Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Aliens and Nekomimi *Mpreg* (Me and Shikokudarkstar)

Slowly, the little black haired neko yawned, his eyes beginning to flutter as he began to regain consciousness. The little creature rolled over onto his back and stretched his arms, legs, and tail out from where he had naturally curled into a small ball in his sleep, as many of his kind did. The warm, soft feeling of the material beneath him was strange to him, however it didn’t bother him as it was not something his mind perceived as threatening. His ears twitched as they searched for sounds, though the ones he found were not the ones he expected.

The low hum of a distant engine startled him, especially because it didn’t feel like he was moving. Quickly he sat up, his eyes wide and his tail fur fluffed in alarm. Suddenly, the memories of the previous day flooded into his mind. The last thing he remembered was sitting in the park that he made his home in watching a strange person with a long coat having a picnic from behind a tree. The scent the man had carried was like none he had ever scented, and the food he appeared to be eating smelled strange too, however the neko had been starving. It had been days since he had eaten because of that larger stray that had moved into his little area.

He had slowly crept up behind the man once he realized there was a plate with normal looking sandwiches on it slightly behind the man to his left. Quickly he scarfed down a whole sandwich, having learned to eat as soon as he could that way, even if he got beaten for stealing the food, he at least got to eat. Only as soon as he had gotten the sandwich down, the world started spinning and then the next thing he knew, he had woken up in this place.

The room around him was so dark that even his cat like eyes were having trouble making out the contents of the room. The little bit of light that came from a little red dot on the wall about three feet in front of him. Naturally, his curiosity was eating him up. Nekos of any sub breed were naturally curious creatures and could often be manipulated into doing things simply to satisfy their curiosity.

Slowly he moved closer to the little light, keeping his attention solely in it that is until he fell off the edge of the bed with a loud, startled mewl. Suddenly, there was light and the little neko was forced to close his eyes against the blinding force. His painfully thin, though clean body and long scruffy hair spoke of how long he had lived on the street. His small paw shaped birthmark, which rested just below his right eye, marked him as one of the rare male nekos that could bear the children of other males.

His kind were very rare, in fact only one out of every thousand nekos on his planet fell into his subspecies, which was marked by the tiny paw print beneath their right eye.

This creature was supposed to be the saving light of his specie. This one tiny little neko was going to be the thing that pulled his people back from the brink. When it came to saviors, this little creature was underwhelming in light of the universal ideology of strong and capable. He was however a genetic marvel and a gem to the research of reproduction. It hadn't been accidental that he had picked the neko planet, rumors of certain male's ability to carry children had come in whispers through his sources. Only once he confirmed them, had he set out to the planet. It had been luck and chance that when exploring the area he had found a stray neko with the mark of the chosen few. Luck of course was not to be wasted, as the saying went, so he had soon devised a simple but obviously successful plan to capture him.

Now as he leaned back in his chair among his computers and monitors, he typed at a sight-blurring speed. Quick reflexes were common among his people but his intelligence was far superior. Perhaps that was why he was chosen to fix what some of the leaders had ruined when they pissed off the wrong government. Really, was there any need to piss off the planet who cursed them to his slow death with a bio weapon that made females sterile or dead? Not that he was the king of tact himself by sneaking one tiny neko back onto his spaceship in stealth mode. If they found him, the neko government would probably have him for dead and his government wouldn't save him. He supposed that was a little exciting when one thought about it.

A loud thump pulled him from his thoughts, making him look back to one of the many monitors focused on different things. Oh, his specimen had awoken. Tapping a button he turned on the light, only to wince when it came on too bright. Right, that probably wasn't the nicest ways of allowing the stray to see his new habitat. For right now until the danger was assessed, the stray lived in a small suite of rooms consisting of a closet, bathroom and a bed. Right, he supposed it was time for his subject to meet him and possible get an offer he would be unable to refuse.

