Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Odd Abduction (xXMizoreXx and DonVoltonus

xXMizoreXx

Moon
A Fox Morph happily hummed to herself as she walked down the hallway of her home, her silky blue furred body covered by a towel as she quickly travelled to her laundry room at the end of the corridor.

A violent flash blinded her, causing her to pass out. She would wake up naked in a cell, a metallic collar around her throat.

It took a few moments for her to awaken, her blue-green eyes widened in terror as she grasped the collar around her neck and pulled as hard as she could. "Where am I!?!" She cried in terror.

An amphibian man walked up to the bars. "Welcome my lovely little subject." (His picture is on my f-list.)

The Fox Morph shrunk back as the amphibious man approached her cage. "W-who are you? Why am I locked up!" She questioned with a trembling voice "Why am I here?" She once again asked him as she back into the farthest edge of her cage.

"What do you mean crew? Is this some sort of pirate ship?!" She quickly asked as her thick bushy tail curled around her face hiding everything below her eyes. "Sate their lust... Do you think I'm some cheap breeding slut!" She cried out in anger, all fear from before gone from her eyes.

Her eyes turned to pinpricks as she smiled smugly "Bring your little worms anywhere near me and I'll bite them off, a fox has fangs y'know." She said while twitching the white tip of her fluffy tail.

He grinned, dangling a muzzle through the bars. "And we have ways of fixing that, if your little mouth can even open wide enough."

She hissed to herself through clenched teeth as she thought to herself about the horrid situation she was in. "I don't have any choice, do I?" She said suddenly as she squeezed her toned thighs together.

"Not in the slightest. Don't worry though, you'll be perfectly safe. No permenant harm will come to you." He smirked, leaning on the bars.

She glanced at the amphibious being as he smirked at her, she huffed to herself and muttered about being in heat. "I have no choice, do what you want." She said with a slight glare at her captor "at least make it fun, otherwise what's the point?" She muttered as she sat up from the small cot with a yawn and stretching her arms back.

He chuckled, walking into her cell. "Oh I will. That collar of your's can shock you, so I wouldn't try to fight."

"I guessed as much, either that or it blows off my head when I try to leave." She muttered as the male entered her cell. "Eh? You're just going to take me in this cell? No flowers?" She said with a foxy smirk and a twitch of her long fluffy tail.

"Only plants on the ship are the ones we harvest for food. I thought a boquet of tomatoes would be in bad taste." He smirked, his slick 11 inch cock sliding out.

"But it would have been interesting to see, shame." She smirked once again and slowly laid back onto the bed and slowly spread her legs "you're big... I've seen bigger though." She murmured as his rapidly hardening cock dripped Pre-cum from it's tip.

"It's not the size of the wave." He smirked, his cock rippling and flexing. He pulled her legs around his hips, pushing easily in. "You're more accepting of this than most people, you know."

She bit her lip as the amphibian pushed his cock inside her swollen honeypot and the Vixen's walls instinctively gripped the thick tentacle like phallus as he grasped her hips. "That's because I don't have a chance at escape, also being fucked as much as I want doesn't sound that bad when I think about it." She said aloud as her clawed fingers began playing with her small B-cup breasts.

"Well, I haven't thrown you to my less cultured crew members yet." He thrust roughly to the hilt, curving and twisting inside her. "Not to worry though, if they hurt you, I'll fix you up."

She gasped as his member swirled within her insides hitting all the right spots as she mewled in pleasure. "K-keep going, this is great." She muttered out to the amphibious creature atop her, her white furred belly slightly moving with each thrust and turn.

He thrust faster, one hand slowly wrapping around her neck. "Of course, you seem like you want it rough."

She grinned and began moving her hips with each of his thrusts, his hand around her throat keeping her from moving around too much as his breeding stick pounded away at her insides. Each thrust was sending the Vixen into a feral ecstasy as her eyes rolled back into her head.

He tightened his grip as he thrust easily into her clutching depths, starting to slightly restrict her breathing.

She began to pant slightly as his grip constricted around her long swan like neck. She was already deep in a breeding frenzy as he did this, her heat sending her over the edge as she shuddered with pleasure and pain which mixed in odd ways. "I'm cumming!" She called out as her back arched and her fur stood on end as her orgasm sent her already right walls clutching firmly around him and seemed to drag his cock deeper inside her.

Back
Top Bottom