Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Sorceress' Apprentice/Plaything (DonxPK)

Kiera bit her lip and nodded quickly as she moved over to her, eagerly stroking the Naga's shafts and licking them clean before sitting on the edge of the table for Scylla to have access to her.

She nodded with a grin as she moved to straddle her shafts, lowering herself onto them with a soft groan of pleasure as they slipped inside of her.

She winced a little as she felt the Naga's teeth puncture her flesh, before letting out a large moan of pleasure as she tore away the small chunk from her shoulder, blood now trailing down her torso and breasts.

She gripped the table behind her weakly as she slowly bounced on Scylla's two cocks, moaning in pleasure, letting out a slight scream as she tore off more flesh.

Kiera nodded with a moan as she slashed at her belly, the shallow cuts only making her bleed a little.

She grunted a little and looked into the Naga's eyes with a purr of pleasure. "To have stolen my heart is a normally more romantic affair.."

"Well, this will be a delicious one." She hissed, ripping the organ out and flooding her with hot orange seed. She grinned, licking her lips and swallowing the twitching organ in a single gulp.

She screamed her final orgasm as her body was flooded with the hot seed, her corpse lay limply on Scylla's cocks.

She would wake in the same spot, bloody but intact. "Mmm, you're a lovely little plaything my dear."

"Of course..~" She leant up and kissed her sweetly before sliding off of her with a soft moan. She began to suck softly on Scylla's cocks, licking them clean of not only the thick, hot orange seed, but also her own juices. "They're just magnificent.." Kiera purred as she slid her tongue up and down each length in turn, running her delicate hands over them slowly as she pampered the other, alternating between sensual massages and long, slow, playful licks.

She nodded with a seductive purr. "After being treated to yours and my Mistress' amazing Cocks.. How could I turn down the opportunity to have a member for myself?"

Back
Top Bottom