The alien stood, stretching his body before pulling on his coat that he had warn the other day. It was easy enough for the neko planet to ignore the bright red hair and easy enough to hide the onyx ram-like horns but the rest of his body marked him for what he was. The human-like torso ending when you reached his lower half. His lizard tail was a bright flare of red scale but his legs, those were scaled digitigraded legs resembling that of earth's extinct raptor though the color of the scales was the same as his hair and tail. After pulling the draping the coat so that it fell to the ground, the alien walked to his specimen's suite and opened the door.

"I apologize for the subterfuge. Allow me to introduce myself, I am Makhen." Bright green reptilian eyes looked to at the neko for a moment before turning to the datapad next to the door and rapidly typing to lock it. "I am interested in studying your biology. My race is a dying one and it may be your biology that is the key to saving it." Makhen hummed in thought, "Though I admit that you don't get too much choice in this, your cooperation will make it more pleasant for both of us. When the study of your body is over, you will be released back to your planet and there will be a reward of your choice for you depending on your cooperation."

The small neko bolted for the nearest cover, which happened to be the closet. He nestled his little body into the corner and peaked out around the door to stare at the new creature with wide, frightened eyes. His soft ears were pressed to his head fearfully, the poor little neko wanted nothing more than to be put back into his familiar park.

“My… Biology? That sounds like it hurts… Couldn’t you just put me back? Why do you want me for this? There are much larger males. In fact, I can tell you right where one lives. I’m sure he’d be better for this.” The little neko suggested in a helpful manner. “Besides that, I can’t hunt in here.”

The little stray knew full well that he was not good at hunting, and even if he was the larger male in his park ruined most of his hunts anyway, driving the poor little creature to resort to trying to steal food. The small neko paused at the mention of a reward before shaking his head no and ducking back behind the safety of the wall. He was hungry, and wasn’t really too sure of what his captor’s intentions towards him were. The little neko tentatively peaked back out around the door.

“W-What exactly are you going to do to me? Will you feed me if I do what you want me to?” The little neko was beginning to wonder if this might not be such a bad thing. After all this creature had placed him in a nice room with a soft, warm bed and didn’t seem to really want to hurt him. After all, there had been plenty of chances while he was asleep. “My name is Alyri. I am, or rather was, the only neko living in Larrel Way Park. Now I’m one of two, but still. I managed to fend invaders off for quite a while.”

He was really trying to make himself seem a little bit bigger and better than he honestly thought he was in an attempt to get a nice meal out of the reptilian man. One of his petite hands ventured up to rest on the door frame near his face, his claws scratching the finish slightly to warn the man that he had them and was not afraid to use them. After all, even if his body was soft, vulnerable, and currently naked, he could still put up a decent fight. Nekos generally kept their nails filed down to a manageable rate, more like long fingernails than claws, however the strays actually needed theirs and left them long.

Makhen cocked his head, "I'm not sure what you mean by hunting but I didn't select you just at random. That mark under your eye is what is said to mark you as one of your race that can bare children. Far as I can tell, it's somewhat rare and none of the larger neko of your specie have them." Perhaps he should have studied the specie more as a whole but he had been edgy upon finding this tiny neko and had set in place a trap to capture him without too much thought. Scientific instinct had him thinking that there were others out there who would want the neko with the paw marks. The select few who could bare children. Perhaps he should have taken into account of other needs. His own specie needed space to move. Even on a ship this small, there was a track hidden inside of it where he could run in circles and move, truly move. They found that tread mills didn't have the same feel and could adapt to the movement that his specie needed. Some of the bigger ships also had pools to play in, allowing them to swim as the enjoyed most.

When the neko asked yet another question about what it was that Makhen planned to do with him , the thoughts broke. He crouched down so that he was level with the neko before speaking again. "None of the tests that I need to study your biology should hurt more than a second." He lifted his black clawed fingers to tick off as he spoke, "I need blood and tissue samples, body scans, gene mapping and finally should I find anything unusual, I will need a cavity scan. Which that test is a bit more invasive and potentially embarrassing. As the scan rod needs to be inserted into your body." He didn't mention the fact that he might have to get the neko pregnant if the answer of how his body handled the stress wasn't obvious. Freaking out his test subject was not a good way to get agreement and cooperation. Also from what he understood from people who interacted with others far more than he ever did, pregnancy was an intensely personal and private thing. People didn't do it for just anybody. At least none of the planned type that is.

Lifting himself out of a crouch, the alien hummed a moment before tapping into his wrist computer, "Well, I'm not sure what studying on your planet involves but usually one does have to feed their test subjects and keep them in perfect health no matter if they have cooperation or not. As far as I can tell you are somewhat underweight but in good condition. Perhaps should you cooperate, I will allow you to pick what foods you wish?" He paused for a moment before smiling, "It's very nice to meet you Alyri."

The reptilian eyes followed the neko's hand watching the threatening movement. He turned his gaze to the man again and wanted to laugh. He understood the message, but to his specie it really wasn't too much of one. While Makhen preferred the life of a scientist, he was a member of the Warzahl specie. They were one of many reptilian specie but they were know to be fierce. Sure, he wasn't the strongest of his specie, so the claws would hurt and the neko could probably get him fairly good but Warzahl were known because they didn't back down until they died. Their bright colors usually gave them away from other specie of reptiles, but the neko probably had never even seen one of his kind, if he had even heard of them. So even though he was more amused than threatened, he gave the threat the respect it was due with a respectful but obviously not fearful nod.

"Would you like to eat now? There are clothing above your head if you wish to dress." Makhen turned, typing onto the datapad by the door after than the eye could really see, "I will unlock your door for now but once you come back in it will lock again. I'm afraid until we trust each other this will have to be the way it is.

“I don’t know what studying on my planet involves. I just know that because of this mark I should avoid the government. My mother said that the government does bad things to nekos with this mark. Are you from the government? I’ve never seen anything quite like you before.” The neko was suspicious of the reptilian man, however he did reach up and pull a shirt and a pair of pants on, pleased to find that, though the clothes were too big for him, the pants had a place for his tail to slip out.

He wasn’t entirely sure he liked the sound of having his blood and tissues sampled, however if this creature was going to feed him and let him sleep on a soft bed, he might be alright with it. He would have to find some way to amuse himself in between, however the little neko was sure he could find something to hunt or play with. Nekos tended to get bored and agitated if they didn’t have some sort of exercise to focus on. All nekos, even those that were higher up in the government, needed something like hunting, even if it was a game like the higher government nekos, to devote their energy to. A bored neko is an unhappy neko, one that gets into mischief, however that wasn’t common knowledge. In fact, the government that ruled the neko planet went through great lengths to keep that a secret.

“Any food is better than no food.” The little neko was out of the closet and only a few feet from the larger creature at the mention of eating now. “Please can we eat now? Please?” The small cat like man wanted nothing more than to be fed then. “I’ll even be still so you can do that stuff. Please Mr. Makhen?”

Alyri’s blue eyes watched with curiosity as Makhen unlocked the door, and in an eager attempt to not be left behind, the little kitty got right up close to him. The poor little stray was having a hard time believing that he was actually going to be fed, though his stomach was already growling in anticipation. As soon as he managed to slip out the door, the little neko took up his stance of staying at what he deemed to be a safe distance to watch the other man eagerly.

“If it helps any, I’ve never seen another neko with the paw mark like mine. My mother told me it was because I am different and one day, I’ll be really important to someone and they’ll take really good care of me. Are you that someone?” The little neko was talking quickly, excitedly, and looking over at the reptilian man with excited eyes, seemingly getting a little more comfortable with him in his excitement. “What are we going to eat? Do we need to catch it first? Is it going to make me sleepy like the sandwich in the park? The sandwich was yummy, but I didn’t like the sleepy that went with it…” Once more Alyri was watching the man with wary eyes, the excitement still there, but slightly subdued.

“Where are we anyway? I don’t feel like I’m moving, but I can hear an engine. It doesn’t make sense.” The little neko protested curiously when he heard the engine of the ship change tune slightly.

Makhen leaned his head to one side as he listened, his pointed elven-like ear twitching a little in attention. So the feline's own mother had warned him against anyone from the government? Obviously, there was more to this situation than Makhen realized. Really he should have done more homework before kidnapping the stray and secreting him away to the spaceship. Perhaps he could hack into governmental records and see what they had gleamed about the neko with paw marks. Makhen paused at the question about whether he was with the government. Honestly, did the neko really think that his people would hire out a strange specie to work on a sensitive information project? Not likely.

"I'm not with your government." His own government however, that was an entirely different story. Makhen hummed slightly at the observation that Alyri about never seeing anyone like Makhen before. "Probably not. My kind is very rare. We have a little over one thousand people left in the populous and are rapidly declining." He though briefly about saying exactly why it was that he needed Alyri but decided that now wasn't the time. Let the neko come up with whatever conclusions that he wished. Food however seemed to have won out on the tiny neko's mind. Not that Makhen really blamed him. The reptilian man spoke in a slightly amused tone, "I did offer." Before he walked through the door, feeling the Alyri close behind him.

The feline reminded Makhen of a hatchling, excitedly prattling on. Oh, the scientist found some of what he was saying interesting and would answer the man's questions when he took a moment to breathe but still the feeling of amusement similar to back when he had last dealt with hatchlings. Humming he smiled amused, "I would imagine that your kind is very rare. I've only heard whispers about your paw mark and even then only a few sources had seem any similar to you." He paused a moment before looking back, "As for what you're mother said, she probably meant someone for you to love and who loves you. While you are important to me, and I will take the best care of you I can...It's not for the reasons that she was speaking of. We just met so I do not know you as a person and therefore do not love you." He continued walking towards the canteen. "Besides that, I've been told that I quote, 'Wouldn't know flirting if it clawed me in the face'." Green reptilian eyes watched the excited feline in amusement as the man seemed to edge closer, "And for eating, I have a few choices but none of them involve hunting."

Once they reached the canteen, Makhen pointed one of the few tables before turning to a datapad by the wall. He pressed a button towards the top of the pad, one that looked like a long bar before a menu flipped out to present itself. The ship was built for up to twenty people and though Makhen wasn't too sure about how his government wanted him to fill the ship up, he was supposed to find a way. Really though, if the pawed neko were as rare was Alyri said, the government would be missing them if he took them. Tracing over the menu, the reptilian man found the recipe for the sandwiches that the neko said were good and typed in the number. It didn't take long before the food was prepared and handed out through a slot. Makhen put the food dish in front of Alyri before typing in the number of his own request and getting the food.

Sitting down in front of the neko he pondered a moment before taking a few bites of his purple colored Hosh steak. "So you keep mentioning hunting, I understand that was needed for you as you were homeless but do you need it now?" He tapped his nails in thought, "I have a running course set up, all of my people have to have one if we're traveling. I could make a robot for you to hunt down." Be blinked a moment before he heard the neko's last question. "The engines mainly stabilize us, we aren't really moving. We're currently hiding behind your planet's moon. I wanted to stay close in case I needed something but I wanted to keep hidden from your government. Far as I know, your people don't like dealing with outsiders. Which seems odd because they were somewhat fascinated by my hair."

The little neko listened closely to the answers he was being given, though in some cases he was left with even more questions. “Do you want to study me because neko generally have lots of babies at once? Did you pick me because the government doesn’t know I exist?” The kitty seemed to be very satisfied with his line of reasoning, seeming to miss the fact that there was no way Makhen could have known that his mother had covered up the fact that he was born. Luckily for the reptilian man, it also seemed like he had missed the obvious conclusion that in order for Makhen to really study how the nekos dealt with the stress of multiple babies, he would need to first impregnate the blue eyed neko. “What’s ‘love’, Mr. Makhen? Mother always told me she loved me and that I shouldn’t let anyone that didn’t love me… well… put their ummm…” The small man’s face was red, embarrassed and unsure of how to really talk about it. This wasn’t something that he had ever needed to communicate before, however his interest was soon stolen away by the flirting comment. The neko’s eyes grew wide in amazement.

“Wow Mr. Makhen, if flirting is that scary of an animal why do you want to meet it? I mean if it’s going to claw at your face and you still want to meet it… Does it taste really good?” The clueless little neko asked, his eyes wide with admiration. “You must be really, really brave Mr. Makhen.” It really didn’t take much to impress the little neko. In most cases his conclusions were enough to satisfy him. Alyri didn’t sit down when the reptilian man gestured at the table, instead watching fascinated as the man ordered their food. “Whoa! That’s so cool! How did it do that?” He exclaimed as the sandwiches came out. He excitedly bounced over to the table and wiggled in place until the sandwiches were placed in front of him.

With caution, the little neko reached one hand out to collect a piece of sandwich, watching the reptilian man for any sudden movements as he gobbled the first piece of sandwich. Deciding that the man wouldn’t try to do anything he quickly gobbled the rest of his food, a contented sigh slipping out from his lips as he beamed at the reptilian man, clearly deciding he was comfortable now. The little neko eyed the steak curiously, however he made no move on it, his belly already full. He bristled slightly at the word ‘homeless’. “I was not homeless. I had a perfectly nice tree with a large hollow in it that I lived in. I don’t know if I need to hunt still. I’ve never not needed to hunt for food. How do you get your food if you don’t hunt it? I don’t understand. Do others of your kind give it to you so you can study stuff?” Alyri was still a little confused and very interested in what the man had to say.

“We’re behind the MOON?!?” Alyri exclaimed with wide, amazed eyes. “Is there a window we can look out? I bet that’s so cool! Is the moon all white? Is it really made of milk like in mother’s stories? Can we drink the moon?” The little stray was excited once more, looking around as if he thought there’d be a convenient window. “What kind of fish live in the moon? If it’s milk there has to be some sort of awesome milk-fish! I bet they taste really good!” The small man was ecstatic over the idea. “I don’t know much about other nekos apart from what my mother told me. I generally stay away from them.” At the mention of Makhen’s hair, the little neko took a moment to really look at the scientist. “Your hair is interesting but these are more interesting.”

Slowly, Alyri’s small pointer finger gently traced one of the scales on Makhen’s tail before he withdrew his hand quickly and retreated once more to a safe distance with a soft blush on his face. “I’m sorry Mr. Makhen. I did not mean to be rude…” Now the flustered little man didn’t know what to do with himself. He didn’t want to return to his room yet, as he wanted to find a window to see the moon with, however he was beginning to wonder if he should just return to his room for now as he kept embarrassing himself. Then he began to wonder if the reptilian man wanted to collect samples first.

To be honest Makhen hadn't known that the neko was off the grid but his fingers itched to hack into the government databases to find out what happened to the other neko that had Alyri's genetic gift. He would be undetected since he had hacked into more advanced systems but he had other things to attend to like the tiny feline's questions about love and everything else. The feline's attention span didn't seem to last on anything long. He felt he should correct some of what the neko was saying but the man leaped from one subject to another until it finally landed them into Alyri's wandering hands petting the scales on his tail. Of course once the neko seemed to realize that he was stroking Makhen without permission he pulled back a nervous mess.

Makhen was not the king of social interactions but the neko seemed young so he did what he would do for a hatchling. He pulling his tail and tucked it close to his body before gently flicking the tip of Alyri's ear. "Ask first, little neko and I'll let you touch." The reptilian man leaned back, "Flirting is a social interaction between two people who wish to express interest in one another in more than a friendly way. When you want someone in a relationship or just to bed them you flirt with them. The man used that expression to tell me that I was missing his blatant social cue that would have been clawing me in the face if it had been an animal. Love itself isn't something I can explain. All I can really tell you is you'll know it when you feel it." He hummed once more in thought, eating on his steak a moment more before flipping up his wrist computer and typing on it quickly. The shutters behind him opened silently, revealing the moon. It wasn't milky like the feline had hoped and really it was kind of dark since they were hidden behind it but it was still a sight to behold.

The reptilian man finished his steak, watching the feline with an amused look on his face. "I've been meaning to ask, but do all neko have the same sort of young personality you do or is that more due to your upbringing?"

The small neko blushed a little brighter at the gentle flick and nodded at his words. “I’m really sorry Mr. Makhen. I don’t get to talk to people very often. I only talked to momma before the government stole her and then I sometimes tell the big mean neko to go away and leave me alone. He likes to try to pin me down and pet me… Especially when my body gets all weird. Momma said it’s called ‘Heat’ when it does that and that I should run away from males even more than usual then. She never told me why though.”

The innocent man smiled at the reptilian man’s explanation of love and flirting. “I get it! You flirt with someone when it’s cold and you to share their bed. Sleeping all curled up is much warmer than sleeping alone.” From the completely serious nod that Alyri gave, it was clear that the man had no idea what Makhen had really meant. The little neko was not at all good at staying on one topic while he was all excited and nervous. Though, his attention being stolen by the moon was very understandable.

“Wow.” His eyes were wide with wonder as he looked out at the moon. Slowly, he approached the window with fascination, one small hand reaching out to rest on the glass as he admired the moon. “It’s beautiful.” His words were barely a whisper as he stood there, staring out it for a long moment before the question brought him back. “Umm… I’m sorry, but I don’t know how most nekos act. I only know what mother told me. Mother was a very nice, kind mother and she was very wise and always protected me. She taught me how to claim and defend my territory and what to avoid. Though I suppose technically you fall into the categories of things I should avoid. To be honest it gets a little lonely though.” The little feline grinned at Makhen then. “I guess I’ll just have to figure it out for myself for a little while. After all, you’re feeding me and answering all my questions, so you can’t be bad right?”

Makhen was starting to believe that he had done something in his past life that needed punishment. That was probably the only reason he was with a neko who he had no hope of explaining things too or even resisting. If either one of them went into heat while on this ship it was game over. The tiny neko would be very pregnant with the odd hybrids of lizard and cat. Standing, he trailed behind the neko a moment before drifting past. He supposed since the man had seen his tail, it was alright to lose the cloak that kept himself mostly hidden. Tilting his head at Alyri's explanation that he really didn't know many other nekos to compare his personality too. Makhen supposed that made sense. If Alyri's mother wanted to keep him safe from the goverment then it made sense to keep him held away from other neko. Of course getting herself captured and leaving a rather naive neko alone was probably not the height of proper planning.

"Yes an alien set on abducting you probably isn't someone that your mother would approve of you being around." Makhen chortled amused despite himself, of course he paused at the last sentence the neko said and sighed, "I find your standards of good and bad incredibly low."

The reptilian man then wondered off to the lab, leaving the neko in the canteen where he thought the moon would be a wonderful distraction for the small amount of pain that he would be putting the neko in while drawing blood. He quickly grabbed two small vials and a mini computer before heading back to the canteen. There he set his tools down before pulling off his cloak, to reveal himself. He wore no shirt under his cloak but his scale pattern covered his sides and back protectively. He looked mostly human from the waist up, minus the black claws. Makhen pulled his hair back into a ponytail before looking back at the neko. "These samples won't take but a second." He opened one vial and showed the man the tip of the tool inside. It was mostly soft, used for collecting cheek tissue. It would be kind of uncomfortable in the fact it felt odd but not painful. "Open your mouth please." He used the tool around the inside of Alryi's cheek before flipping the tool back into the vial. "There. Not so bad, huh? This next one is like a sting, you don't have to look if you don't want too." The reptilian man flipped a needle out of the second vial before professionally drawing enough blood to fill the vial completely. Flipping the tool back into it's place he didn't even warn the neko when he gently pricked his finger with a small needle that slid out of the mini computer.

It was easy to tell the the Warzhal was getting excited, his tail swished and he stared intensly at his work, tapping the buttons on the mini computer faster than the eye could see. He only paused once when he noticed the neko's hand hadn't healed yet and gave the man's finger a quick lick. Warzhal saliva healed wounds quickly. The smaller the wound the faster the healing. A small prick like Alyri's healed instantly under the incredible saliva. Of course Makhen himself was more distracted, putting of the results from the mini computer onto the screen. Numbers and letter flashed before the reptile's eyes, all the while he was rumbling in pleasure and excitement.

Cross breeding was a possibility as well as hybrid children. He wasn't sure what genes gave the neko his ability to give birth but as he gave a few taps he pulled up a blood sample from a common neko that had also fallen victim to his trap but had been released quietly after a few samples were taken. Yes, he thought, there were a few odd genes in Alyri's DNA that seemed to differ from his common neko sample. He tapped a few more buttons, allowing him to place the two vials into the ship and have then sent to the lab. An even more complete picture seemed to be showing on the screen to Makhen before he paused and frowned. Some of what his computer was sending him didn't seem to make sense.

"Alyri," He turned back to his companion for the first time after the flurry of activity, "do you know of anyone in your family who had your mark before?" Makhen tapped the screen before thinking of something that startled him. "I forgot to ask you, when was your last heat? It wouldn't be wise for me to be experimenting on you if it's close."

“My standards are low? I’m sorry but I don’t understand Mr. Makhen… Momma fed me and answered all my questions, and she was good. The mean neko in the park held me down and tried to steal my territory, so he was bad. You’re more like Momma, so you’re good.” The nieve little man’s head tilted to the side, clearly confused. “Unless Momma was bad too.” He frowned, trying to figure it out. “Or maybe you’re just weird. Are you good or bad Mr. Makhen?” The little neko looked at the warzhal expectantly, clearly thinking he had all the answers.

The innocent neko, enamored with the moon, didn’t notice the reptilian man had left and come back until the other man told him the samples would only take a minute. Slowly the little neko opened his mouth as instructed, hoping that this wouldn’t hurt too much. He closed his eyes, bracing for the pain, however he was pleasantly surprised at the not too bad comment. Curiously the little neko opened his eyes and looked at the needle curiously, having never seen one. He flinched as the lizard man drew his blood, the little neko quick to lick at the tiny wound when Makhen was done, and he whimpered softly at the unexpected prick. The tiny neko was still cleaning the first little wound when Makhen licked the second one, leaving the little neko amazed. “Wow! Your licks make the hurts go away a lot faster than mine!” The little neko was clearly very impressed. He settled down to watch Makhen curiously, amazed at how fast he was moving. He wasn’t sure why the other man was so excited, but he hoped that he would stay that way. It made the little neko happy to see his companion so happy. The poor naïve neko simply didn’t know what to do when the warzhal frowned.

“Did you find something bad?” The little neko asked tentatively, not sure what to do. He was a little startled by the two sudden questions. “Momma said that I was the first in our family, and that any babies I had would have the mark too. Momma said that sometimes special kittens come into normal houses because those houses have special stuff in their blood that works in special kittens that get all the special stuff.” The sheltered neko explained, his head tilting as he tried to come up with an answer. “I don’t know when my heat was. Was I supposed to know? Momma never said that it’d be important so I never paid very close attention to it. Why? Is heat bad? Am I supposed to run away from you too?”

The neko played with his own tail nervously, waiting for Makhen’s answers. The innocent man clearly trusted the reptilian alien more than he really should, of course the poor kitty didn’t know any better. His mother had protected him to the point that he was an easy target, and didn’t yet know anything for himself. “I don’t want to run away from you too…” The little neko murmured, his ears flat to his head and his tail clutched in his hands as if he was afraid to let it go.

Back
Top Bottom