Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Looking For Smutty YIM Roleplays

Spyke Lion said:
As the title says, I'm looking for partners who enjoy short smutty plays. I'm open to more long-term if you can convince me, and I would be up for a series of short plays that we could do time after time. Just for now, I'd rather focus on the more smutty side.

I prefer my partners to be literate, and to at least post a small paragraph in response. I also would like my partners to be willing to speak OOC at times just so we get on the right track.

Favorite Kinks:

-Incest

-Multiple Orgasms

-Gangbangs

-Non-Con (Although con is perfectly fine as well)

-Interracial

-Bestiality

-Monsters

-Dirty Talk

Kinks that I don't do:

-Pain

-Blood

-Watersports & Excrement

Pairings & Plots:

Incest

-Father x Daughter(s)

Mike Samson has always had a perfect family. His wife is beautiful and loyal, his daughter cute and responsible, and his job fun and providing. His home is large and full, and it appears as if he is set for life. However, he can't help but feel frustrated at times. There is no excitement in his life, no action, and no thrill. Sex with his wife has always been romantic and slow, but now he seeks more. He craves a little danger, and with his daughter growing into a gorgeous adult he finally decides to make his life a little more exciting for him and his little girl. (Can involve numerous daughters to add a little diversity.)

-Brother x Sister

Lyle has always tried to be the ideal, righteous older brother to his sister, being her emotional anchor when she needed him to be and to be her guardian when boys got a little pushy with her. And when it was time for him to go to college, he had given her a tearful goodbye and left. Years later, when he returns, he finds that she has turned in a rebellious, arrogant young adult with no respect for her friends or family. With nothing but love for his younger sister, Lyle decides that he must put her in her place in anyway he can... even if he has to cross a couple of lines.

Interracial

Jack was always a little bit of a "hunter". There were lots of girls that went into the nightclub- shaking their barely clothed asses on the dance floor, just asking for it, wanting a big man like himself to take them home for a good night. However, the girls he had been with were a little too willing... a little too "used." What he wanted was someone a little new, a girl who he could mold and shape into his own little plaything, a girl he could enslave to his own sexual desires. And one night, while taking a quick look around a club... he finds her.

Other plots and pairings will be added accordingly. And although I prefer to play over YIM, I wouldn't mind playing through pm's as well. Shoot me a message in you're interested.

hi there..

i am interested in a YIM roleplay with the following theme:

Interracial

Jack was always a little bit of a "hunter". There were lots of girls that went into the nightclub- shaking their barely clothed asses on the dance floor, just asking for it, wanting a big man like himself to take them home for a good night. However, the girls he had been with were a little too willing... a little too "used." What he wanted was someone a little new, a girl who he could mold and shape into his own little plaything, a girl he could enslave to his own sexual desires. And one night, while taking a quick look around a club... he finds her.

i'd make some changes.
This is a predominent black club in an inter-racial neighborhood that (I) decide to visit one friday night. I am a late 30's social worker (a white do gooder bitch), from a wealthy family wanting to "experience" how those other people live.

I come in naive and thinking I can become part of community and be welcomed, not realizing that you might at first be friendly, but actually have special plans for me.

I am: arrikamueller on YIM

contact me there if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom