Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Need A Fix. (M/M Fandom Pairings, PMs Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, it's been a few years since I was last on this site. I just sort of fell out of it about the time I began working on my novel (which is almost finished) more than two years ago. But, the cravings brought me back, with a shiny new account and everything.

I'll keep this brief.

I consider myself an elite roleplayer, given my grasp of the English language and my tendency to dish out as much as possible to keep the roleplay moving. All I ask from potential R.P. comrades is the same passion and effort into storytelling. Since I have nothing going on at the moment, I can have at least one reply to you every day. Of course, people are different and have different schedules, so it's not required of you.

I'm not looking for smut. If a roleplay gradually leads up to something steamy, then I won't complain, but I'm more of a plot-lover. Gore and swearing do not offend me in the slightest.

Now, as for roleplays, I have only a few fandom pairings that I would really, really, really like to roleplay.

I crave the following list, since I think it would be unfair to list stuff that's anything less than stuff into which I can put my heart and soul.

LIST (I have plots for all of these, just ask about them!):

Mystery Skulls Animated (I'm craving this one the most. I know I'm late to the bandwagon, but I would love you forever if you were interested in either a LewisxArthur or a LewisxArthurxVivi roleplay.)

Dragonball (I know, I know, but my cousin recently let me borrow every season of DBZ and I was reminded how hard I ship GokuxPiccolo. Seriously, I shipped these two before I knew what shipping was.)

OFF (I freakin' love this game. I would love to try a BatterxDedan roleplay.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom