds from Cookout and I was looking for some movies from Redbox...and to get gas. Which is a normal mondayish kind of thing for me to do. But today was apparently going to be one of those mondays where some sort of bad shit happens.

In this case, I was pulling around the apartment lot cause I came in the Private St entrance (Which Shu knows I hate D:<) so I have to loop around the buildings because of how sharp the turn is from there to where my apartment is. Not that I mind. Just a bit bumpy but anyway...I get to the building before mine? Annnd this mexican guy gives me a cat call <_<

Said guy proceeds to follow me to my apartment building. My spanish is 'meh' persay but I could understand a majority of what he said. And me being the stupid friendly person I am acknowledged his presence with a friendly "Hola!" before going straight up the stairs to my apartment <_<...

Where he continued to follow me, asking A.) If I had a Boyfriend and B.) Was my apartment 'up there'. I unlocked my door, ignoring him and going into my apartment and pulled off my work shirt and stuff and grabbed a T-shirt. Whatever. I had locked my door behind me as I always do. (Shu knows how Paranoid I am.) well then I hear a knock on the door ten minutes later. I look but really don't see anybody, mind you I'm short so I have to get on tiptoe to look in my peephole anyway so it's easy to see if I missed, I unlock the door and the dude is still there.

He tries to force his way into my apartment.

.______.

Vega promptly slams the door into his kissy face.

Vega double locks and barricades door until she sees him go away from her window <_<;

Note: This has NEVER happened before EVER. There have been no notices in our apartments about shit like this. None of it. So I'm hoping this as a one time thing. It still scared me to death ><

Why can't I have a -normal- day :/

I will on...Wednesday? It's the only time I can stop in and say OH HEY. I rather tell a person than actually call the number. Much easier to get ahold of someone that way D: Especially since they know me by name and apartment numbah.

Hahvy's project may have just become a new venture into something I might seriously consider doing, for some extra cash. Wooooo!

Hrmm.... what project is this then that you speak of?!?! Hrmmm..... *ponders*

But yes. The accent thing will be great fun. Dying to hear it come out! I should post something so people can hear my upstate NY accent. lolol. cAWfee!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

Most Canadians I've heard speak have an accent. They say a-boat instead of about, for instance. And s-oo-ry instead of sorry. lol. I love accents. XD

Indeed~

As if to remind me that this weekend was supposed to be a 'vacation' weekend PMS decided to show up 3 days ahead of schedule.

Reminding me that he was supposed to come down on Saturday :/

I'm seriously tempted to just turn Lesbian unless provoked otherwise.

I have to reinvent myself now
I could use some help
Where's everybody else gone?
I need a new "me" to arise, feed my shell to the fire
A reputation built on lies
I don't want to sell myself
Leave that to someone else

Headfirst Into A Sea Of Flames - Krypteria​

Sooo my hopeful lunch today with Shu got canned, which is okay I understand what with her work schedule and everything. Though on top of that my Lunch date seemingly forgot the fact we had even discussed a lunch date that was going to discuss being walking buddies or something along those lines like 2-3 times a week and decided to go towards Asheville this weekend.

Which kinda bums me out because I'm not exactly in the mood to see some of my other friends (I think one of them specifically has work even if I really wanted to see her. Though considering she had a pseudo make-out session on my bed I'm not so sure I wanna see her yet.), but I don't wanna go out by myself because I've been such a Fucking Homebody lately since Dan (Aka Ex) broke up with me that I wanted to go out and just see somebody. :/ Granted Chris is going to Asheville to see a Scientist he's been wanting to see for 3 years. And Shu had work.

So tomorrow I'm going to go get my supplies for Hahvy's things. And Ari's. That should distract me for a bit. Buuut. I suddenly feel very very very lonely :/ and it's not good for me considering...yeah. This was supposed to be "Vega Cheers Up" weekend. So faaaaaaaaar not so much. I asked to borrow like $20 bucks from mom last week to get some gas in the car, well she gave me $30. And she's like "DONT FORGET D:<" .-. since I see her Sunday for lunch. So apparently on top of that she managed to tear a shit ton of tendons in her ankle so she's in one of those boot things til further notice.

The reason why this is irking me is because I've been trying to call her all day today to get a definitive answer on her stew recipe 'cook time'. She says all day in the crock pot. Well...I'd like to know what her definition is so that I can make it and forget <.<. I'm also adding things she normally doesn't add in her things. When I little there used to be carrots, celery, meat, and potatoes. Now it's just meat and potatoes...I dislike the texture of cooked Carrots and celery. My brain registers crunchy! D:

But I managed to get ahold of 2 decent sized Portobello mushrooms (For those who can't splurge - all a Portobello is a full sized Crimini =P), one of which I'm going to slice up and put in the stew as well with green pepper and potatoes. Considering it lasts my family of 5 at least two sittings <<; this might take me awhile to eat ._. but I've been craving it like crazy.

The other one I'm splitting between Chicken Alfredo and Spaghetti. Next month I'm gonna make the penne dish I got from work O-o simply because right now it looked a bit on the pricey side this month. But that, too, would serve at least 3 days worth of meals. O-o; If you guys haven't noticed by now the reason why $70 covers a month's worth of groceries its because a LOT of it is because the way I cook things is meant for multiple people for at least two servings.

<<;

Yes I like to cook. Shush.

I'm tired of being sad.

Though apparently my current crush does not mind I have a crush on him >>; So yeah. That cheered me up a little bit anyway.

I should go post now.

*wanders*

She's a creation made by evil hands
She slept in her grave for thousand years
But in this night of violent tears
He brought her back to life again

The Oxidising Angel - BlutEngel​

I'm about to beat my muse into shape. I am soooo sick of not finding the ideas to post like mid rp. *RAGE* I am not normally like this at all, so before I leave today Everybody on my RP list will have a post. No ifs, ands, or buts.

That and around here Parking is RIDICULOUSLY expensive on Saturdays ... like $7. >.> vs $3 or even cheaper during the week and seeing as how I have Monday off >.>...

I had a dream about one of my exs last night. And for some reason Dan's words don't leave me alone about it. I had asked him why he kept bringing up his exs, considering I like to at least try to bury the past when I can and he had turned to me and said point blank. "Well was there ever anyone you couldn't let go of?" The dream I had last night just reiterated that point. And as much as I hate that fact it's true.

Damn it.

I should know a lot better than that. He wasn't good for me and sent us both into that toxic spiral. I haven't heard from him since April. So what, six months? Is this going to happen every fucking six months? Is it? I don't want to think about it. Especially since in December it's been 3 years since he left me. I don't know why 'six months' has always been the magical mark. But it seems to be. Because every six months he seems to pop back. And that is so cruel on so many levels. I don't understand it. I don't even know why my mind/heart does it to itself. It's not smart, considering I know how he treated me, but ... ARR.

This is why I dislike most Canadian Males. -.-;

HARRIET D: Help me turn him into a meat pie? D;

Back
Top Bottom