Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Sorceress Bride (Causeway / Starbrightkisses)

She smiled wide against his lips as she nodded, laughing softly as her fingers brushed through the hair at the nape of his neck. She pulled back slightly to answer his comment about her being hungry, the tip of her finger tapping the edge of his nose. "I am quite hungry, my love. Hungry for your love." She moved her head and leaned in, pretending to nibble on his neck. "Mmm."

She nuzzled his neck with her nose and placed tiny soft kisses against the warm sensitive skin attaching his neck to his shoulder, laughing softly as his hand roamed over her arse as his other hand yanked her corset from her to free her bosom to him. She leaned in again to press a kiss against his lips, her nipples now hard smashing into his chest as she did so until she leans back slightly.

As he whispered to her how much he had desired to enter her once more as he had done the night before, she became red in the cheeks, pressing her forehead against his as she ran a finger up and down his bare chest. "Oh my love, I have wanted to very same thing, I just did not say anything in fear that you would think me some kind of harlot or something for wanting it so often."

She stood, her blue eyes never leaving his as she smirked and began to shimmy and shake her hips from side to side as she yanked down on her skirt. The fabric slowly moved down to reveal her thick white thighs, and then she straddled her king and pushed him down roughly onto the bed. Kissing his belly button as she began to unbutton and unzip his trousers. "Take this off."

"Mmm..." he hummed, smiling, as she began to kiss his navel and take off his trousers. It did not take him long for his pants to be off completely, and once more his girth was available for her. He was surprised at how quickly he had come to accept this; although he was used to being clothed around others, and had been all of his life, now being in the nude with his wife seemed completely natural.

Sitting up, he placed a hand on her shoulder, and gently pulled her in to kiss her passionately. He danced his tongue around in her mouth for a few moments, then he reached down and grabbed one of her breasts. Taking hold of the breast, Alaric leaned forward and lowered his mouth to Calista's nipple, sucking gently, then swirling his tongue around her areola, then flicking, then sucking again.

She smiled against his mouth once he pulled her up to present her with a passionate kiss, but when he let her go to encircle her now hardening nipple into his mouth it made her moan and tremble out with pleasure. She gasped out and giggled. "Oh, Ric I love it when your mouth is on my body. It makes me feel like I'm completely yours and noone could take that away from us." Her head rolled back as she enjoyed the feeling of him licking and sucking her.

As he continued to pleasure her breasts, she felt a cold shadow sit on her for a brief moment, as though mocking her statement.

The room had grown eerily calm, even the dancing flame from the lit candle had steadied it's movements. The warmth that she had felt from the heightened sexual tension between her and husband had melted away and she could feel a shadow of something casting over her naked form as she straddled her husband's thighs. She moaned but her eyes scanned around the room cautiously as she waited for the demon creature to show itself.

She trembled and bucked her hips slowly against Ric's as she watched him kneading and bringing pleasure to her breasts. Though she should have been content and felt safe here in his arms, with him deep inside her, but she couldn't get the creature out of her mind no matter how hard she tried. She shook her head, auburn curls bouncing around as she began to pick up the pace, bucking against her husband rather roughly. She let her head roll back as her nails scratched at his chest gently. "Give me a baby, my love. I want a little version of you to care for." She bent down, her breasts brushing against his chest as she kissed him softly and full of passion.

Oblivious, Alaric knew nothing but the love and pleasure of making love to his beautiful wife. He felt her slowing for a moment, perhaps just to feel the sense of fullness he bestowed upon her. Then she tossed those lovely, molten copper locks of hers in that utterly sensuous way of hers, and began throwing herself upon him.

"Soon, my dear," he managed to say, before tasting and drinking in her kiss. A small part of his mind noted that something seemed... Odd in his wife's kiss, but he ignored it.

She smiled brightly against his lips as he grunted and told her all in due time that he would give her children, heirs to make their life complete. As her hips moved and slid against his, she arched her back and gave him full frontal exposure to her ample creamy breasts. Her nipples were hard and pink swollen little pebbles. Her body seemed to go faster in pace with her beating her heart. It was full of love for her husband, but the creature was forever in the back of her mind. It was unnatural she thought but she couldn't help it. Though she loved her husband with all of her heart.

"I love you Ric." She exclaimed, though if she admitted it to herself at least, she didn't know if she was saying it to convince him or herself more. She knew what was going to come once they were done making love and she tried to prolong that moment for as long as she could. She didn't regret conjuring him up for her husband's life, but she wondered what exactly she had gotten herself into. He was definitely more powerful then she was, she was terrified and intrigued.

Still oblivious, Alaric only had eyes for his foxy wife's ample, bouncing, creamy double-D's bouncing before his eyes. She continued impaling her moist, velvety sex onto his shaft, filling his night with wondrous bliss. As she went faster and faster, he felt the pressure in his loins building beyond any hope of control.

With her declaration of love, he grunted, "I... know!" and gave her the very thing she demanded, his seed. At once, sperm burst forth from his manhood, flooding her entrance with warm, sticky globs of which the excess oozed forth.

He had surprised her by saying he knew she loved him instead of repeating the words to her, in all reality it hurt her feelings. Women were feeble creatures at times and needed to be felt like they were loved and wanted. They needed a constant reminder of it sometimes, the is was one of those times that she had thought she was sharing something beautiful with her new husband, but it was crushed.

She would be lying if she said if didn't anger her slightly, her cheeks reddened even though she kept moving her hips as she felt him release into her, giving him all of his potential children to her. She swallowed hard when she knew he was over, and then she climbed off of him and turned to pull on her silk robe and tie it.

She turned around to her husband and then climbed into the bed behind him, her hands rested on his shoulders and she began to massage him gently. "Oh my lord, you are so very tense. You should relax and let me work my magic." She smiled at that as she started to rub him a little harder than she planned, she was hurt but she still loved her husband and wanted nothing but the best for him.

"Alaric? You do love me, do you not?" Her voice was soft and unsure, but she needed to hear it from his lips, one of her moods hitting her suddenly as she teared up slightly at the thought that he hadn't.

Alaric cringed as he realized he had unwittingly awoke one of his wife's moods. Sighing, he turned back to her, looking deeply into her eyes. "I love you more than anything in this world. More than my own life," he whispered back to her.

Her hands fell from his shoulders and the massage she was giving him as he turned to look her in the eye, she had felt the cringe and knew that he hated when she had gotten this way but she could not help it. She was prone to these moods and he had known that of her. He locked eyes with his wife and reassured her that he had loved her with all of his heart, it was something she had needed to hear at that very moment, and that was why she loved her husband so much.

He knew what she needed even when she did not, he knew how to handle her and make her happy even if she couldn't find happiness in life by herself. She hoped the arrival of children would do it for her. She smiled softly and nodded, placing her forehead against his softly, the thought of the creature forever in the back of her mind, wondering when he would show his face to her. "I know that you love me, I just needed to hear you say the words to me for reassurance. I love you."

She kissed his lips and nipped at the bottom one sinfully and giggled trying to bring the tension out of the air. "What do you want first, my lord? A daughter or a son? Personally I say we need an heir but my woman's heart wants a daughter so." She sighed happily and kissed his cheek softly before laying down into the bed, staring at the ceiling.

"Do you think that it will happen soon? Us having children?"

"Mmm..." he hummed pleasantly back at her as she kissed him, holding onto her contentedly. "As much as we need an heir... I am willing to let fate decide...."

He wrapped an arm around her and pulled her close, simply relishing and basking in the warmth of her naked flesh pressed against his. "If we keep this up, though..." he whispered into her ear, kissing the upper lobe, "it won't be long before you feel life inside you..."

As Alaric pulled Calistah down to his side and off of him to rest in the crook of his arm, she giggled and placed a hand on his chest and her head on his shoulder. She loved hearing from his own lips that he did not care whether they had a boy or a girl, though they both knew they needed an heir to take his place once they grew old and feeble. She snuggled close and sighed happily as she nodded and nipped at her bottom lip. "That answer could have not been more perfect if I had told you to say it myself. And fate will give is what it wishes, but we could always continue to try until we get a little boy for an heir."

She smiled brightly, her crystal blue eyes glistening in the romantic lighting of the candles that danced nearby. When he told her that if they kept at this rate she might feel life in her yet, she blushed and was tickled pink with fits of giggles. "Oh how wonderful that would be to have a child so soon after the marriage. Maybe we should try again?" She grinned down at him as she sat up slightly, leaning in to run her tongue over his man nipple as she grabbed it between her teeth gently as she looked up. Her dark auburn curls cascaded down his chest and against his skin as she ran her hand up and down his body. "I can not wait until there is life inside of me. You have awoken a monster of love within me, it is like I can not get enough of you."

"Oh!" Ric said, chuckling. "You... are a hungry little minx. Haven't had enough for tonight?" He pulled her body over and up on top of his, looking into her crystal blue eyes. "I... still might have a bit of seed left to give you. I'll try not to... I'll try to make sure you enjoy it this time..."

Seriousness had set in and she grabbed both sides of his face, looking deeply into his eyes as she smiled, her own reflecting the love she had for him. Shaking her head, she placed a small soft kiss on the tip of his nose, then she pulled her head back to look at him again this time with a slight frown of disappointment on her face.

"My love, I beg of you, never to say that to me again. You give me nothing but pleasure each time you enter me and I am satisfied with our love making. There are nor will there ever be any complaints coming from these lips of mine. I cam assure you of that." She rested her head against his chest and sighed happily.

Though she was still very aroused and sexually charged, she laid across his body and sighed happily, then yawning afterwards. Looking down at him as she giggled and kissed his lips. "My love I do not wish to over exert you, if you are tired you should sleep. You are going to need your strength for the practice of getting me with child." She grinned and even winked down at him, snuggling beside him as she yawned and placed her palm on his chest, dosing off soon after. Exhaustion winning over her sexual desire to have him again and again.

Alaric smiled, and wrapped his wife in his powerful arms, before drifting to sleep with her, not a care in the world.

