Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Sorceress Bride (Causeway / Starbrightkisses)

causeway25oclock

Supernova
The time of mourning was over, the new King Alaric thought to himself as he walked down the aisle, the wedding ceremony complete. It had been only three days since his coronation, a week since he miraculously recovered from his wounds inflicted by the Sarranid at the Battle of Tantave, and three weeks since his father, the King Mortimer, had died at Tantave, and he had suffered grievous wounds.

In spite of this, the business of running a kingdom waited for no man, and so today he married his fiance, the new queen. Alaric was wearing a light blue doublet, with intricate embroidery, that went very well with his soft blue eyes. His short, light brown hair was combed beneath a modest gold circlet, and his clean-shaven face, though it was still full of vitality, lacked the youthful glow it had only a short time ago.

He looked beside him, where his beautiful new queen was.

RE: The Sorceress Bride

Calistah Hamond was a princess, and said to be the most beautiful in the land, according to the smallfolk and her of course her father, but she figured he was biased. She had deep auburn hair, curls that most highborn girls tried to achieve but never succeeded in creating. Her skin was a creamy white pale beauty. Unblemished by the sun. Her eyes were a fierce blue, some even said when she looked into your eyes, she was looking into your soul.

http://s1077.photobucket.com/user/StarBrightKisses27/media/Princess%20Calistah_zpsmpc0zumv.jpg.html

Most didn't know that this princess had a secret though, not only was she royalty but she had the gift of magic on her side. She had begun practicing as a young child, at first it seemed just like play to her, but then someone she had met as she grew taught her how to control it and wield her powers and bend the world to her will. She was not evil, she used her magic for good, and had a pure heart. She had been betrothed to the Prince Alaric when the war hit, and she was afraid for her future, so she secured it with a bit of her sorcerers magic. This was not like any other magic she had performed though, this was darker, something she was not used to, and every one she spoke to told her steer clear of it, but she was determined to bring her Prince home to her at any cost.

One stormy night she preformed a ritual and summoned a shape shifting demon, or creature, she didn't know or care which as long as she got what she wanted. He came to her in the form of a man, dark and mysterious. Their first meeting he didn't tell her his name, only asked what she desired. Nervously, she spit out that she wanted her betrothed to return to their lands and become King, and marry her as planned. Of course, the demon accepted but at a price. The price was to be later determined but she had to sign a contract in blood to secure that she wouldn't be able to back out. It was all mystical and binding.

Without hesitation, Callie took the mystical blade the mysterious man pulled out of his leather coat, sliced the palm of her hand open and let a few drops of blood fall onto the parchment paper that was supposed to be the contract. No signatures needed, with blood. Soon later, her prince had returned but now he was King, as soon as she noticed he was hurt, she healed him using her light magic. Keeping the secret of what she had done to secure his return with the demon.

Today was the day though, that she would be married to her beloved betrothed Alaric, she was dressed in all white, the traditional colors of a wedding dress. Her veil sat on top of her head with pearls in an elegant sequence, the sheer fabric flowed down the back of her head. The top of her dress, was a corset style with simple jeweled embroidery. It hugged her hips and insinuated her body. The body part of her skirt was a big poofy white and her shoes were white pumps to match. She stopped next to the man she was to marry and smiled brightly. Whispering a cute, "Hi." since it had been the first time they seen each other since the ceremony started.

"You look as beautiful as ever," Alaric whispers back, and taking her hand, leads her up to the altar. The priest begins to recite the ceremonial rites, and the various nobles all have their part in affiliating the most official wedding in the kingdom. Everything has to be right and proper, after all.

When the time came, he gave his oath. "By my life, and my kingdom, I swear to take this woman as my wife, to protect her, to care for her, in sickness and health, from this day until I take my last breath..."

As he recited the words, she smiled brightly, it was a wedding none of the nobles would forget. It was every little girl's dream come true, she was a princess after all and she was marrying the now King, so by all rights she was now Queen. It felt weird thinking about it, but everything she had done had led up to this moment. She wondered if one day she could confide in her husband one day and tell him about her secret life of being a sorceress, but she pushed that thought aside. It was against the rules to let anyone in on that life, especially those you loved, if you didn't want them to get hurt. Magic was a dangerous tool to use, and sometimes it backfired and went wrong.

She kissed her husband to seal the marriage, after all the words were said and then took his hands into hers and faced the crowd of the royal court. They were announced by a man as wife and husband and then the feast began. It was long and boring, much like royal affairs there was dancers and singers. Entertainers and jesters. There was even time for the villagers and ladies and lords of the court, their friends, to present the happy couple with gifts. Then it was time for the bedding. They both stood from the head of the table, and was cheered on by the onlookers, it made the princess blush and look at her new husband nervously. "What do they expect?" She mumbled under her breath as she leaned in close and whispered in his ear as she grasped his hand desperately.

Alaric, as he had his entire life, weathered the barrage of praise by well-wishers, honest friends and self-serving sycophants with a neutral, almost stern countenance. He was the king, now, after all, and excess jubilance, even at his wedding feast, did not suit him. Especially not with his kingdom recovering so recently from the wounds of war.

Nevertheless, the young man withheld no tenderness from his blushing bride. As they retired to their wedding night chambers, Alaric picked Calista up in a bridal carry, feeling little nervousness. Perhaps a bit excited, truth be told. He had been looking forward to this for a long time. "I suppose they expect a new heir to the throne," he said truthfully. "But let's not worry about such things. They will come in their own time..."

Calistah was nervous, every girl dreamed of her wedding, but never thought of what was to come after it, and no mother ever told their daughter what to expect. Though, her new husband, the King was kind to her, she was still nervous and even shivered as he lifted her up and carried her over the threshold of their chambers. She blushed and even giggled slightly as they entered the candle lit room. She assumed some of the servants had set up the room for the night for it was all set up romantically. Every girls dream.

There were candles lit ever where, setting the lighting to dim, and there were red rose petals spread all over the bed and the floor leading from the door to the bed. The aroma in the room smelled like lavender and honey, and there was a full pitcher of wine on the bedside table for them to loosen up and get to know each other even more. Though, Calistah had always known she loved him, for she wouldn't have saved and secured his spot as King if she hadn't.

She sat down at her vanity in her wedding dress as she watched her husband with such admiration. She was now the Queen of something, land, people... they all looked up to the royal couple. The weight of it all started to weight on her shoulders as it sunk in and she began to have a panic attack. Her hand went up to her chest, and her face turned red like beneath her white pumps. She fought to breath and compose herself as she stood suddenly and went for the wine... She poured herself a little in an empty goblet, her hands shaking as she began to ramble on. "I am Queen now... this is really happening. I have responsibilities. I have a husband." She hadn't realized she was talking outloud as she said those things, and then she drank deep of her wine.

Alaric knew his wife well enough to sense her distress. He stood behind her, laying his hands on her shoulders. "Yes, you are the Queen of the Vasier, but that can wait for the morning light. Tonight, you are my wife," he said, gently massaging her shoulders, "and I am your husband." Brushing the long, vibrant locks of her hair aside, he kissed her on the back of her neck, as his fingers continued to gently, almost sensuously massage her soft flesh.

When she felt his gentle touch on her shoulder, his presence behind her, it made her smile. Her hand reached up to touch a hand gently to his as she looked up into his eyes, her voice calm as she looked up. Her red curls moving slightly as she did. "You are right, tonight I am your wife, and I am going to be just that." Her eyes glistened as she lifted a hand to take the veil out of her hair to set it aside. Memories of the moments mere minutes earlier filled her mind and made her happy once again. As she placed the veil on the top of her vanity desk she nibbled on her bottom lip. "Do you think the guests thought I was a beautiful bride? Fit for a Queen?"

Her eyes glanced at her husband through the mirror as he still stood behind her, she waited for an answer before she grabbed a handful of thick red curls and swooped it off her neck and to the front of her shoulder, revealing the buttons and lace of her bodice top. "Would you be ever so kind as to help your new wife unlace herself?" She grinned at the play on words, and watched him through the mirror as her bodice began to loosen and her breasts began to jiggle with every time he jerked a lace free from a knot. She was starting to be able to take full breaths now, which was to her relief. "Forgive me if I seem nervous, my King. i know not was is accustomed for the consummation of our wedding night, I've heard some of the ladies tell horror stories, in fact."

She was trembling as she thought of her friend, Lucy Brown had been forced into marriage for money, her father's farm was going under and the man that wanted the farmer's daughter was wealthy. Though he was old had cruel, and did not have Lucy's love, though that didn't stop him from making her a mother thrice over. She had told Calistah how on their wedding night he had forced herself onto her, and made her preform acts that she never knew possible, but Callie tried to tell herself that was what their marriage was, not hers and Alaric's. She had loved him, and he loved her. He was kind, yet he had a hard side to him, it was what attracted her to him after all. She also told herself that Lucy's big problem was that she was attracted to the old man, never had been so she had never known love.

Which Calistah thought was bittersweet. She had known all the riches of having a family and children, wealth, servants, nice things, though she missed out on the one thing she longed for the most. Love. She was lost in her head again, as her husband slowly helped her out of her wedding gown.

"I am quite sure," he said, continuing to kiss her neck, "that they thought you were the most beautiful bride ever to grace these lands. And if some fools amongst them did not believe so, it matters not. I believe you are fit for a queen..."

His hands found their way to the laces of her bodice, and he began the tender process of disrobing his wife. A light flush brought color to his cheeks, as the fine silk fell away, revealing her silky, alabaster flesh beneath. With that, he reached out for the second goblet, and took a sip of wine to help calm his nerves.

As he heard his wife's tale, his lips creased into the slightest frown. He had learned, as he had been courting her, that Calista was, in spite of her normally quite sanguine temperament, prone to occasional bouts of melancholy. "I would pray that you not fear me," he said, staring into the reflection of her vivid azure eyes.

Emboldened by the wine, his right hand reached around and gently tugged one side of the front of her lace bodice down, fully baring her right breast. He gazed upon the immaculate orb of intimate flesh; round, smooth, firm yet soft, ample, and supple. His hand gently caresses its outer curve, then he comes around to run a finger down her cleavage, before moving inward to stroke her pink, petite nipple.

As her husband tried to soothe her concerns with kind words, kissing the sensitive spot on her neck, she giggled and leaned back into him. Swooping her auburn curls to the side to let him gain more access to her smooth pale white skin. As he assured her that he thought of her as fit for a Queen, she turned slightly and took his hand into her own. Her blue orbs seemed to glisten in the candle light as she smiled, full of happiness and bliss. "Thank you Alaric." She turned back to face her vanity, watching him in the mirror as she let go of his hand to place her own in her laps.

His hands moved to her back, and slowly she felt the bodice of her wedding dress loosen, he was undoing the laces slowly, taking his time to sensually enjoy their first moment together. Her husband had never seen her naked before, in their culture in was shunned upon. It gave ladies bad names and reputations, and she was after all a princess before tonight. It would have killed her father to have to disown his precious daughter and send her away into exile for disgracing his wealthy royal family and name. She watched as her husband paused and grabbed the goblet of wine next to him, sipping a little, so she reached before her and followed his actions. She drank full from the cup, her nerves needing to be soothed just as his had. Once she sat down her cup she smiled at her husband through the mirror.

"I could never fear you Alaric, you are nothing like the horrors she described. I love you more than life itself. You have my heart."

Her body jerked as he yanked down the side of her bodice, she had gasped from being surprised, though she knew what was coming. He owned her now, she was his wife by law, his Queen. It was her duty to please him, and present herself to him when he wished so. Older women had told her so, women who had been married for years, and were still happy. As her breast was exposed, the cold air hit her bright pink nipple and it turned as hard as a rock. His hands on her body caused little goose pimples form all over her creamy skin. She closed her eyes and sucked in a long deep breath through her teeth. It felt nice being touched for the first time. Her initial reaction, would have been to pull away, but this was her husband and she was giving herself to him for their marriage to be final in the eyes of the Gods. She longed for his strong calloused hand to cup her ample plump round breast, if he had, he would have definitely had a handful and then some. Instead, his finger traced down her cleavage, causing her to tremble and giggle out as he tickled her.

"That tickles." She said laughing softly, as she whispered. He was still behind her, so she looked at him through the mirror as he fondly teased her top. A hand moved from her lap and reached behind her as she looked upward to look into his face, her smile never fading, though her eyes were cloudy from the wine and full of passion. "My King." She said proudly, wanting to hear it roll off her tongue, wondering if he had loved hearing it as much as she loved saying it.

