Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Sorceress' Apprentice/Plaything (DonxPK)

"My life is yours to take Mistress.." She practically screamed in pleasure as her womb was ravaged.

She pulled her back with magic, spearing her through the heart and flooding her womb with darkness.

As she felt herself being filled and her life quickly flooding away, she lost all control she had left. She almost instantly reached her climax, screaming in pleasure, and her legs shook and buckled a little under her. "T-thank you Mistress.." She moaned, still in the throngs of orgasm, not quite conscious of her dire situation.

She grinned, the dark seed painting black tattoos of servitude across the dying girl's skin. "Feel my power little whore."

She writhed a little in pain as the inky black tattoos burned into her skin, a grim reminder of the servitude she had just given herself up for. She panted heavily now as her life ebbed away, looking up to her mistress with heavy-set, forlorn eyes, she was clearly looking for some form of reassurance from the Woman as she neared her death.

She woke with a start, sitting up with a sharp intake of breath. She soon relaxed and came back to reality, smiling up at her mistress. "Thank you Mistress.." She glanced down at her new form and stretched a little, before blushing as she noticed her once white-blonde hair now jet black, and the crimson demon tail that now protruded from her rear. She was yet to notice the change to her eyes as well, now a blood red as opposed to their original sparkling azure hue. "For this new form, and this new power.."

She grinned, patting her head. "Let's get out of this dank old place." With a burst of magic she blew the room apart, black wings spreading from her back. She grabbed the girl and flew from the Mage's School, leaving it in blazing ruins behind them. "Let's work on your power, my twisted pet."

She nodded as she clung to her Mistress, watching the pillars of smoke rise as the College burnt to a crisp.

Kiera nodded as she set herself back down on solid ground, walking over to the tower with a smile and laying a hand on it, looking up to the top and back down. "I love it Mistress.. So much better than that musty old college.."

She led her inside, and down a stone staircase. "This is the summoning room, where you will recieve mighty new powers from powerful beasts."

She followed closely and stood in the doorway to the summoning room, looking around it slowly. "And how will I do that Mistress?" She inquired curiously.

She blushed and nodded. "O-oh right." While it made her admittedly somewhat nervous, she couldn't help but be excited by the prospect of these new mates, and the new power that came with them.

She nodded slowly and smiled as she stood in the centre of the circle. "I will Mistress, thank you."

With a mystical glow, a Cerberus rose from the ground. His three heads panted, a split sheath and four balls hanging between his legs.

Seeing the powerful beast rise from the ground behind her, and the large sheath hanging between his legs, sent shivers through her spine and jolts of anticipation to her loins. She slowly moved down onto all fours, presenting herself for him to take.

"Why don't you prepare him with your mouth dear? A creature like this needs to be worshipped."

Back
Top Bottom