Some time later, the Witching Hour comes again, and Calistah awoke with a start in a cold sweat. Her body was shivering, and neither her silk blankets nor the press of her husband's nude form against her was of any comfort. There was a stillness in the air, a suffocatingly cold staleness reminiscent of some tomb buried deep beneath the earth.

A shadow of a hand, clawed and skeletal and apparently without any source, appeared in the moonlight shining over her bed. It crept over her sheets, reaching the edge that rested upon her shoulder, and hooked a finger underneath. Slowly, and silently, it pulled the sheets back, revealing her pale, nude body to the moonlight. It silently beckoned her, to return to the secret chamber.

The Queen had gotten only a few hours of pure rest, she was snuggled close to her husband and dreaming of the life they would live when time slowed down around her once again. The familiar chill in the air returned and she trembled waking and jumping up quickly.

Her husband never moved, she watched as the shadow cast it's way into the room and then form near her shoulder. She swallowed hard when he pulled the comforter back and beckoned to her silently to follow him to the same room she had started all this in.

Without a sound she looked back at her husband and then sighed, ashamed that she was leaving his bed to go with the creature she had summoned, but she had made a deal. She slowly slid out of her marriage bed and followed him without slippers to the stoned room.

Once they were alone in the spell room, she frowned and looked up to him "I guess you were being literal when you said every time he entered me did you not?" She laughed nervously as she paced the room and then looked back at him. "Please at least tell me your name? What do you go by? Not what you are but, your name."

The naked Queen followed the beckoning shadow into the spell room, only to find it empty there. At least, there was no physical sign of the Stygian.

The door slammed shut, and she suddenly felt dizzy. The world seemed to shift around her, the sanctum giving way to somewhere else. She found herself now in the midst of some sort of great, terrible clockwork realm. She stood on a circular, rusty platform, suspended above an abyss filled with giant, rusty cogs turning into infinity, above, below, and all around her. Machinery hissed, steamed and clanked in a great cacophony.

When she walked into the spell room, she stopped suddenly and turned around all the way as she looked around for the creature. She held her head with her hand and groaned out as the world around her started to shift and move around her. She was no longer in that little room but what seemed like an entire different world, she gasped as the machinery around her flew and whisked by her hair flying up.

She looked around at it and called out, her voice seemed to echo as if she were in an empty small room but this was not small, the space seemed to stretch for miles but she was more or less trapped. "Hello!? What is this, and.." She mumbled out and continued to look around. "Where the hell am I at!?"

No answer came, at least not verbally; a set of heavy chains, each ending in a shackle, rose up from around her, hovering and moving like snakes or some sort of tentacle. Lashing out, they each grabbed one of her limbs, securing her ankles and wrists, then pulling her onto her hands and knees.

Behind her, a trapdoor opened, and some sort of machine emerged. It looked like some sort of steam-powered drill, tipped with an odd, soft-looking drill head.

Panic rose in Calistah's throat as she was bound by magic tentacles and as a machine approached her, she began to tremble and shake her head. Breathing heavily as she tried to pull against her restraints, furrowing her brows as she shook her head. A thin coat of sweat made her skin glisten from how nervous she was from the different scenery. She called out as she trembled. "Hello what is this, where am I, hello?" She looked around and watched as the machine moved close.

She was on her hands and knees but she could still see the machine coming to her, the fact that she knew he was here but not showing her his presence to her was upsetting her and she frowned. "It's not very fun if you hide from me, show me where you are." She continued to look around and whimper from anticipation. "You like this don't you, you like seeing me helpess and not being in control." She was talking to herself, at least that is what someone passing by would say, but she knew that he was around. She didn't think she was still in the same realm with her beloved husband Ric. "Show yourself dammit!"

Laughter echoed from all around. "You do not understand, little insect. This is my nature, and more!" With that, the drill-head began slowly extending towards her puckered back door, spinning as it made contact with her tender entrance.

She trembled as she heard the voice surround her, it sounded so husky and deep, as if it were everywhere around her but she could not see him. She felt terror rise up in her and she tried using her magic to bring her back to her own realm but she found that she was powerless in this creatures world. She wondered if it had been a huge mistake summoning him to save her husband's life. No! She refused to let herself think that way, she loved Ric with all her heart, she had done it for a reason and now she would put up with anything that this thing had planned for her. She closed her eyes and suddenly heard his laughter and how he told her this was his world and she was but an insect, she trembled harder as she heard the sound of a drilling sound.

Opening her eyes to look around she seen an object moving in a circular motion coming her way, she whimpered and nibbled her lip the closer it got to her arse cheeks. She called out, "please! I get it now you're more powerful than I am and I'm in debt to you!"

That didn't stop it from coming towards her though, she yelled for help and then it made contact with her back entrance, spinning round and round as she closed her eyes and shook her head quickly from side to side. "No, no, please!" It kept spinning though, and as it did, it moved even deeper into her as it spun and made her pant. "What is this!" She yelled out and hoped he would make himself known to her.

"You still don't understand, do you, little girl? I am here. I am here! I am everything that is around you!"

The drill continued to thrust into her, spinning round and round, massaging every inch of her rectum and spreading it wide open. The queen could feel her anus being dilated, a potent mixture of pleasure and pain.

Back
Top Bottom