Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Sorceress' Apprentice/Plaything (DonxPK)

She nodded and quickly moved over to him, and between his muscular legs. The adrenaline pumping through her veins from the thought of how easily he could crush her like a grape with those powerful legs only excited her further. She slowly began licking at his sheath and massaging his Balls with her hands, struggling to caress them due to their weight and size.

Two hulking cocks slid from his sheath, each over twelve inches, ending in points, both with thick knots at the bases.

Kiera blushed at the sheer length and thickness of them, before beginning to alternate between sucking each cock, massaging the other with her hands as she did so.

"You're very eager to please." Her mistress grinned, watching as thick hot precum ran from the cocks.

She responded with a soft moan of pleasure as she swallowed and licked up the thick precum. "I think He's ready Mistress.." She purred as she kissed the pointed tips of both cocks, licking the precum from them both.

She gasped and winced in pain as he penetrated her ass, before practically screaming in ecstasy as he began to thrust, every powerful slam of his cocks into her driving her wild. Kiera was moaning and panting like a bitch in heat, begging for more every time his balls slammed against her thighs.

He rammed faster, growling and biting the nape of her neck roughly. His knots pulsed, starting to roughly force their way into her.

She moaned and winced as he sunk his fangs into her neck, she began bleeding heavily. She screamed in pleasure as he slammed his knots into her, reaching her climax as they slid inside. The sharp tips of each of his cocks were tearing up her insides, but it still felt amazing to her.

She screamed in pleasure, before falling limp, the boiling seed searing and scorching her insides, leaving her collapsed on the floor, the steaming, bubbling seed trickling from both of her holes, severely burning her skin as it did so.

She would awake just outside the circle, her mistress smiling over her. "You're growing to enjoy these deaths, aren't you dear?"

Keira nodded groggily as she came to, before rising to her feet slowly. "I am Mistress, yes. Thank you."

She nodded and focused with a smile, a large plume of flame appearing in her hand, before she extinguished it with a simple closing of her hand.

"Very good my little pet. Now, how would you like to be endowed as I am?" She grinned, hefting her cock.

She turned to her Mistress and moved closer to her, planting a delicate kiss on her cheek. "I would love that Mistress.."

"Wonderful. Do you think you can kill, my dear? I'll need help gathering catalysts for the spell." She patted her pet's head gently.

She grinned. "My sweet little pet. Tell me, it's been so long since I was locked away, do beasts of myth still freely roam this land? Gryphons, Manticores, other such things?"

"They're rare.. But a few do roam around, yes." Kiera nodded. "Most of them in the forests to the north.."

"Wonderful. I can't gather from summoned beings, beside their seed." She walked her outside, hissing words in a demonic tongue. A black carriage rose from the ground, pulled by twisted demon horses. "Much as I love flying, it's hard to carry you with me."

She stared at the carriage in awe and nodded. "Quite the mode of transport.." She remarked as she stood at her Mistress' side.

Back
Top Bottom