Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

LunLun's Journal and Blurbs

Lunlun

Super-Earth
Hello Everyone,
I'm still getting Roleplay requests and I feel bad, I guess putting it in my profile isn't public enough...
I am away, I'm not sure I'll ever return. I loved the time I spent here, the friends made and amazingly smutty role plays had my heart racing!
I am engaged, and my Fiance does not like me being on here sadly, out of respect for him I gave it up willingly.
If something happens and he changes his mind I'll be back here in a heartbeat! I swear!
And to some of my old friends, if that happens, I'll be hitting you up!
But for now,
see you all later, have some super smutty plays for me, and be good people.

My Current Status : I know you guys are gonna hate me. But I am going to be gone for a while. Don't know when/if I am coming back. Bye </3
My Current Mood : Sadness!

Please feel free to talk here!

If I disappear on you for a role play it is always something to do with the real world I have NEVER just ditched a partner, please be patient with me. Feel free to shoot me a PM if I've been gone too long.

All names used are fake (except mine)

Here is my life, and living situation!
Hi, my name is Alex. I'm 24 and a little crazy. No, really. Regardless, I work, go to school, and live with my family. I have an awesome Mom, a pretty cool step-dad, two real sisters, two step sisters, and a brother/step-nephew thing (He is five and awesome btw). My house is crazy all the time, sometimes good, sometimes bad. I have an okay relationship with my real dad, but it gets a little rocky sometimes. I also have a half sibling I've never met, I know her name is Brittney but that's about it... I went to school and was picked on almost all my life regardless of what I did. I really am not normal. Rather than falling farther into depression I found the world of writing, everything from poems, to stories, to yes, role playing. I LOVE TO ROLE PLAY. It doesn't even have to be smutty! Just Hold My Unicorn! (Hit me up) I still managed to graduate High school publicly, with honors and a high GPA. Now I'm 24, and take about two classes at a time in college and have no freaking clue what I really want to major in... Trying a bit of everything and it's taking an eternity but whatever. I have hobbies other than role playing, I love reading, anime, and video games. I also LOVE the sun and my friends. I have an on again off again boyfriend for the past five years and no, we have no idea if we are coming going staying or leaving. But I love him. So if you've made it this far you should know, I'm bi-polar with manic depressive (obviously) ADHD and have other behavioral disorders. Somehow online I am totally different than I am in the real world. If I don't know you well I will be more meek and probably bend to your will, which gets me in role plays I'm not always comfortable with... *Sigh* Anywhosie, nice to meet you!

For my own reference :
Youngest step-sisters name is Elsie
Youngest sister Abby
Oldest step-sister Destiny
Oldest sister Aly
Mom Brenda
Dad Mike
Step-dad Richard
Ex - boyfriend Sam

RE: LunLun's Journal Blurbs and Questions

First Entry!
Warning, there be angst ahead however there will be a TL: DR version that explains my absence!
Oh my gosh where to start? On top of all my stress, one of my sisters of the step variety. We will call her Elsie. Anyways. She is SO BAD. Elsie hits my parents, breaks holes in the walls, throws things, cuts herself and just seriously has problems. She says she does this because she is skitzo or because she is mad, but she is on so many pills it's crazy, in and out of hospitals and residentials. She only recently started this up. My parents are great and are trying their hardest but this has caused SUCH a strain on my life I seriously have developed THREE stress disorders in the past two months including but not limited to TMJ and tension headaches.....
Add this to school and work and the fact that I just broke up with my boyfriend of five years and I am a wreck right now. Plus I have a fever of 102 right now and no idea why... probably stress related. I find myself crying a lot and when I'm not at W or S I find myself curled into bed unable to even get onto my computer for facebook let alone to meet with all my wonderful partners... So now you know. And since it is now 1:30am I should go to bed so I can go to work tomorrow. Good night.
TL: DR I'm sick and have TMJ I won't be on much so good luck getting a response. But I love you guys.

Second
So my doctor gave me medication for my stress and anxiety disorder. I feel tired a lot but man I also feel a lot better. My infections are starting to heal and my body is getting better as well. My boyfriend and I are trying to make things right. We plan on getting therapy. Bad thing update, my oldest step-sister who I can't stand is coming down on my birthday. Yay! Not.
This site, man I love LOVE some of my partners but can't stand others. All you flakes seriously piss me off. Yeah I disappear a lot but I always come back. You guys just stop answering even though you're here.

TL: DR Getting better, taking good with bad.

Starting today I am giving everyone the benefit of the doubt. I leave often with no explanation (Though I'm getting better about that thanks to my journal) So the slate is clean.
However now if I find someone has ditched me in a role play something will be done. I will either keep a private list of their names, or I will put them on my ignore list haven't figured out which one yet.
There is a difference in leaving because you have to or writers block and just flat out ditching someone.

Third!
AH! Oh my gosh I am so happy! I have had such a busy day though!! My doctor gave me some new meds to try to help my depression, but that's not the good part~ Elsie got 51/50'd (Wow Alex that sounds mean!) Don't care!!!~ She'd gone until at least next week. And this weekend I am leaving for a trip and will be gone for a week!~ (I will leave an absence note if I don't get my laptop fixed in time) Plus my new mouth guard is working for my TMJ and my headache pills gets rid of my tension headaches. I'm not so sick anymore either. Oh, it helps that my Birthday is soon too ^.~

Bad news time, my oldest step-sister is coming for my birthday, yuck!!! (Don't like her) Why MY birthday anyways? Just to spite me of course! Jokes on her I won't be here!~ Going out of town that day with my boy to try and figure out more of where we stand, a trip for just us. Maybe to the pier? We'll see...

Life sexually lately has sucked though. Obviously left to my own devices and my body doesn't wanna respond as well as it had been doing. (FYI I do not 'do it' while I role play, I role play just for the thrill of it) Usually left to my own devices is awesome but sometimes by body does this thing where it just hates me and I don't know why -.- My meds maybe? Might get more in depth of my pervy side when I find out how graphic I can be on here...

TL: DR : Happy, Healthy, leaving town soon!

Fourth
Oh GOD where to start? So my step-sister Elsie is BACK in the hospital AGAIN (The fourteenth time or so.) I'm on new stress medication...
My birthday, and my nephew/brother's birthday was last month my step dads birthday is this weekend. Might see my dad soon and life pretty well sucks. I have something wrong with me I keep getting infections. I had one in my tooth and both ears as well as a previous wound and a huge one on my bum. I'm really sick constant fevers as well as a sinus and lung infection. No one knows what is wrong.
My boyfriend and I are done, over, poof. The trip only made it worse. We even tried a one last 'hurrah' and well, it was worse than awful. Sexually I am very unfulfilled right now. Then again though with as sick as I am, sex would probably make me throw up @.@

We need some good news don't you think? Hmmmm let me think, good news good news. -.- got nothing the past week sucked. Let's see, what about cool things in my future?... My best friend's birthday will be soon that will be fun. Screw it, good news will be when I can get better, finish cleaning my room, role play more, paint the living room, and sort my paper work. XD Sad when I'm so sick I look forward to work!
TL: DR
I'm sick, very very sick.

Fifth
Oh mygoshness! The infections are finally gone except for in my lungs so things are looking up I feel MUCH better! I have strep throat, and a high fever, what the hell. I'm getting headaches often but pills fix that mostly. My step-sister Elsie is in the hospital again so we get a break from her. I still haven't painted the living room though!! One of my best friends moved away and the other one was out of town for her birthday. My ex boyfriend and I have been getting into fights like crazy. Doesn't bug me though, more reminders of why we aren't together! My room is clean (YAY! A dirty room depresses me) and life is looking up again! Sexually I am still unfulfilled however I'd be happy with just some hot and heavy kissing. TMI huh? While I was sick I read a stack of books higher than my knee and got some game time in when I wasn't asleep or throwing up. Happiness is my world right now!
YAY! Hit the bottom now moving back up! Still sick!

So, one reason I was so sick all the time was because I had an infected tooth apparently. They say it was infected for months, they have no clue how long. My health is on the up and up. Elsie is away at a school for crazy kids for right now, until her next school board meeting. I am going on a business trip that just so happens to pass near one of my boy toys from ages past, so we might hook up, looking forward to some adult action honestly!~ My EX is crazy mad but he doesn't even know we are hooking up -.- Just, really? Won't be back till August but I'll try to come on if I get some time. Hope that I don't get time ^.~

See ya guys soon!~

I've tried cybering before I joined this site, nothing ever came of it, and it sucked.
After joining I learned a new joy in these fast, exhilarating role plays. I do it for the thrill nothing more.
I never once got off to a role play before.
I can't say that ever again. I was in a role play all day long, over twelve hours.
Just now I reached for my favorite toy as I reread over our posts, it's a double simulator, my vib that it.
I was so wet, it slipped in no problem hitting that favorite spot deep inside me, pushed the button and my clit and walls came to life!
It didn't take more than twenty seconds before I hit my climax.
Thank you, for the first role play so good, I wanted to get off to it. Thank you for a role play so hot, I was bothered by it all day whenever I shifted and felt my panties rub against my clit. Thank you, for the fastest I have ever gotten off in my life.
Good night, I know I'll sleep well.

Back
Top Bottom