Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A few ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poetdreamer

Super-Earth
Hey there! So I haven't roleplayed in about a year, but I have really missed it, and now I don't have college to keep me from posting, which has caused a problem in the past. First, I will give a few basics about me, then I will share my ideas, but I am always open to any alterations/other ideas.

I am female, but I will play either female or male characters. Normally I deal in the realistic/modern era, but I have strayed before. Since I did graduate with an English degree, I prefer literate partners, although I do realize that everyone on here is human and makes mistakes. Romance is fine as long as the roleplay does not revolve around it. If there are any other questions, just ask.

Now for the ideas:

1. Foster Care. This would revolve around a group of kids who are under the same roof with foster parents that are hardly ever around. The ages can vary, and the personality types more definitely will.

2. The Triangle. A girl's boyfriend is very abusive to her, but when she turns to her best friend who has a very jealous girlfriend, everything gets a lot worse for both couples. (Side note: I understand this one does revolve a little more romance, but the action is what drives the plot, same for the next one.)

3. Orientations. Head cheerleader and jock. Perfect relationship. Or so it seems. When a new guy comes to town, he hits on the jock, and the jock may just take him up on his offer. She turns to a friend and things get shaken up in a quiet little town.

4. On the edge. Someone is driven to the edge of a cliff in the middle of the night. Whoever saves him or her will change that persons life drastically.

5. The College Experience. Anyone who has gone to college will acknowledge that it is a different world, whether you dorm or not. Friends change. People change. Experiences happen. Anything can happen. This roleplay can explore all of the possibilities that can happen.

Again, these ideas can be modified/talked about, or I am open to new ideas altogether. Also, most of these can be either private or group, depending on how many characters each person gets. Reply or PM me if you are interested.

Poetdreamer said:
Hey there! So I haven't roleplayed in about a year, but I have really missed it, and now I don't have college to keep me from posting, which has caused a problem in the past. First, I will give a few basics about me, then I will share my ideas, but I am always open to any alterations/other ideas.

I am female, but I will play either female or male characters. Normally I deal in the realistic/modern era, but I have strayed before. Since I did graduate with an English degree, I prefer literate partners, although I do realize that everyone on here is human and makes mistakes. Romance is fine as long as the roleplay does not revolve around it. If there are any other questions, just ask.

Now for the ideas:

1. Foster Care. This would revolve around a group of kids who are under the same roof with foster parents that are hardly ever around. The ages can vary, and the personality types more definitely will.

2. The Triangle. A girl's boyfriend is very abusive to her, but when she turns to her best friend who has a very jealous girlfriend, everything gets a lot worse for both couples. (Side note: I understand this one does revolve a little more romance, but the action is what drives the plot, same for the next one.)

3. Orientations. Head cheerleader and jock. Perfect relationship. Or so it seems. When a new guy comes to town, he hits on the jock, and the jock may just take him up on his offer. She turns to a friend and things get shaken up in a quiet little town.

4. On the edge. Someone is driven to the edge of a cliff in the middle of the night. Whoever saves him or her will change that persons life drastically.

5. The College Experience. Anyone who has gone to college will acknowledge that it is a different world, whether you dorm or not. Friends change. People change. Experiences happen. Anything can happen. This roleplay can explore all of the possibilities that can happen.

Again, these ideas can be modified/talked about, or I am open to new ideas altogether. Also, most of these can be either private or group, depending on how many characters each person gets. Reply or PM me if you are interested.

Let's do the love triangle, but with a twist: two men love the same women. However, one man is wooing the woman so he can learn from the first suitor what she likes. Thus, the man who is learning from the first suitor takes the girl huh? What do you think about that twist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom