Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking For (Under Construction)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkhymn

Moon
I. About Me
II. What I'm Looking For
III. Craving
IV.Kinks
V. Plots

About Me
Welcome! I'm a male writer who is fairly literate (2-3 paragraphs on reply, intros vary) and enjoys writing roleplays of a sexual nature. I write only in the third person perspective. I'm approachable OOC and have no intention of anything transpiring besides writing some erotic stories.

What I'm Looking For
I prefer to write with females and to write stories that are hetero, if things are of a sexual nature between characters. Someone who can post nearly daily and has a grasp of the english language.

Craving
-At the moment I've been having a few cravings. I'd really enjoy an RP that was generational (e.g. a short intro story, jump ahead to progeny, progeny meets possible 'matches', rp transpires moves along, etc.). I've been finding 'pairing' type RP to grow stale if it is only two characters and so something like this sounds like a lot of fun to me. (inspired by Record of Agarest War/ Generations of Agarest War)

Kinks
I really don't have too many limits, I don't do MxM/Futa and I don't do any toiletplay. Other then that I'm probably game. My favorites at the moment would have to be breeding, harem, reverse-harem (e.g. following the main female and playing npc/dm), monsters x females, and Extreme Slaveplay (Not for the cutesy, and not necessary for me to include any of these.)

Plots
-This is really still under construction, but at the moment I'm open to nearly any suggestion for a pairing/plot. Here are some quick ones I'd love to do.

-Male x Slave (Doesn't have to be super non-con stuff, more fun with multiple characters to explore the dynamic of a 'slave' and her 'master' or just being a whore house slave, etc.)
-Demon x Female (Could be a summoning, something that drew the demon to 'her', or she could be hunted.)
-Male x Neko (Could be consensual e.g. purchase, friends, chance meeting, etc. Could be nonconsensual e.g. purchase, kidnapping, slavery, etc.

Will update with each bump to expand.
Please don't post here, PM me to discuss any plot/idea you have/ inspiration you got!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom