Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How to Bimbo?

MisterKing

Super-Earth
Recently I have been drafted into writing what I am told is called a 'bimbofication' subplot, by which I mean characters under my control are tasked with taking an innocent-ish woman and conditioning her to constantly crave sex and fucking.

The only problem with this is that I have no clue how to go about this. The kink isn't one I'm familiar with nor is it one that sets my loins alight, so I'm at a bit of a loss at how to proceed.

Is there anyone who has played a good bimbofication who can offer any pointers?

A while back i was part of writing a story that had bimbofication as a plot, i dont know if it could be called good though

I want to think there are a few assumptions involved. Usually the girl in question is unwilling but this is not always the case.

There will be a lot of orgasm control and or denial involed, and controlling something she wants and needs, rewarding her with limited access to it whe she exibits the desired behaviors... Ie letting her cum, controlling when she can eat or drink, letting her use a restroom (evil ) , using negative reinforcement (dont spank or whip her in ways that are not enjoyable, use of drugs meant t heighten libido.... the possibilities are endless

Often it involves breaking her down and then building her back up the way you want her to be, similar to military style bootcamp and or brainwashing

It might help to research a few psychology terms, like operant and classical conditioning...

I never tried it before and figured it was worth a shot in case it turned out I was missing out on the greatest kink since doggy style.

Back
Top Bottom