Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come and see... (mxf and fxf)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirssweetslave

Meteorite
Hello
So I feel I should let you know a little about the young lady that you wish to start a roleplay with…
I am 20 years of age, female and I have a long term boyfriend, this site is a way for me to release any horniness I may feel in the week when I do not see him. As a result I do not tend to be online during the weekends, sorry.

I am looking for someone who enjoys smut and story in equal measures, if you want to fuck my character I want to know why and I want it to be more than once. I prefer posts to be about 3 paragraphs long, I do get annoyed when I’m given less than 100 words to work with. I understand typos but if I can’t understand your post I will ask you to rewrite it or to explain it… kind of takes the fun out of it though.

I am a submissive. That’s it. No dominance from me. However if your character isn’t dominating enough I’ll get bored so the more the better.

Story wise I’ll pretty much do anything, it’s far easier for you to suggest something and I help you out with the idea although I do sometimes have cravings and these will really turn me on. I willing to do fandoms as long as I can play an original character. I prefer to create rather than fit into someone else’s shoes. For the same reason I would rather not play any real people.

The thing I dislike most however is when someone literally copy and pastes the same message to everyone and is unwilling to change the story per person. I have been on this site before and have found this and it really upsets me.

I would love to hear from you and if you have ANY questions please feel free to send me a pm.

The Sweet Slave x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom