Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Light my Fire (May Update)

Status
Not open for further replies.
***May Update***
More plots!!

****April 2015 update!****

Hey Bluemoon!

I wanted to start off by sincerely apologizing to those who it may seemed I have up and left! Not long after, my computer took a turn for the worse and being a student has left me with little to fix the situation, haha. I finally was able to scrape enough together and I have now returned. I messaged those who initially messaged me and hopefully we can began once more!

*******************************************************************************************************************

Hello Bluemoon,

I'm excited to begin a new journey with you lovely people. Roleplaying is my outlet away from the world of work and chaos, so thank you for taking time to step into another world with me. I have been participating in roleplaying around ten years or so, dabbling in everything from fantasy, mystery, comedy and most genres that seemed to gauge my interest at the time, and have no problem with cranking up the heat when it comes to adult roleplaying. Now, that being said I do not wish to play strictly smut unless a post or request specifically states to, I mean who doesn't enjoy straight sex every now and then? Most of my posts will focus on plot building, though, and I would appreciate decent grammar in most situations and I don't expect novels upon novels of intricate descriptions or wording, but a little effort doesn't hurt! Below you are going to find a list of my preferences/what I will do and won't do, so if anything interests you at all or maybe you would like to start something fresh, please do not hesitate!

I Will
Plot
Grammar
Consistency (please do not drop out, just let me know if it is not to your liking!)
Interracial Pairings (Odd pairings like Irish/Mexican, Egyptian/French, go above and beyond)
Fantasy
Oral (giving/getting)
Rough Action
Romance
Public Sex (changing rooms, bathrooms, etc.)
Dominant/Dominant (I don't do submissive, sorry loves)
Orgasm Control
Much more will be added!

I Will Not
Anything that belongs in the bathroom stays in there
Bestiality
Incest
Body Transformations (growing, shrinking, etc.)
Gore
Submission
One-Liners
Anything will be added once I remember!

Fandoms
***I will do OCs only, unless we are playing multiple characters and the main character is needed for the sake of the plot***
Harry Potter
Kill Bill
Lord of the Rings
Inuyasha
Game of Thrones
Once Upon a Time
Fast and the Furious (craving)

I will do basic pairings but please have something to back them up!
(I'm drawing a blank now, but I will add more I promise!)

Plots
(Here are a few I have tried and some I thought of, it is embarrassingly bare but I promise to update)

Broken Chariot
In these current days, nobody has time to stop and take in their surroundings these days. Life moves on, moves fast and is unyielding regardless of the event that devastates it time and time again. Nobody remembers old times, and certainly nobody remembers the Gods. The Ancient Five watch from their tall thrones at a world that has forgotten the simple meaning of living life, and they are indeed angry, as no one recalls it is they that allow things to be. They want the world to remember who it is that brought them the gift of life and so send their army onto the world to wipe the earth of the ungrateful humanity that inhibits it. Your character are one of these soldiers, bred to be indestructible yet when he meets my character, something incredulous happens as they cannot seem to leave each other. He cannot let harm befall her and she protects him from the rebels left over, it is almost instinct their actions for each other, like they had lived a life before it all happened.

Espionage
Years of service, your character finally gets the assignment that will make him a certified Gentleman, a top man for an organization constantly sought out by the government and powerful businesses to solve matters swiftly and secretly. The file held one objective, one so simple it almost seems like a joke at first. Kidnap and deliver a woman, located in the jungles of South America, and his position is solidified. What the file lacked to mention was the woman (my character), like him, underwent years of military and espionage training and held information that would destroy his employers business. It seems like the mission would get more complicated than imagined. (This can also include comedy, if you like those kind of things).

Fame
This is a classic plot, your character and mines just hit it big time in their band (or movie, whichever) and it seems like overnight they went from lugging bags and a broken van to being chauffeured wherever they please. Your character, being pretty much the manager, always looked out for mine and nurtured her despite a nasty drug habit and occasional drinking binge. It was slowly destroying her, being in the spotlight, and your character watches as she falls apart desperately trying to hold everything together.

The Pack
It is sophomore year of college and finally your character is ready to begin the entrance into Alpha Zeta Lambda, the society that is one of the mysterious organizations in school yet no one delves much into them. It was not a frat or sorority, as they accepted both genders just separated their quarters, and their intentions never really were mentioned. There were no trophies that marked their achievements and no pictures that proved their existence, yet everyone always knew of them. That is because the particular order called for a certain line of acceptance, one more prestigious than old money or grades. It required the mark of an ancient order. The mark of the moon, a society of nothing but werewolves across the country, called to join a pack that put their beings into protecting each other and the secret. Your character and mines are assigned to each other, pack sister and brother yet things start off rocky. They knew of each other already from their previous college year, yours being smart but lazy and mine being smart and uptight. One particular group project in a science course left them on bad terms, and to be paired together reignites bad feelings, yet they were sworn to protect the pack, each other and the secret regardless of their feelings.

Leader of the Pack
In the era of rock 'n' roll, grease hair and the Civil Rights movement, everything seemed to turn into an uproar as the 50s came rolling around. My character is new in town, and for a reason as she flocked in with the immigration of workers called in for the summers hard labor. They set up camp on the outskirts of town and avoid "the suburbs" as it was not their place to be there, except for quickly stopping for supplies every now and then. It was the year she graduated high school and unlike her mother, yearned for a life at college as she heard of one far off North that offered admission to her kind. All she had to do was survive this summer, the taunting from the neighborhood teens and save up every last dollar she owned. Nothing would distract her from her goal to leave the place, nothing except your character who, despite being raised in the South, needed to leave his boundaries. Their paths cross and chaos ensues as the two are known to stop at nothing to get what they want.

Green with Envy
My character crosses paths with yours, a torn apart and recently dumped man with a broken heart. The worst part? Your significant other broke things off after mentioning she was cheating for years on end. My character, always finding herself working the night your characters walks into the strip club, takes up the offer to do something that was so childish, it had to be fun. She would be your characters new flame, wild, fun and completely in the face of the woman who broke his heart.

Bad Habits
Your character has just been offered his dream job, what he spent years working in college for and here he was walking into the countries top business firms. He even gets to rub elbows with the big bosses and enjoys being invited to the weekend parties. There, he meets the woman that shows him new incredible things. For the first time, he tries drugs and gets drunk like he used to back in freshman year of college. The woman rocks his world and life is great until he runs into a slight problem; she is the daughter of the CEO, and he is a very hot headed man when it comes to his darling girl. Which only makes the fun really begin for her, as she finds her new toy in him.

The Bookworm and the Bad Boy
Just as the title suggest, looking for the school's bad boy to my good girl. It is the last day of high school, and she is almost out of that hell when all of a sudden your character suddenly takes an interest?

Nature Incarnate
Ever since high school, your character had delved deep into the books of science to prove what others had only thought to exist. Now it would be true, you would take the essence of nature and grow lands upon lands of endless fields. You would be praised, you would get awards and medals. Except on the night of your experiment, your outcome is way more than you calculated. You did not get the essence, no, you got nature embodied before your eyes. This would certainly be one that would write your name in all the scholar books! Yet, as she stands before you day to day you teach it, her, to integrate into human society. You try bonding what should not be bound. She teaches you what you neglected yourself after years of research as you teach her your world. Although, you cannot contain Nature too long, she is wild and it hurts to change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom