Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

From Starlet to Slave (f for M)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celebritease

Planetoid

Hiiii BMR! Let's get the simple stuff out of the way first: literate smut-oriented (but still character-driven) female roleplayer seeks dominant male roleplayer for a good time. I know, I'm truly a unique and special snowflake. I play via PMs and AIM (ceiebritease is the name where I can be reached) and I want everyone to have a good time. I primarily play third person paragraph, but I do enjoy first person as well, so feel free to ask for what you're most comfortable with.

I've added a second (and now third!) plot to my request thread, and am seeking any of them right now:

#1.) Fallen Stars
Hollywood isn't that much different than the one we know and love. Celebrity is still manufactured and celebrated. There's just one difference: studios, agents, and producers now have an incredible amount of legal agency over their clients. What this has lead to is a world where a starlet who is no longer bringing in the big dollars or has had her hit money-train TV show abruptly cancelled can now be liquidated by her handlers.

That's right, no more bank account, no more fancy house, no more trips to Rodeo drive for a shopping spree.

It would almost be cruel to send a formerly famous girl out into the world from riches to rags, but luckily, the actress herself is an important part of the studio's recoupment plan. The star will still get to a good home, it's just going to have to be on her knees when the studio sells her to the highest bidder, lock, stock and barrel.

Perhaps an agent orchestrated her downfall so he could buy her himself, a fan with a lot of money happened to outspend everyone, or a costar or fellow actor decided that he wanted to pay for her talents to be put to better use. Whoever ends up owning the former star is going to get his hand on a woman who was once at the top of the world and is going to have a rough adjustment period, but well .. maybe she should have read the fine print in her contract.

#2.) It's the end of the world as we know it ..

Where were you when the bombs fell? When the world turned to ash and dust? If you're like most of the rest of the population on Earth, you were right in the center of the blasts and wiped off the face of the planet. But a select few have survived in a brutal, tribal new world, a world full of cannibals, rapists, mutants, and ne'erdowells. It's not a very nice place to exist for anyone at all, even those at the top of their makeshift world.

Yet it's even worse for the pretty girls who have managed to eke out an existence in the new desert hellhole that exists after World War III, and perhaps for none more so than those who were used to the finest comforts in life. Once upon a time they might have been the stars of the silver screen, but now they're the jewels of the post-apocalypse, the treasures that every man and chieftain dreams of having as the crown jewel of his empire. And even those who might be sympathetic to their plight will still be expecting some payment for a drink of water or a hot meal.

It's Mad Max and Robert E. Howard meets Celebrity smut, A Boy and His Dog or Fallout with a former starlet in chains. It's a bit of a stretch, but I think it would be an awful lot of fun .. and the perfect canvas for anyone who wants to let their dark side loose.

#3.) Complete and utter dependence
Barely even a plot bunny, we have option three, for those who are interested in something darker, more psychological, or different than the prior two. I expect not to get many or any nibbles for this, but I may be wrong. If you're familiar with the movie Boxing Helena then I don't think I need to add too much to this, but essentially this would involve a celebrity who through some accident (or design) undergoes a bad injury. So bad that she'll never be whole again afterward. She's lost both her arms .. or perhaps both her legs. Perhaps even all four limbs. She can never have the life that she once had, never have the future she might have been promised -- but someone is there to make certain that she's always taken care of, for better or for worse. I'd be happy to discuss potentials for this with anyone, but I understand it's a bit further down some shadowier paths than the others. I'm still perfectly happy with happy-fun-slave-times!

My kink highway:
Green Light, GO for it
Blowjobs * Pet Play * Pregnancy * Forced Nudity * Slave Training * Submission * Public Scenes * Public Plight (Everyone knows what became of her, after all) * Vaginal Intercourse * Rough, Hard Sex * Hair Tugging * Spankings * A Little Tenderness * Well Built Men * Light Bondage * Behavioral Control * Emotional Control * Interracial * Tattooing / Branding

Yellow Light, SLOW down
Anal Sex * Excessive Cum (External) * Average Looking Men * Incest * Heavy Bondage * Mind Control * Watersports * Excessive Facials * Gags * Body Modification * Death * Bestiality

Red Light, STOP right there
Anal Penetration or Play Outside Of Standard Intercourse * Foot Fetishism * Tickle Fetishism * Gore * Scat * Dominant Female * Excessive Cum Play * Outright Rape * Latex Anything * Brothel / Prostitution * Drug Play

For the finale, this is far from an all-inclusive list of who I'll play, but expect it to be changed and updated, and feel free to make requests with the knowledge that I reserve the right to turn down anyone I don't feel like playing as or don't know well enough to capture a fascimile of their voice. Those with highlights will be current particular favorites to corrupt. Without further ado and in no particular order~

The Girls
Katy Perry * Alison Brie * Amy Adams * Mila Kunis * Lea Michele * Anna Kendrick * Sophie Turner * Taylor Swift * Emma Stone * Jennifer Lawrence * Gillian Jacobs * Hayley Atwell * Naya Rivera * Kat Dennings * Scarlett Johansson * Natalie Dormer * Zooey Deschanel * Emma Watson * Anne Hathaway * Aubrey Plaza * Selena Gomez * Olivia Wilde * Amanda Seyfried * Christina Hendricks * Jennifer Connelly * Jaimie Alexander * Chloe Bennet * Deborah Ann Woll * Karen Gillan * Alexandra Daddario * Emily Blunt * Daisy Ridley * Krysten Ritter * Anya Taylor-Joy * Candice Patton * Ariana Grande * Dove Cameron * Bryce Dallas Howard * Zendaya * Emilia Clarke * Gal Gadot * Margot Robbie

As a final reminder, PMs or AIM only, and by all means, write dirty with me, but remember the word write is very important.

RE: From Starlet to Slave (f for M) [New plot added]

Post WW3 sounds interesting. I'm all you're looking for and more (and modest, obvs)

RE: From Starlet to Slave (f for M) [Plot #3 added]

A final bump for the time being, maybe fishing up one more partner.

May I ask what the point was in blocking me? We worked out a roleplay a year ago that you never began, then when I asked multiple times (with several month gaps) if you would like to roleplay and work something out, I never received a reply. If you had just told me you weren't interested, then I wouldn't have needed to send any more messages...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom