Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Sorceress Bride (Causeway / Starbrightkisses)

She loved the pillow talk, the cuddling, if this was what her marriage was going to consist of for the rest of her years, she was ready and in a rush to live them. As their foreheads pressed against each other she smiled, pulling the sheets over her even more, the silks draped across her alabaster skin, covering just half of her round plump breast, a hot pink hard nipple barely showing as it was slightly covered by the sheet. She was quiet for a moment, lost in the thoughts of her being the Queen of the Kingdom. She knew there would have been duties she had to do to help her husband, but her role was making sure the King was safe, happy, and well cared for. An unhappy King meant an unhappy Kingdom it was said many times before.

That responsibility rested on her shoulders and suddenly everything felt heavy and she began to panic, finding it hard to breathe, she looked up into her husband's eyes, her own sapphire blazing eyes full of doubt as they teared up and glistened from the candlelight and the wetness of her tears welling up. "What if I can not do it. What if I am not good enough? What if I mess things up and our whole empire falls and our dynasty is no more?" Though she was a new member to the royal family and their "dynasty" she was still worried of the possibilities of it falling and in that the two of them being harmed or worst.

"I do not want to disappoint you my King. I want to be everything you want me to be, and everything the Kingdom needs."

"Shh..." Running a hand through her coppery hair, Alaric kissed her once more. "Calista, you are the daughter of the House of Ravens. Your family is one of the oldest and noblest in all the Lands of the Vaesir. You have been bred for this role; it is in your blood. There is no woman in these lands more suited to the throne than you, of this I am certain." He reached out, taking her cheek in his hand. He wanted to make sure she was looking into his eyes when he said these next words. "I believe in you."

With that, he pulled her into his chest. "Now, sleep. Everything looks better in the light of morning..."

She was grateful for his kind words, it soothed her, he knew of her spells of depression and handled her with such care when they would suddenly come on. She couldn't help it of course, but he loved her none the less. "Thank you" She whispered softly into his ear as she turned over and leaned onto his chest. Her naked body pressed against his as she snuggled close to her husband. "You are right, everything does look better in the morning light." She closed her eyes and pulled him closer to her, holding him tight. She yawned, sleep starting to fall over her, "Goodnight, my love. I promise not to let you down." With that, she fell asleep.

They both quickly fell into deep sleeps, the combination of the grand pageantry of their wedding and the fiery passion of their lovemaking wearing heavily on the young sovereigns. Curled up around his beloved bride, feeling the press of her warm, supple flesh against his, King Alaric slumbered peacefully, free of the dark visions of war that had haunted him of late, since the battle that had claimed his father.

In the cold, haunted darkness of the Witching Hour, though, Calista knew no rest. She was awoken by an eerie yet familiar cold wind, which stole the warmth from her bosom despite both the sheets and her husband's hold. A voice, a whisper, echoed through the darkness pressing down upon her from all sides.

"Calista..." She knew the voice, it was the Stygian, the very being she had conjured, in order to save her husband's life. There were secret doors and passages, known by precious few, honeycombing the castle. One in particular led to a secret chamber, in a walled-off, forbidden Tower jutting from the castle's east wing. Built by one of Alaric's forefathers, a king named Cornelius the Sorcerer, it had been sealed after his death.

And it had remained untouched until Calista had invoked the Stygian.

Both sapphire eyes shot open quickly as she felt the sudden change in the air, people such as herself always had a sixth sense about these sort of things, they always had to be on their toes. Though she had thought that the ritual she had done to save her husband's life would be a one time sacrifice and she would forget about it, and live her life as she was intended to. By the side of her husband, living long and happy fulfilled lives. She couldn't have been any more wrong though. Tonight should have been about her and her husband only, making beautiful love, and procuring and heir. Sharing their love.

Instead, she was awoken by a deep chill within her bones, the bed seemed to sink down all around her as if someone was hovering over her on all fours. Though she could not see it, she knew it couldn't have been good. She knew she had awoken something that had been asleep for decades, even centuries, and now it was after her. She had harnessed its powers and used them to save her lover's life, though she could only use it to save his and not his father's. All magic had come at a price, and she assumed that this creature didn't like its powers being used by mere human witches like her. That was how the world would see her if her secret had come out that is, she was much more, a sorceress and Queen above else. Even being as powerful as she was though, the Queen could not save her.

She turned herself, her body being pressed into the mattress, she whimpered and tried to speak but nothing came out. Her husband, the King Alaric had slept soundly beside her, untouched or bothered or even aware of what was happening to his wife. She tried to say a protection spell but as she began, it felt like a hand tightened around her throat, shutting her up.

"Enjoy yourself, witch?" The voice said, cruel mockery in its tone. The invisible hand tightened around her delicate throat, threatening to snuff the life out of the young queen. "You did not think I was finished with you, little witch?"

The force dragged her out of her bed, ripping her from the protective hold of her king. She knew he would not awaken during this ordeal, being powerless to stop what was to come. She fell, or was rather tossed, upon the cold floor still naked.

Before her stood the Stygian, as the creature elected to appear before her. A nominally handsome man in fine clothing, save for his ash grey skin covered in glowing red symbols, long white hair, pointed ears and teeth, and blazing red eyes.

"So, tell me witch, was the man worth the price?"

She fought for her breath as his invisible fingers tightened around her throat, she could hear his voice clear as day, the cruel mockery in his voice made her tremble. His questions made her tremble with fear, she had indeed thought that she would be finished with the creature she had summoned, but she was clearly wrong. Her heart beat with fear, little droplets of sweat formed on her alabaster skin. When he finally let go of her throat, she gasped for air but was immediately tossed to the floor like a little rag doll. The blow made her cry out, but her husband was oblivious to it all. She trembled with fear as she laid in a cowering position on the stone floor, naked as the day she was born.

She looked around the room with wide sapphire eyes, full of fear and curiosity as she tried to sense where this creature was. She backed away to the far corner of the room, using all her limbs to move her as fast as she could. Her eyes were on the floor so when he appeared to her, at first, she seen his shoes. As she looked up slowly, she seen the man before her. He was handsome, even more so than her husband, which made her blush a deep red for even having that thought. Though she could tell by just a glance he was supernatural. The glowing markings on his ash colored skin, his white hair, pointed ears and teeth. Even his eyes, red and horrible, like fire blazing. She looked away and closed her eyes tightly.

"M-my husband is worth everything to me."

She opened her sapphire eyes and turned her head to see her sleeping husband sound and comfortable in their bed, he would not be here if it were not for what she had done, and now she had to own up to it and take responsibility. She swallowed hard and slowly looked up at the Stygian creature, something she had conjured. "What are you going to do to me?" Her eyes welled with tears as thought the worst of things, "Please, let me live in peace with my husband." She knew it was a far shot to beg, but she did it none the less, all she didn't do was get on her knees in front of this creature, too afraid to.

The Stygian began to remove his jacket, stepping forward slowly. His eyes, capable of seeing in the pitchest darkness, looked over her pale flesh with completely undisguised desire and lust. "Yes, your man is worth everything to you, little witch. That is why you gave yourself over to me, sealed in your blood. The same blood that binds our compact. Know this; your husband's life is in my hands. I can at any time withdraw the gift of life I bestowed upon him, and he would die. I could do this at any time, but for our contract."

"This is the price you pay, little witch, for his life. You will be my concubine from now on. As I have shared my life energies with the king, so he shall share the flesh of his mate. Any night in which you partake of his flesh, you shall partake of mine." He reached down a hand, long fingernails the color of blood, and stroked the curve of her side.

She watched as he removed his jacket, and as he threatened the life of her husband, taking back the gift she had went through the trouble to conjure that power. She glanced over at Alaric her beloved king, he was sleeping so soundly. Peacefully.

She couldn't imagine her life without him in it, she couldn't bare even a second thought of it. She closed her eyes and looked back up at the creature, listening to his commands and then she nodded finally speaking up as he leaned forward and dragged a red nail along her naked thigh. "Fine, you have your deal, just leave him out of this. I did this for our love but all I did was taint it."

She would cry now if it weren't for this creatures presence but she didn't want him to see her weak, he had caught her off guard but she was a powerful woman. She slowly stood up, baring her body for him to see her fully. She cast a glance at her sleeping husband and then back to him. "What is your name? Do you even go by one?" Her tone was soft as she stepped towards the secret door.

"Follow me, I can't do this in front of him."

She led the way down the long hidden corridors, a passage way that noone had traveled down since her, she had even found it by accident though once she had found it her interests were heightened and she traveled down to the library to do research. That was were she had found the original plans and the secret passages. She trialed down all the way to the alter and then closed the huge dungeon door once the creature was in.

When he was behind her she felt uncomfortable and venerable to him and all his infinite powers. She turned, her back facing the door as she looked at him. "So." She fiddled her fingers around nervously as she looked him into this blazing red eyes.

"Oh, I have a name," the Stygian said haughtily, "but the mere likes of you are not permitted to know it."

He followed her down the secret passage, down to the chamber where she had first summoned him. All the while, his eyes did not leave her buttocks, and she is well aware of this. "Oh, but the things that I am going to do to you," he said, his voice dripping in lust.

When they arrived, he positioned her in the middle of the round chamber, illuminated only by moonlight pouring through the stain glass windows. It painted odd shades of color on her nude, pale form. "On your knees," he said, placing a hand on her shoulder and forcing her down. He then unfastened his trousers, and let his manhood come forth. For now, it was little different than a human's, though he might make it more exotic at later stages. It was, however, slightly larger than Alaric's, likely an intended slight by the creature. "You will take it in your mouth."

Once the creature had her in the middle of the hidden room she fell to her knees in front of him, her eyes widened when she seen the size of his cock, and she hoped that her husband would not notice the difference in her or the tightness. She looked up at him curiously and nibbled her bottom lip, "Let me get this straight, every time that I share my husband's body I must share yours?" She just wanted to be sure she knew the consequences.

She opened her mouth and wrapped her fingers around the length of his cock, guiding it into her mouth, she began to suck it as she looked at his red eyes, her own sapphire ones began to blur. She had no choice now though, this was her doing. For her King.

"Will you hurt me?" She asked almost afraid like, sounding like a child though she was a powerful sorceress.

"Every time you share your husband's body, you must share mine," he said, hissing in delight. "As for hurting you... well, how would you like me to leave your womanhood for your husband? If you agree, I will promise to never spill my seed into your cunt for so long as you live." It was an odd statement, but one that held the possibility of painful pretext.

"Yes..." he hissed, as her lips wrapped around the pale head of his grey, rune-covered cock. "You will suck it well..." She could taste the salty musk of his sex, and feel the throbbing rhythm of his veins within the meaty member. The Stygian ran his fingers through her hair, tugging on it roughly.

She yelped when her auburn fiery hair was tugged on, but all that did was made her more aggressive in her sucking, she licked and sucked, deep throating his symbol covered dick. She gagged and the spit ran down her chin, her sapphire eyes glowing as they watered. Wondering if she would be getting away with just this tonight though she knew better. You didn't make a deal and not expect to pay the price. Her knees starting to hurt.

Indeed, the Stygian grabbed ahold of her skull, and began slamming her face into his hips, humping as he did so, fucking her face. A long, forked tongue hung out of his mouth as he panted heavily, obviously quite enjoying himself. He did not care what her knees felt like, so long as she sucked his dick as he commanded. Her drool ran down her chin, and onto his testicles, which bounced, striking her repeatedly on the jaw.

And tonight was just the beginning.

After none too long, the Stygian grabbed tightly onto her hair and yanked her forward, going as deep as he possibly could. His cock burst, squirting thick globules of hot seed in ropes down her throat. He kept her there, not even letting her breathe, until his load was completely blown. Then he pulled out, his spit-covered cock still fully erect.

"We're not done yet," he said, and grabbed her by the throat, and yanked her forward, so that she fell onto her hands and knees. He walked around behind her, and admired her pleasantly round backside once more.

Her face was red by the time he had finished and blew his load into her mouth, she spit it out, letting it drip down her chin, and even a little dripped onto her huge plump breast. When he let her go, not only was her face red but she had tears in her eyes that fell onto her cheeks and rolled down slowly.

When he confirmed her fears and told her that they were not finished, she whimpered and then choked when he grabbed her by the throat. She gasped for air and scratched at her throat, trying to get him to loosen the grip that he had on her now.

When he finally let her go, she gasped for air, her lungs hurt as she fought to steady her breath. She was on her hands and knees coughing and gasping as he rounded behind her, she could feel his eyes on her naked body. "My husband might wake and wonder where I am." She tried using that as an excuse to get back to him, but she knew it wouldn't work she wouldn't be going anywhere any time soon. This creature could keep her all night and morning if he wanted, not allowing the King to wake until he wished it so.

"Please. Just do it." She urged him, the anticipation was the worst thing, but worst of all was that she knew her body would give into him in the end and she would love being used over and over. Her husband deserved a better Queen than her and so did the people.

Roughly groping her buttocks, the Stygian stepped behind her. "You should consider yourself fortunate," he said, "that I let your 'husband' take your virginity. And what makes you think that time is passing? This hour shall not end until I am through with you." He reached out, and spread her butt cheeks apart, revealing the tight, pink pucker of her anus. "Oh, I am going to enjoy this very much..."

Her eyes widened in horror as he revealed he could manipulate time, he could keep her here for days and to her husband and the rest of the world it would still be just the day after her wedding. The next day she was to be crowned as the King's Queen, she began to panic as he took her ass in his hands. "Please, do not keep me from him for long, I am to be crowned in the morrow."

She closed her eyes as he spread her cheeks biting down on her bottom lip as she braced herself, she had brought this upon herself so she must deal with the consequences however bad. Her nails dug into the stone floor and she cried out in anticipation. "Do it!"

Grinning, the Stygian lined up his cock with her anus, and pushed it inside. Fortunately for Calista, her own saliva provided a bit of lubrication, enough that it wasn't completely painful. Even so, she felt the extreme sensation of having the orifice which was never meant to be penetrated forced open and spread apart. The sensitive, oh so sensitive walls of her rectum gripped down tightly on the invading appendage, and she could feel every throb of his veins in absolute clarity.

"How do you like it?" the Stygian asked sarcastically.

She scratched and clawed at the stone floor as he penetrated her back entrance. She yelped and cried out as she could feel his large cock inside her virgin asshole. It stretched for him but only by force and she cried out even louder. When he asked his sarcastic question she looked back up at him with an evil expression.

"You know I am not enjoying this you bastard."

Her arse hurt and she could feel him pulsing inside of her, letting her know that he was not human. "Just get this over with" She begged him wanting it all to be over with so she could return to Alaric. She wondered how she would explain her crying fit to him if he was to wake and find her afterwards, though she could never tell him the truth of the deal she had made with the creature.

"You truly are an evil demon."

"Perhaps..." the Stygian groaned in pleasure, as the queen's rectal muscles clenched down on his shaft, massaging the tender, throbbing appendage. "But I wonder if you will begin to enjoy this in time..." He began to piston in and out, sliding his cock over her tender anal muscles. He started slowly at first, gradually building speed, force, and penetration depth. Calista's ass began to jiggle as his hips slapped against them, and her breasts swayed beneath her.

Which each pounding he gave her she cried out, not possibly believing that for even one second she would begin to enjoy this torture from this creature. She had loved her husband, and done this only for him. She was going to take her punishment without any complaint from her, it had been her choice after all.

"You wish I will come to like it but that is only your wishes, not apart of our agreemen." She retorted back coldly to the creature who was giving her backside a reason to be sore in the morning. She wondered how she would explain that to her husband when he had not taken her anal virginity. "You're hurting me." She complained as she glanced over her shoulder to him as he fucked her raw. Her well rounded breasts, the size of melons swayed and swung beneath her and smacked her a few times.

She moaned out and hated herself for it immediately, not wanting him to think that she was enjoying any of this. Though her asshole widened even more to take him in easier and she could feel his length gliding along the inside of her ass walls. "Gods!" She breathed out heavily, her body starting to sweat. She may have not liked what was happening now, but soon, once he took her a few nights and she was used to it, she would. It was her destiny.

"Heheheheh..." The Stygian laughed, menacingly. "Or so you say now..." He still is not giving it to her very hard; he is practically easing it in and out of her at this point. If he kept going like this, it would not take her long at all to learn to enjoy this particular sex act.

"Oh?" He said, grinning, as she gave a moan, her breasts swaying and smacking into each other beneath her. "Was that pleasure I hear? Erotic panting? Is that sweat on your body?"

She hated her body for reacting to him fucking her, the way even her asshole became wet, the sweat droplets forming on her body and the trembles and moans. She closed her eyes and shook her head, screaming at him to shut up. Denying what she knew would eventually come true, it was already happening.

"Do not presume to know what I like."

As he thrust into her again her breast smacked together again, they were so huge that it was impossible for her to be jabbed even soft without them jiggling around, though they were still a young virgins breasts though she wasn't a virgin any longer. Her husband had claimed her pussy and gave her his seed where the creature had taken her back door virginity.

She felt loved and cherished when she made love to her husband, but she felt like nothing more than an object to this creature. He relished in this she could tell, this power he held over her and there was nothing she could do or it would mean her husband's life. He was supposed to die in battle with his father, but he was spared because of her and her magic, waking this creature. He hit a sensitive spot in her ass and she jerked upward and yelped out. "Fuck!" She sucked a deep breath between her teeth. Hating herself as her pussy began to ooze with her creamy juices.

He laughed as she yelped, realizing he hit a sensitive spot. "Yes, fuck indeed," he chuckled, and slammed into her repeatedly at that sensitive spot. He brought his hand down on her ass cheek hard, producing a loud slapping sound, a red welt, and causing them to jiggle pleasantly. "What do you like, then? Do you want me to stop?" He knew that at this point, she could not honestly say that she did. The line had been crossed, the line separating pleasure and pain, and now he could feel her pussy oozing moisture.

Her body jerked again when he shoved his cock inside of her repeatedly, hitting her sensitive spot on purpose over and over again to get her to moan, she just knew it. He laughed as he got a kick out of making her want him, making her putty between his fingers knowing she couldn't do a damn thing about it. She belonged to him now, just as she had belonged to her husband, though the creature she had summoned owned her truly. He just generously let him keep her once she had harnessed his powers while he slept to save her husband, awakening the Stygian.

Her breasts swung and smacked each other as they bounced around wildly as he fucked her ass. When his hand landed on her ass cheek she jumped and yelped out, her cheeks jiggled and stung as a red hand print began to form on her ass, the vibration from the smack traveled up to the core of her cunt and made her moan out once again but this time she trembled and her knees almost buckled from the pleasure she was feeling now. Her cheeks jiggled from the amount of meat on her bones, the woman definitely had a figure on her. Enticing every man before the King had landed her hand in marriage. She had been the fairest maiden sorceress ever to walk the Kingdom.

He teased her, asking if she had wanted him to stop, knowing full and well he wasn't done with her. He had just wanted to hear her say it most likely, to beg for him to stop. She glanced back behind her shoulder "You know I want this to stop. I didn't know I had to do this everytime I shared in my husband's flesh. You tricked me!" Despite her words, her hips slightly swayed in rhythm to his thrusts taking more of his cock into her. "What do you want from me?! You get everything we agreed on and more!" He thrusted into her hard as her voice yelled at him her tone hard, and she whimpered, it was as if he were showing her who was boss. Who was truly in control, which wasn't her though she was powerful.

Back
Top Bottom