Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1x1 Vampire And Human Cyberpunk Idea OOC. PM Me If Interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimplyMe

Dust
Year: 4050
Time Period: Cyberpunk
RP Genres: Non-Sexual, Drama / Action, Possible Character Death, Possible Romance, Sadness, Mild Horror, Fantasy / Supernatural, Futuristic, Survival
Species: Vampires, Humans
Fandom?: No
Your Character: Vampires
My Character: Humans
My Vampire Rules:
1. They do not sparkle.
2. They cannot consume human food / drink unless they wish to violently throw it back up again.
3. Sunlight does not kill them, but it certainly doesn't do wonders for their skin or eyes.
4. Garlic, holy water / objects and silver have no effect on them.
5. Fire and chopping off one's head will kill a vampire.
6. Vampires have no added super powers such as shadow walking, changing form, mind / soul reading, hypnotism, sprouting wings, levitating, etc.
7. They do not sleep.
8. Their fangs do not retract in or out like cat's claws.
9. Their eye color can vary from black to red to any normal color pairing. Their eye color does not however, change color.
10. Vampires can enter through doors and windows at their leisure - they do not have to be invited inside first.
11. Vampires do breathe, but you cannot strangle or restrict one's breathing like you could do to a human.
Posting Length: 3 or more sentences per paragraph, no one-liners.
First Person Or Third?: Third please. First just makes me uncomfortable.
PMs Or Threads?: PMs please. Again its a comfort thing.
Character Sheets?: Nope. Not really. Nothing elaborate or anything like that anyway.
Setting: Techcenter City, Laboratory
Gender Pairing: Male-&-Female

The Plot:
Vampires rule this Cyberpunk world in which our characters live in in the year 4050. However, because vampires have been out in the open for many years, humans have become less and less abundant, though not just because of the vampires having to feed upon humans to survive. BUT, to solve their issue about the humans disappearing, they have decided to take matters into their own hands and fund a project to create humans of their own, attempting to develop humans of the perfect blood type and to serve the vampires for a long long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom