Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

First Role Play, planned storyline

Status
Not open for further replies.

AkityMH

Super-Earth
I'm new to the site, but already I sorta feel ambitious and kinda wanna make a lasting storyline to go on as long as possible. I like to think I am seasoned with Role Playing, since I been role playing since around 2005.

What kind of story? Fantasy. Set in a fantasy world which I call Terra. Very earth-like planet, 24 hours in a day, 365 days a year, similar climates, etc. It has dragons, trolls, such and such. The main plot will more or less just be life going on as it ever does between the characters being used. More than just the two characters, if need be. I do wanna follow the two main characters much like a classic story arc.
Sexual role play is more than likely to happen, so mature yes. That won't be the main point, though. I write male and female both, and im accepting of all pairings from M&M, M&F, F&F and pretty much any other kind of gender. Furries, half breeds, demons, whatever. I'll even accept alien characters in this setting, but be prepared to talk that one out with me.
As for kinks in such situations... I'm fine almost anything. I'll do bestiality, but prefer sentient ferals as opposed. I have a thing for inter species and cross breeding, so its all good. I also like impregnation, bearing, and sometimes just straight up sex in the plot.
What I wont do... Scat, vore, gore, gorean(I particularly dislike) I dont care for bondage... I will tolerate water spots.

Did I mention there will be lots of dragons and wolves?

My writing style can range from a few lines to a paragraph. I naturally try to be detailed and a little lengthy with my replies if I can manage it. I like my detail. I'll be as detailed as I can and do my best in my posts.

I am pretty much open to nearly anything, actually, but I overall would like to continue a consistent storyline above anything else. Im a stickler for romance, and maybe a little drama to the story as well.
If I havent specified something, then just ask me, we'll talk it over and see what we can come too. I'm a very accepting person, and up for compromising.

Hope to hear from some of you.

----

Ideas for role plays that may interest you all. All these ideas are basic and they are negotiable in case anyone wishes to talk about plots and ideas.

Wolf and Human romance. Typically a male wolf, or a wolf man, and a human girl.
Wolfman and Wolfgirl romance, or even ferals.
Dragon and Girl.
Incubi and Succubus, or Human and Demon.
I have an idea for a farm based role play.

May add more later.

I guess it's okay to message here, unless you prefer a PM message? but I'm interested in a roleplay. I've been meaning to get a few rps on my belt, since I'm trying to get back into Rping after being on a hiatus for some time. If you have a plot idea you wanna talk/try out, let me know. I love fantasy type rps.

And bump bump.

Well I sent you both a PM and neither of you seemed to reply.

Also, bump~~

Bummmp.

As of yet, no RP's have been started despite many people approaching AND making plans AND "starting" said role plays planned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom