Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Sorceress' Apprentice/Plaything (DonxPK)

She chuckled, sliding out of the ruined girl. "Already so addicted to servitude." She chuckled, reviving and healing her.

She coughed a little as she woke, before sitting up with a soft smile and moving to a stand. "Thank you mistress."

"I'm thinking of inviting an old friend over. You'll be making dinner, serving us, and pleasuring her."

Keira nodded and kissed her cheek. "Sounds great Mistress, I'm sure you'll love it, and she will too.."

She smiled, producing a carriage. "Hmm, gather the meat from that gryphon too, it will make a lovely dinner."

She nodded and returned to the Gryphon corpse, harvesting it for it's meat, returning with her arms full of the tender flesh.

She took that as well into an orb, teleporting it away. "Good girl." She smiled, climbing into the carriage. "Let's be off."

She smiled, carrying them home, leading her to an upper floor of the tower, a tremendous kitchen. "The dining room is upstairs, just think about the room you're going to, and reality will obey."

Kiera beamed as she wandered through the cavernous culinary kingdom. "Of course, How long until your friend arrives Mistress?" She turned to look over at her with a smile.

"About an hour. Cook our food however you like, but ensure my friend recieves only very rare meat."

"Of course Mistress." She nodded to her with a slight bow as she moved over to the counter and leaning against it as she mulled over her ideas for dinner.

Kiera grinned to herself as she began rifling through the cupboards for various utensils and cooking implements. She began working away frantically as her mind ticked over, the young girl piecing together culinary masterpieces in her imagination, laughing to herself a little as she began to cook up the Gryphon meat in the pan. Out of curiousity, she decided to forget about adding the extra oil and focused as it sizzled lightly. The meat was them enveloped in a large crimson flame for about two seconds or so, before the fire faded away without a trace. "Perfectly flash fried." She giggled as she slid the tender steaks onto each recipient's plate. Soon after she added some lightly crisped, roasted potatoes, some Carrots, beans and a mixture of whatever vegetables she could find, a little cauliflower, broccoli, a parsnip. She topped it off with some red onion gravy and smiled to herself, very pleased with her creation. She took a plate in each hand and headed out of the kitchen and began climbing the stairs. "Right, the dining room." She remarked to herself. As she thought about the room she found the door moments later, just as her mistress had said, pushing it open and heading inside.

Beside her mistress sat a crimson eyed woman her age, a third vertical eye gracing her tanned forehead. Her hair was a deep bronze, and her forearms were claws of sand colored scales. She was seated on a long coiled tail, the same sandy color, taking the place of her legs.

"Ahh, hello little one. I am Scylla." She smiled at the apprentice, an almost predatory grin.

"It's a pleasure Miss Scylla." She bowed her head with a smile as she placed their dinner on the table, looking over her Mistress' guest and noticing the grin that rested on her lips. She bit her lip lightly at the perverse thoughts that came into her mind as a result of that dark, deadly grin. "Can I get you both anything else?" She asked politely as she stood besides them.

She swallowed down her meat in a single bit. "Hmm, perhaps more to eat." Scylla hissed. "Despite their beauty, these sides will upset my stomach, I'm a meat only girl." She licked her lips, looking the girl over.

"Oh, of course." Kiera nodded as she left the room quickly, her face lightly flushed from Scylla's examining stare. She appeared back in the Dining room moments later with the remaining meat all seared and piled high on a plate. "Here you Go."

"Oh, I see." Keira nodded and smiled. "I don't see why not.." She looked over to her Mistress for reassurance on this matter, every time she had been revived so far, it was from a relatively whole state, so she was unsure as to how this would play out.

Her mistress simply nodded. "I'll make sure you enjoy it." Scylla grinned, shifting her body to reveal two large shafts on orange spines, slick with precum. "Come for a ride little human."

Back
Top Bottom