Alaric pulled her close, inhaling the fragrant perfume in her hair. He had longed for her now for a long time; although she had been promised to him by their parents, she had still been desired by many of the young men of the court, considered by many to the the fairest maiden in the land. More than once he had fought duels for her honor, with those who had besmirched her beauty with lewd comments and gestures.

Even so, he could not deny that the sight of her had often brought a haste to his heart and a stirring in his loins. But he had never acted upon it, always being sure to give her his fullest respect and treat her chivalrously. Tonight, though, he would take her to his bed and make love to her.

He felt her smooth skin contract into goosebumps as his lips made contact with it. From the sounds she made, the sharp inhalations of breath, it seemed as though she desired him as well. He certainly hoped so; he was well aware of the tendency of ladies to swoon in his presence, and had received some very... salacious advances from the courtesans that frequented the royal halls.

All of which he turned down, of course, staying ever faithful to his bethroved.

As she giggled, he worried that he had spoiled the mood, though a quick look in the mirror at how her eyes were closed confirmed otherwise. "My Queen," he whispered back lovingly, and fully cupped her ample breast in his hand. Upon feeling her melt at such a firm grasp, he used his other hand to pull down the other side of her bodice, and cupped her other breast as well.

He teased her, stroking the surface of her mounds with his palm and fingertips, lifting them up gently and setting them back down.

When his hand cupped her breast, she nibbled on her bottom lip and reached behind her to brush her fingers against his arm. Hearing him call her his Queen sent more chills down her spine, though it reached even deeper into her core, between her thighs. Her smallclothes moistened beneath the skirts of her gown as he pulled down the other side of her laced silk bodice. Both hands were on her now and she moaned slightly, whispering a soft oh as he kneaded and lifted her breasts just to play with them and bring her pleasure.

She loved every minute of it, and wanted more, though for a woman to ask more meant disgrace in her time, so she let her husband set the mood and the flow. The nipple play was unlike anything she had ever felt. His thumbs circling around her pink pebbles, they both turned hard and moved as his fingers moved around them, flicking them gently. She moaned again and then opened her eyes to look at her husband through the mirror. "Your touch... my love. It feels so sinfully right." She leaned back into the chair, her head rested against his chest as he had his way with his new wife.

She stood up suddenly, turning to face her husband now, the chair was the only thing between them. Her bodice hung off her chest, her round full breasts exposed to him with hard nipples, though her skirt was still in place. The bodice laces had been loosened up enough so that she could just push it down and step out of them. So that's what she did. Pushing her top down slowly, revealing the skin of her stomach, and then her belly button, she pushed down even further and they passed over her thick thighs as she shimmied out of it and let it fall to the floor at her feet. With both hands, she grabbed the silk gown and lifted it up just so that her feet were exposed as she slipped out of her glass slippers and bodice.

She stepped to the side, moving away from the chair as well to close the distance between her and Alaric. Calistah walked forward, wrapping long slender skinny arms around her husband's shoulders, though her breasts never touched him, there was that much of a gap between them. She looked into his eyes and smiled, tilting her head to the side as she whispered. "I am yours now, my love, and I am ready to become your wife not only in name." She had practiced saying that for a whole two days, she wanted all of this to be perfect despite some of the horror stories she had heard, determined to make hers a fairy tale that she could tell their children for a lifetime. She leaned in, stepping up on her tip toes so that she could be at length with him, then she kissed him fully on the lips.

Alaric felt an even greater stirring inside him when his queen admitted her delight in his touch. Not only was his touch bringing him pleasure, but it was likely doing even more for her. He could feel her hand trembling as she stroked his arm, flesh almost feverish.

Then she stood up, and he watched, carefully, as she shimmied out of her wedding dress, revealing more and more of her pure, alabaster flesh. His eyes drank in every inch of her body with undisguised desire, but equally with affection. His own hands began to remove his own clothing. First his jacket, then his tunic, baring his smooth, well-muscled torso to her. "I have longed for this moment," he breathed as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders, and then shared the kiss with her, drinking deeply of her lips.

He pulled her close, feeling the press of her breasts against his well-muscled chest, completely enveloping her in his arms, the arms of a warrior and a protector, capable of both great strength and tenderness. He guided her to their bed, laying her on the thick, down mattress arrayed in fine satin sheets. As he stood over her, he finally unlaced his trousers, and let them fall to the floor, unveiling his manhood to her for the first time.

She allowed his big strong arms to maneuver her over to their mattress, she continued to kiss his cheeks and then his neck as he moved her backwards. As her legs hit the bed she let herself fall back, she crawled backwards, never taking her eyes off of her husband as she watched him unlace his trousers. She nibbled her bottom lip, one of her long slender alabaster legs was bent at the knee, swaying back and forth as she gave him bedroom eyes, the look that let every husband know his wife was full of desire and want.

As his manhood freed, she gasped, she had never seen what a man's cock looked like before tonight, and as she examined it she looked up with worried eyes. "Will this hurt?" She wanted to make love to her husband, wanted to give her body over to him and create an heir to secure his position even more, but the fear of it hurting washed over her suddenly and her leg slid down to straighten on the bed. Though she was still exposed to her husband and made no attempt to cover or hide herself from him. Her long bright auburn curls were pushed off her shoulders and rested at her back to bare all of her chest to him.

Finally she shrugged as she looked up at him, "It matters not, I trust you, and your are my husband. I am ready." She laid back onto the silks and pillows and spread her legs slightly to him, revealing to him a slightly trimmed cunt to him. The red hairs were just as vibrant as the hair on her head, though she had tried to clean up a bit for him before the wedding ceremony. She had been moist there, so the small curls were slightly darker and even clung to her skin, the actual skin itself glistened from being wet.

Alaric noticed the slight worry in his wife's eyes, noting the moment of hesitation as she beheld his girth. Fortunately, while the young maidens of this land were sheltered from the matters of intimacy, the men were given instructions on how to perform on the wedding night. "I have been told that there will be pain for you when I take your virginity," he said, crawling onto the bed, "but that it will swiftly pass."

He watched as she spread her legs for him, the deed echoing her words, and her desire for him to take her. This was the first time he had seen a woman's slit in person, and he reached out and gently touched the moist lips, running his fingers over their seam, up and over the nub of flesh above it and through the neat auburn curls that adorned it.

He crawled up in between her legs, first over her moistened entrance, inhaling her feminine scent, then planting kisses on her flat, milky belly, running his lips over her navel. He passed over her luscious breasts for now, fully intent on returning to them in a moment, and settled on her face. He curled his arms around her, one beneath the small of her back, one behind her head, and looked into her deep, sapphire eyes.

The head of his cock poked at the entrance to her slit. "Thank you," he whispered lovingly, "thank you for this gift, I shall cherish forever." With that, he penetrated her, placing the head of his shaft between her netherlips, and pushing it in. He felt the slick, warm folds of skin part before him, their grasp around his head feeling the most natural thing in the world. As he came to the resistance of her maidenhead, he braced, gave a sigh, and kissed her full on the lips before pushing through.

As she laid there, her plump breasts snuck up and threatened to smother her they were so huge and round. She watched as he crawled onto the bed and closer to her, the muscles in his back moved every time he moved his arms and climbed up. She nibbled her bottom lip and her brows furrowed together when he warned her that it would hurt her for but a moment, then she took a deep breath and nodded, as to give him silent permission to go forth with the task at hand. Consummating their marriage.

As Alaric paused at her mid section, she felt his calloused hand rub her pussy lips gently, as he moved his fingers up and down it made a wet smacking sound and she gasped, her head laying back into the pillows as she enjoyed his touch. Her juices flowing out of her even more, as his fingers grazed the hood that hid her clit, she gasped and sat up suddenly. "Oh my!" She giggled and her azure eyes twinkled as she laid back down slowly. She watched as he moved up even more, kissing her navel which caused her to squirm. "That tickles."

When he moved his arm behind her neck and her back she smiled and wrapped her long slender arms around his neck, gazing deeply into his eyes lovingly as he thanked her for this gift. She smiled and nodded whispering softly into the night air. "You are ever welcome my king, and thank you, for not being the monster some men with power turn out to be." She could feel his manhood at her entrance and she braced herself, closing her eyes as he penetrated her and pushed through her maidenhead. She let out a little yelp and buried her head in the nape of his neck, trembling as a tear was brought to her eye, but she didn't push him off either. In fact, she had spread her legs even more, and even wrapped one around his hip, which caused him to slip even deeper inside her.

The walls of her pussy was tight, warm, and wet and it swallowed his cock as soon as he broke through the skin that told him she was indeed a virgin before their wedding night. Slight blood had dripped down onto the sheets, but she found that the throbbing sensation was dying down gradually. "Alaric... I love you." She mumbled into his neck before kissing the skin there.

Alaric's breath caught, as he felt her tight, warm pussy swallowing his cock, enveloping him in their moist, velvety embrace. He shuddered as his lover cried out in pain, squeezing her tight in sympathy. But then he was through, and shivered as once more she professed her love for him, and kissed the sensitive flesh on his neck. "I love you, Calista..."

He then started pulling out, feeling a wet tightness, almost as though the walls of her womanhood did not want to part with his shaft. The sliding friction produced was... insanely pleasurable, and sent shivers up his spine. He knew now that, above all his other duties, making love to his wife would be the one he cherished above all. When only the head of his cock was still inside her, poking just within her puffy folds, he began to descend once more, and once more felt the pleasure of slowly spreading her flesh apart.

As he did this, his lips found their way to the nape of her neck. He began kissing there, and sucking gently on the flesh. He felt the warmth of their two bodies, pressed together in the nude amongst their bedding.

The pain was going away as soon as he began to pull out of her, but she found she didn't want him to leave her just yet, he must have sensed that or maybe it had felt too good for him to leave her, whatever it was she squealed with pleasure as his cock slid deep inside her once again. This time, she wrapped both legs around him, holding him there as he kissed her neck. It was a sensitive spot, and it made her tremble beneath him and moan out in pleasure. Her nails dug into his back as he continued his in and out motion, never knowing that it could or would feel this good to be one with her husband.

She lost herself in the moment and grinned from ear to ear as she let her arms fall above her auburn head. She moaned out a pleasure filled drawn out yesssssss and panted out, her breasts rising and falling with each panted breath. His cock spreading apart her insides like he belonged there, he fit inside of her perfectly and she moved her hips just like he was doing now. Copying his movements with her own as she wanted, no, craved more.

His lips finding their way to her neck again, she trembled once more, her arms wrapped around him, her fingers getting tangled in his hair as she grasped a handful of it. She felt him marking her by sucking on her neck, had she not been married it would have been frowned upon in society, but now she was the King's wife, his Queen. He could mark her with however many passion marks he wanted and no one would say a word against it. Hell, he could leave marks of anger on her body and the court of ladies and lords would just look away, pretending not to see. She wasn't worried about that though. He loved her and she knew it, she loved him just as much. Her back arched slightly and her round ample breasts pressed against his chest, her hard nipples gliding against his skin in rhythm with his thrusts. "Oh Alaric, it feels so wonderful!" Her tone was full of surprise and desire, as she wanted more. "We've been missing out, my King." She giggled and winked.

"I would say," the king said, his breath panting from a pleasant combination of exertion and pleasure, "that we have waited... just long enough..."

He could feel his wife practically melting in his arms beneath him. She stretched out and moaned in pleasure as he spread her apart once more, his cock throbbing powerfully as it was massaged by her walls. He could feel her hips moving in conjunction with his, causing him to slide even deeper inside her.

The feeling of her nipples rubbing against his chest turned his attention back to her luscious breasts. This time, he used his mouth, running his lips over the upper curve of her breasts, and inside her cleavage. He cupped one of them with a hand, teasing the nipple with his thumb, and began kissing, sucking on, and teasing the other nipple with his tongue.

All the while, his shaft thrust into her at ever increasing speed, depth and power.

Her moans and tiny whimpers had turned into full blown howls of pleasure as he began to suck and play with her nipples while going deeper and harder into her. His cock was so rock hard, she could feel the intense pleasure building up inside of her core. It felt like she was going to explode with pleasure. He was in charge of her now, and she was giving her body over to him freely.

"I am yours forever my King."

She watched as her nipple disappeared into his mouth and her back arched again. She slipped her hand between her and her husband's joined bodies, grasping the base of his cock, the rest that her tight pussy couldn't take fully yet. She tried pulling him closer, wanting him to feel her up even more but he wouldn't fit her tight hole. "Fill me with your heir, my King." She pushed him off her slightly, pushing him back onto the bed as she climbed on top of him. His cock never leaving her fully, the head was still in her when she sat down on his lap fully, his cock disappeared deeply into her pussy as she swayed back and forth.

As she eternally pledged herself to him, the king felt a pressure growing at the base of his shaft, getting larger with every thrust into him. She grabbed ahold of his cock, now coated with her own juices, and flipped herself atop him.

He looked up at her now, her auburn-framed face aglow with an expression of rapturous bliss. Her passion-marked breasts bounced as she rode him, her hips gyrating atop his. His hands worked their way down her waist, over her hips, and finally settling on the curves of her buttocks. He squeezed and fondled the smooth cheeks, even as the queen forced herself to envelope him ever more.

At last, he sensed the time was right. "My queen... I give you my seed!" He grabbed her by the buttocks and forced her all the way down, while thrusting upwards ensuring maximum penetration. He breathed heavily as he felt his cock swell and burst, squirting thick ropes of seed deep into his wife's womb.

As his hands moved down her waist and over her hips to rest on her arse, squeezing fondly, she giggled and let herself fall back into the bed, making sure to pull her husband with her by his shoulders. More of his cock had forced its way deeper inside of her and she whimpered out in pleasure. She looked up with big blue sapphire eyes full of passion and lust.

Her nails scratched down his back leaving light marks as he thrust even deeper into her, her breasts flopping up and down hitting her chin in a rhythm both husband and wife were following. As he told her it was time, and he was going to give him his seed, she smiled and nodded, yelping when he forced himself in her as far as he could, releasing his load into her womb. She moaned out a passion filled yes and looked down to watch the union between husband and wife, loving the way his cock looked as it disappeared into her and then out just to disappear into her once again. It was all erotic and she longed to do this every night for the rest of her life.
"It feels so good my king, can we do this every night?!" She licked her lips excitedly and giggled. Reaching down to rub herself while he was still inside of her, her own juices oozed out of her to coat his cock as she shivered and panted out. Sweat droplets formed all over her body and her nipples turned rock hard.

As he was lifted up, Alaric pumped several times more into his wife before releasing. He sought to give her the same sensations of ecstasy he was on the brink of. As she lay there, he reached down, massaging her clitoris and sensitive nipples.

He shuddered, breathing hard, as his seed began to pump into her, blessing her fertile womb with the spark of new life. During this time, he felt as though the barriers separating them melted, and that his wife was of the same flesh as his, an extension of his own body. Her erotic declarations indicated that she too felt the same.

When his wife asked, he chuckled, and placed a hand on her belly, right over her womb. "Yes, of course. I shall give you myself... as often as possible..." He pulled out, and watched as the excess of his creamy emissions slowly spilled forth from between his wife's satisfied netherlips.

Her pussy was white and swollen, hot pink on the insides, creamy white juices oozes out of her once her husband slipped out. She felt empty all of a sudden, like he had belonged inside of her and there was a piece of her missing. Her arms wrapped around her husband and she leaned in, kissing her love's lips. "I love you, more now than ever before. I am proud to be your wife, and your Queen."

She laid back slightly, spreading her arms across the pillows, her breasts exposed, her pink nipples hard. "As the new Queen, what are my duties? My King?" Her smile spread wide across her lips as she stared up at him, both their bodies still naked and intertwined with each other. She leaned in and licked his chest, something that she had the urge to do. "You will have to teach me many things, though not to be your proper lady wife, I learned that as a princess."

Calista was not the only one; as he pulled out, his juice-coated cock beginning to relax, he felt oddly exposed, and vulnerable, as though she belonged wrapped around him. He kissed her back passionately, affirming everything she said with his own wordless approval.

Reaching around her, Alaric pulled the soft sheets over both of them, and wrapped his arms around her chest, enveloping her pert breasts in his strong but gentle grasp. He actually chuckled a bit as she licked him. "I will have you by my side as I rule," he whispered. "It is a great burden, reigning over the Vaesirs. I... I will need your help at every step, to guide our people to prosperity." He intertwined his legs with hers, bowing his head so their foreheads pressed against one another.

Back
Top Bottom