Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Pharaoh's Guardian (DonVoltonus)

Atum wasn't a normal pharaoh, he was gifted with a taste for being taken by the various beasts he kept for such a purpose. His favorite guard, the captain was leading him to the chambers of one of the newest creatures, one that was just barely trained. Hidden under the linen cloth he wore over his hips, the fennec was already wet with desire. "Etheras, what is the creature again?" In his excitement, Atum had forgotten just what was about to pleasure him.

(Etheras was the fennec, I messed up and didn't ask which request you were responding to.)
His guardian smiled, a strong hand of the beautiful fennec's shoulder. "My charge, this beast is one of the god's mistakes. The body of a wolf, and the shell of a desert scorpion."

((No worries, happens to the best of us.))

The fox smiled, "A mistake that has found a home in my palace." Hopefully anyway, as long as the beast gave Atum the pleasure he desired it would continue to be kept. He could see a door, one that was one of many that had pets behind them. The fennec's gaze lifted to his guard, "It will be quite an experience whatever the beast does."

He nodded, letting him into the small room filled with sand. The orange-brown beast slowly stood, it's scorpion tail swinging happily behind it.
(What are your limits on things like gore, snuff, and revival?)

((Sorry work got a bit busy. I'm fine with all but not a fan of internal organs being described in detail.))

Atum smiled at the beast, his tail swaying behind him as he loosened the garment from his hips. The pharaoh stepped forward, paws warmed by the sand to reach the beast's side. "You poor bastard creature..." The fur between his legs was damp, his arousal able to be scented in the air.

He sniffed the air, turning his strange, six-eyed face to the Pharaoh with a low hiss. His tail wagged faster, armor plating sliding apart to reveal a slick 9 inch endowment, dripping with clear orange lubrication, covered with tiny bumps and ending in a fat canine knot.

There was a brief moment that he looked at the beasts's cock before getting down on all fours to allow the best access that he could. It was this point that he was both excited about and dreaded. "I know you want me beast." Simple, demanding the creature to just take either of his holes already.

The mounted, smooth shell pressing down on tne Pharaoh's back, pushing him against the sand as it thrust into his sodden female sex. His tail lasjed and stung the fox's belly, injecting a bizzare aphrodisiac poison.

Atum moaned, back arching as the beast mounted him. The sting caused him to wince in pain before it took hold. Oh yes this beast was a keeper with that sting. What pain there was from being mounted melted away to pleasure, the fennec couldn't help but to enjoy himself.

The beast drove roughly and deeply, claws gently scraping his belly as they pulled him into each deep, slimy thrust.

Back
Top Bottom