Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Sorceress' Apprentice/Plaything (DonxPK)

She smiled, stepping on and helping her pet up. "North you said?" She produced a flaming whip, snapping it over the horses to get them moving.

She took her hand and nodded as she climbed up and sat besides her Mistress. "About five miles or so, yeah."

She stopped after they'd traveled for some time. "Alright, let's see if we can get a gryphon my dear. Lure them with that lovely body. I need you to get it's liver, so how you dispense with it is up to you."

She nodded and stepped out of the Carriage. "I'll see if I can find one, then we can lure it to a clearing and take it out." She stretched a little and smiled, clearly excited of the prospect of hunting their prey..

"You have my permission to be fucked as well, if you'd like to let the beast have some pleasure before it's demise. Do you want a blade, or just your magic?"

She easily produced a 7 inch dagger with a crystal blade. "There you are my pet. I'll be watching."

She took the dagger with a smile and a nod. "Of course Mistress. Thank you." She then made her way into the thick woodland, shifting between the trees until she reached a large cavern, and watched from afar as her target slowly made it's way out into the forest. She glanced at the throbbing cock that hung between his legs and grinned. The beast was in heat, she couldn't ask for a better turn of events. She began to roughly plunge her fingers into her pussy, getting herself aroused and dripping wet. The scent of her arousal and her soft moans of pleasure were more than enough to attract the creature, and she began to lead it back towards the clearing where her Mistress awaited. She moved onto her knees as the beast approached her, presenting herself for him. After all, with the sacrifice he was about to make for them both, he deserved a little kind treatment as well.

The beast spread and flexed it's wings, slowly approaching. His cock sat at a hefty sixteen inches, with a thick, squarish bulge at the base, and barbs lining it's length. The beast moving gladly over her, thrusting roughly into her dripping sex, enjoying this willing mate.

She moaned in sheer pleasure as he thrust roughly into her, squirming and panting softly as the gryphon scratched at her insides with his numerous sharp barbs. She moved with him as he thrusted, wanting the beast to enjoy his last experience before death.

He pumped harder, driving into her womb, his thick bulge pressing roughly against her pussy, stretching her wider.

She moaned loudly in orgasmic pleasure as he pumped his whole length into her. She breathed deeply, ensuring to not lose it completely so she could finish the beast off after his climax.

He began to pump faster, oozing oily precum, forcing the bulging base in and out with each mighty thrust.

Kiera thrusted with him, moaning softly, encouraging him. As she felt his thick precum dribbling down her thigh she gripped the blade in her hand, preparing for his climax.

He bucked deeply into her, pumping thick oily cum into her womb, coating her inner walls with seed.

She moaned as she reached her own climax, arching her back in pleasure, before turning quickly and slicing the beast's throat with one smooth slash of the blade. She moved off of him as he staggered backwards, and left him to bleed out on the clearing floor. As the last of his life finally left his body, she moved over to him and sliced open his abdomen, soon finding and removing his liver. She cleaned the organ on a nearby tuft of grass, before returning to her Mistress with it in her hands.

"Swift and efficient my dear." She sealed the organ in a sphere of magic, teleporting it away. "Feel free to let them suffer next time though."

"He did such a nice job, I thought I'd be kind about it." She nodded and smiled. "The power over another's life is really quite something though."

"Why do you think I so enjoy having you my little apprentice?" She smiled, running a bloody finger down her cheek.

She blushed a little and smiled sweetly. "I guess so.." As her Mistress complimented her, she let out a quiet giggle to herself. Beneath the corrupted, perverse, twisted soul she had become, the young Mage girl was still there somewhat in spirit.

"Forever and always.." She purred and kissed her Mistress affectionately, before wrapping her fingers around her thick cock.

"Body and soul, my servant." She smiled, cock dripping. "In life and death, your corrupt form answers only to me."

She nodded obediently. "Until you no longer need me, I am yours." She licked her thick, black pre-cum from her fingers and continued to stroke it slowly.

"I see no reason I would ever need to dispose of you dear, so long as you remain subserviant." She chuckled, pressing the girl to her knees.

Back
Top Bottom