Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Odd Abduction (xXMizoreXx and DonVoltonus

She gasped for air as the amphibian above her spewed his fertile seed into her awaiting womb, coating her eggs with his seed. "I-I thought you laid eggs?" She gasped out with quavering voice as he continued to choke her, fearing for her life she grabbed at the arms at her throat trying desperately to make him stop as his seed spilled from her used sex in a small trickle.

He chuckled. "Sorry dear, but don't worry, your eggs will grow into mine soon." He beared down with a smirk. "Just relax, let darkness take you."

She would wake on the bed, his seed dripping from her, Sarovir standing beside her. "See? Perfectly fine my lovely vulpine."

She once again awoke on the bed. "Did you really need to suffocate me? After all I am likely carrying your clutch of eggs since you felt the need to fill my belly with your seed." She muttered as she yawned exposing sharp fangs. "If it happened how long am I going to have to carry your babies." She said while rubbing her seed swollen belly.

"A week at most, if we're compatible. They'll be dealt with either way. You won't get very big, so it won't get you out of being the crew toy." He removed the chain from her collar.

She twitched her tail as he removed the chain from her lithe neck. "One fuck and you trust me? Alright, I'll play... What's the next lucky creature that's going to fill me up?" She said with a foxy smirk. "Do I get to pick what's first or are you just going to bring them in?" She asked.

"I'll show you around. We're in dock, so essentially you're on break, fucking whoever you like. While we're in transit, you must submit to any sexual request."

"Alright, anyone I want right?" she replied with a gleeful grin, her puffy tail twitching in delight as she thought of all the fun possibilities.

"Well, they can say no if they desire, but that's quite unlikely." He chuckled, leading her into the depths of the ship. "Razor, you down here?"

From the mess of pipes and wires above dropped a slender rottwieler man. "Yeah, she the new girl?" He smirked, standing up, hands on his hips...and crossed in front of him. A secpnd look would reveal that this male had four arms, taught with wiry muscle. He offered a hand, grinning. "I'm Razor, I'm this rust-bucket's head engineer. You must be the new cabin girl."

Back
Top Bottom