Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

long term rp over e-mail or chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnButcher

Meteorite
Check the f-list in my profile, contact me on pm.

I'm looking for someone to work with long term. Plot and character (multy) development is essential, everything else can be discussed.

Not so much into romantic stories, they are boring.

#1 craving
Best rp ever - I did it a couple of years ago with one very perverted girl. It lasted over eight months and was very hot. The premise was that father has to go to work overseas, for some big company, but has daily communication over email with his young daughter. As time went by they became more and more open, characters were well defined when sex kicked in. Basically they were confessing and advising each other what to do. Very deviant and perverted. What was fun was the form of the roleplay - it was played over email and was in a form of e-mail. Ooc went through yim, story through "Hi honey... Love daddy" emails.

It would be fun to repeat something similar, so I'm accepting suggestions.

Other then this, I am accepting any suggestions where my character is dominant one or at least equal.

Game ideas (ALL LONG TERM -> slow build up / plot over sex):

- father/daughter corresponding over e-mail or some massenger, check the description up (kinks, kinks, kinks...)

- saga of a perverted family (incest, multy-characters, long-term)

- trouble with babysitter (father of the family is seduced and starts an affair with perverted babysitter)

- wishmaker (multy character, extreme... a demon makes all your sexual wishes possible... but do you want that)

- devil's word (similar to wishmaker but MC is the one having the ability to make people do whatever he wants)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom