Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Sorceress' Apprentice/Plaything (DonxPK)

She smiled up at her Mistress as she licked along her cock slowly. "I just adore serving my Mistress.. I don't ever want to stop." She purred delicately.

"Of course not my dear, you'll be my servant for eternity." She ran her fingers through her pet's hair. "Me, and anyone or anything I order you to please."

She nodded with a soft moan as she began to suck on her Mistress' cock, slowly bobbing her head up and down the length.

"You'll love every minute, even as your body is torn asunder." She grinned, dripping pre down her throat.

She purred contentedly as the pre dribbled down her throat, smiling up at her mistress from around her thick cock.

"And you love being torn assunder, don't you sweetie?" She licked her lips, pushing further down her throat.

She moved off of her cock slowly and kissed the tip, nodding with a purr. "I would love it Mistress.."

She tensed a little as her Mistress pushed into her Ass, before letting out a loud moan of pleasure.

She whined in desperation, looking back to her mistress. "Please Mistress.. I want nothing more than for you to fill me like a cum dump, and then take my life from me... It's already yours, so please take it..."

She grinned, flooding her deeply with thick black seed, slashing her belly wide open. "Good girl."

She moaned in orgasmic pleasure as she felt her Mistress gut her, smiling as she began bleeding out. "Thank you Mistress.."

Back
Top Bottom