Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Sorceress' Apprentice/Plaything (DonxPK)

Kiera hummed nervously to herself as she explored the decrepit old catacombs of the Magus college's library, spitting out some cobwebs with a wince as she made her way through the dark, cavernous chambers. These catacombs were forbidden according to every single one of the scholars who had studied at the college, from the new professors who were as green as they come, to the elderly wizened master sorcerers.This lead to hundreds upon hundreds of myths and legends about the place, some as simple as treasure hoards, or others suggesting ancient and powerful magic. Naturally, such a forbidden place piqued the curiosity of the mage in training, so she crept down into the underground tunnels in the early hours of the morning with a lantern and began exploring.

She had now reached a large, oaken door covered in cobwebs and with runic symbols engraved in it's surface. Clearly this door was meant to keep people out, or to keep something in. She inhaled deeply and gathered her courage, before pushing the door open and slowly walking inside. The sight of what was contained therein was just as surprising as she had guessed, but for a whole other reason. There was no almighty monster or treasure trove here, but rather an old and weathered binding holding a woman in place, the most distinct feature of the setup being the large, crimson crystal that pierced her abdomen. "What on earth.." Kiera remarked as she wandered over curiously, running her hands over the rusted chains, and eventually the large crystal.

A pulse of red energy threw the girl back against the wall, the crystal exploding violently. The shattered gem froze in mid-air, inches from her face, wavering and melting down, being sucked back into the woman's body. Her dry flesh swelled back to human porportions, her eyes flicking open in twin beams of red light. The molten crystal healed her body and reformed her clothing, restoring her to her true glory.

"Freedom!" She growled, releasing a whirlwind of energy, the chains disintegrating in mystical fire. She dropped down, rising with a grin, walking to the girl and offering her hand. "Hello little sorceress. Thank you for granting me freedom after so many years."

She hit the wall with a thump, grunting in pain as she did so, before staring in awe and more than a little shock at the scene before her. She coughed a little as she caught her breath, before sitting up and watching as the woman walked over to her, before taking her hand with a nod, rising back to her feet. "Oh.. No problem." She brushed the dust from her dress as she looked around the now empty room.

"Now, can you assist me with another problem dear?" She smiled, the door of the room swinging closed. "I need a little help, I've been trapped for so long I'm really quite pent up. If you assist me, I'd be willing to take you as my apprentice, and show you true power."

As the door swung close with a slam, she jumped a bit, before blushing deeply as the woman spoke of how she was feeling pent up. She nodded slowly and smiled. "I-I guess it couldn't hurt.."

She smiled, opening her pants to show off an impressively thick 12 inch cock. "Let us see how that beautiful mouth works."

She bit her lip as she saw the thick cock dangling between the woman's legs, before moving to her knees in front of her. She wrapped her delicate, slender fingers around the base of it and began stroking slowly, looking up at her as she wrapped her plump, juicy lips around the engorged head.

She shivered, cock throbbing and dripping black precum. "That's it my dear. You're such a great little apprentice. So eager to serve the powerful."

She cringed a little as the thick, black precum dribbled down her throat, before stifling a moan as she was complemented. She began bobbing up and down slowly, still visibly nervous with her actions.

She held the girl's head with a smile, thrusting gently. "You want only to serve and learn great powers, don't you?" She panted.

She gagged and spluttered a little, drooling as the Woman slid her cock down her throat. She moaned a muffled agreement at her question, nodding a little as she stared up at her.

Her eyes widened as the thick cock hit the back of her throat, she struggled a little before relaxing and moaning softly around her.

"Good whore." She moaned, fucking the girl's throat. "You want all of mistress's nice hot seed, don't you?"

Despite her initial anxieties and nerves, Kiera found her self moaning loudly and nodding, practically begging for her mistress' release.

She thrust deep, spilling addictive, corrupting seed straight down her eager throat. "Finally, obedience."

She swallowed it all happily, the thick seed working it's dastardly magic as it slid down her throat. She licked her lips and slid off of her mistress' cock with a smile, kissing the head as she did so. "I hope that made you feel better mistress.." She purred, her voice tone sounding much more confident than the nervous girl that was there before.

She nodded and moved to her feet. "Yes Mistress." She quickly began stripping down, peeling off her dress and tossing it aside on the floor next to her. Soon afterwards her underwear joined it in a heaped pile in the corner, leaving Kiera's young, nubile and as of yet, untouched body on show.

She nodded as she turned away from her mistress and bent over slowly. "I'm ready for you Mistress.."

She grabbed the girl's hip, driving roughly and deeply into her waiting pussy. "So pure and tight, too bad only one of those shall remain."

She arched her back, wincing and gasping as her Mistress swiftly tarnished her innocence and purity. She let out a low, loud moan of pleasure and began moving with her thrusts.

Back
Top Bottom