Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Literate RP :: Lots of fun! Come all, come one, come everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovebug

Planetoid
(That was a rhyme, yeah? I am hilarious.)

Okay, so I'm looking for a literate to advanced rp partner. I have no limits, but I would prefer something with a good combination of smut and plot. Nothing purely one or the other. I was once an advanced rper but I'm afraid I haven't written seriously in a few years or so, therefore I'm bound to be a little rusty.

What I RP:

m/f or f/f!
I love fantasy, med/fant, royalty, I love your classic 'hero' and all the drama that goes with it. A feud between kings, vampire clans, werewolf desires, angels and demons, an injured superhero.. my tastes vary wildly.

Some worlds I will RP in (OCs only)

Pokemon!****
Skyrim

Wow, I thought there would be more than that... well, that's all I'm craving at this particular moment.

Romance is fun but not necessary!

This would be over forum or email only, please. PM me with any questions or interest! Thanks!

This is reserved for plot ideas which I am currently working on!

1) Medieval/Fantasy: A Princess missing. A country beside itself. Countries and countries away the missing Princess turns up at a slave auction where she is recovered by your character. Perhaps he/she is a member of a royal family, or perhaps they are nothing but a peasant. Regardless, they recognize the missing Princess and intend to return her where she rightfully belongs no matter what dangers rest between their country and hers.

2) A Queen or Princess is captured in war, a neighboring country just proved to be too much for their military. The King has chosen to keep her as an unwilling concubine. Her life is bleak as many in the Kingdom take advantage of her position, even the Chapel Priest, or guards. There is a revolt brewing, however, that seeks to put the Queen back on her throne. Your character would play a member of the revolt if not the leader. We would need to come up with some sneaky way for him to make contact with her, and rescue her later down the line.

3) Inter-species. An island known for its mythical creatures rests hidden on mermaid-infested waters. Two worlds collide when one of these island creatures meets a mermaid sunbathing on the beach...

4) Pirates: No plot. But I have been craving something pirate-related!

5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom