Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Paying a Debt (Nightsorceress and Wolvenrogue)

wolvenrogue

Singularity
Supporter
Lord Andrew Pettit owned all the land or 20 miles in every direction from his castle that sat on the high hill. The castle gleamed in the son and sitting where it was its white walls shown like the sun over all his lands. Had it been another man in the castle, it might have been a better life for the inhabitants of the surrounding fields. Instead, Andrew was a tyrant and thought only of himself. He found it easier to be feared than respected. He treated his serfs with contempt.
His chancellor came to him one day with the case of John Jameson. It seemed he hadn't paid his tribute in three months. It was an insult that Andrew couldn't let stand. The normal procedure would be to burn him out, destroy his farm, but this man had had the audacity to as for a settlement and made an unusual offer.

His chancellor stood there with a young woman kneeling at his feet. a very beautiful woman. "Lord Andrew, Jameson has offered this woman, his only daughter in payment for his debt." Andrew approached the woman who knelt on the dirty floor. He lifted her chin. "Is this your will woman?" he asked.

Rosalee was in shockewhen her father told her what his plan were. she did notknow what to say or do until she looked at the faces of her family. Her father who was aging and no where to go, her brother who had a young son and no mother care for him. She knew it was with her power to save them and so she agreed. With a heavy heart she left her home and trailed the many miles to the lords home.

When she arrived she was taken to him and forced to kneel like a dog in front of him. She felt digested when he touched her. Her eyes met his in that moment and there was something in them that he had never seen before. There was a fire that seemed to burn from her soul "my will" she muttered and then smiled a bit but not a friendly one. She moved slowly off the ground as she spoke "my will sir is make a better life for the people that I love, and if that means I must endure this dismal place then is what my destiny must be, if me being here earase my father debt then so be it" she was now standing looking him in the eyes as she spoke.

"Did I say you could get up?! you have no will any longer!he grabbed her dress betwee he breasts and pulled he up by it before violently pulling it away and shredding its front. so that while the dress still hun from her shoulders he r torso was exposed. "Get back down.!". He pushed her to her knees. "This is how you will adress me from now on.."

He turned to his chancellor. "Get her a uniform and have her taken to my chambers where she will remain and await my pleasure." "yes Sir" he said as he led her away to be dressed.

Rosalee was scared but she couldn't let it show. She refused to be just like everyone else and submit to this bully. She tried to remain standing even as he exposed her but she couldn't he was stronger she was forced to her knees. It wasn't until the chancellor dragged her away to his master chambers that she rose again. She was not sure what was going to become of her but she resolved in the fact that she would never submit to him

Andrew almost forgot about the girl , but when he entered his chambers and found her walking around he was incenced. she was walking around the room in the semi transparent uniform slave dress she had been given.
"where are you supposed to be?!" he expected her to scurry to her place . He waited impatiently for her to kneel before him.

Rosalee couldn't believe what she was given to wear. But she put it on because she had little choice he had ripped her dress. Then she was forced to wait. She paced the room slowly until he entered and spoke to her. "I am suppose to be at home with my family, however I know that not what you mean. " she gracefully took a seat on the floor "does this help your ego then"

Clearly this girl had a lesson to learn. Besides being disobedient, she had a mouth on her. Before she could react, he grabbed her hair and pulled her to him. He sat in a chair and pulled her over his lap and held her down and pulled her dress up over her head. Her naked ass exposed to him. He brought his head down hard on the soft flesh, and repeated the blow twenty time moving from side to side. When he was through her ass was bright red and hot to the touch. He released her and simply said "kneel and keep you mouth shut!"

When he grabbed her hair out of instinct her hands came up and clawed at his hand. Before she knew she was over his knee and he was spanking her like she was so disobey chilind. She bit her lip the whole time refusing to give him the satisfaction of pain when he released her told her to kneel she held her head up refusing. "Others may fear you but I do not"

Andrew wasn't shocked, he had seen this before. He was calm but far too strong for her. "I don't care if you fear me, but you will obey me. The only question is how much pain you have to suffer to make the right decision" He grabbed her hair again and pulled her back over his lap. The spanking began again. This time it was harder and he swatted her exposed pussy lips as well as her ass cheeks and gave her 40 swats. For Andrew this wasn't a bad work out. Her entire backside was now almost purple. He released her again and simply said "Kneel"

Rosalee knew someone had to stand up to this beast and she had nothing to loose. She was not surprised when he grabbed her again. It was certainly more painful this time and she had to focus her mind on anything other than the pain she could not give in. When he released her again she stood up. "No!"

Andrew laughed. "You are spirited! this is kind of fun!" He grabbed her again, but this time he had a few new things in store. "Fine for now you can stand, but you will beg me to kneel, I promise you. He dragged her over to the bed post and raising her arms above her head, he tied her wrists tightly to the top of the bed post so that her heels would not touch the ground. She was standing on her toes. Then he tore her thin dress from her body. He swatted her thighs this time until they matched the tone of her ass. Then he left the room. Two hours later he would return. By then her arms and feet would be screaming.

Rosalee wanted to scream in pain as soon as he left but she couldn't. She struggled with the ropes around her wrist trying to break free. All that resulted in was the ropes digging into her wrist more cutting them. She felt her warm blood run down her arms. Tears came to her eyes. She had to focus on anything but the pain. She focused her mind and began sing. She continued to sing until Andrew came back.

Andrew opened the door and listened to the sound of a female voice. Could she really be singing? this girl was either crazy or crazed with pain. He looked her over as she hung from the bed. "Are you ready to kneel?" he asked. He ran a finger through the blood running down her arms and licked it, before pinching her nipples hard enough to bruise them. "You can call an end to this any time, young lady. It doesn't have to be this way." he could see that something was driving the woman to accept this much pain. He really didn't want to care. He never had before.

When she heard him enter the room she stopped her singing. She just watched as he moved closer to her. She wanted to vomit when he tasted her blood. The pain she had been blocking suddenly came rushing back. That to made her want to vomit but she didn't she couldn't she had already endured this much. "This will only end when you final decide to be human, or I am dead." She said looking into his eyes. She had the same fire she had in them when they first met.

He leaned down and began to suck on her nipples. "These are pretty nice, and I love how they get hard in my mouth. Could it be that you like that?" he smiled at her. That is where you are wrong. I won't let you die, and I'm not changing. To emphasize the point he ran his finger along her slit before laying down on the bed to relax. He laid with his head near to her and every few minutes he teased her some more with his fingers.

Rosalee tried to move her breast away from his mouth but it did little good with the way she was hanging there. The ropes cut deeper it her wrist as moved. More blood ran down her arms mixing with the blood that was drying there already. She hoped she would bleed to death. "Is this the only way you can get a woman into your bed either by force or fear? Somehow I am not surprised"

"You weren't invited into my bed. Don't flatter yourself. However, it does seem you have a higher tolerance for pain than you do pleasure. Some women are just that way. Hopefully that is true of you. If not you are choosing a very hard road. He pulled a rope beside the bed before going to his was stand to wash his hands and face.

A few moments later, a young woman dressed in a similar uniform to what had been ripped from her body appeared with a tray of food. She set it on the tables and Andrew summoned her to his side. She was maticulously groomed and smiled, seeming at least to be genuinely happy. As she pressed her body to his side, he kissed her softly, and said, I shall visit you in your private chamber tonight. The woman seemed to glow at the comment and then bowd and silently padded from the chamber.

"As you can see, I am not wanting for female attention, my dear. Too bad though, it seems a waste to spoil such a lovely body." With those words he sat down and ate his dinner.

"Thank god for that" she said muttered when he said that she wouldn't be joining him in his bed. She hung there as the girl suddenly appeared. She felt sorry for the poor creature that seemed excited to have that beast in her bed that night. She hung there silently as he ate his meal. It started to hurt again. She needed to take her mind off of it. She looked down at her feet and hummed to herself softly. She focused her mind on the melody and her mind shifted from her pain to the song.

Andrew looked up at her from time to time during his meal. He was surprized and a bit perplexed at the tenacity of the woman. She hadn't faltered a bit. While he wondered how she was able to perservere under such harsh treatment, he was also starting to lose his stomach for it. In past circumstances, he had been able to bring his other slaves around quickly and with out so much pain. Clearly, this was not working with her. He made up his mind to try a new tack.

After finishing his meal, he walked up behind her, and cut her down from the bed post with a long knife. When she turned to face him he said "I asked you before this began if becoming a slave was your own will. Aparantly you lied to me. I don't like liars. They are worse than thieves. They steal from you in secret. Get out of my sight! Go home to your family and help them gather their things. The soldiers will come in the morning to burn the house! I'll not have a liar in my household. You may not like me, but I promised you nothing I didn't give you."

Rosalee fell to the ground after he cut her down. She was in so much pain she couldn't stand she couldn't even push herself up she carefully turn to look at him. "Then your a lair or your people are, I was told I would be a servant not a slave. That I would be able to keep my dignity but yet from the moment I got here I was robbed of it. Between kneeling like a dog and being dressed like a whore. I am not a dog and I am not a whore. You give me my dignity back I will be your servant like I was told but i will not be a slave."

"I am no liar. I made it clear from the moment I met you that you would be expected to kneel. Yet you have from the first refused. I have even offered to release you from your commitment, but you must release me from mine in turn. Your family cheated me out of my just payment. You now expect to do the same. Go your own way. I never desired to torture you, but the terms of service remain the same. You will wear the uniform you are given, and you will obey the rules. All of them. If not you will leave. I again ask if you will commit to obey of your own free will. No special conditions, no exceptions. Make your choice or I will make it for you and you will be driven off. You want a place for your family to live, the question is are you willing to pay for it. If you don't like my price, make me a better offer. That is the best I can do.
'

"When you relie on the land and the land fails you how do expect your people to pay you? We tried to raise fund however we had nothing to sell. We walked down to the river with buckets every day to try bring enough water to save the crops however it wasn't enough. " she looked down she knew in her soul she could never meet his standards, so could never give up her dignity. She thought about her options but as she did a smell hit her nose. It smelled sour and fungus like most people couldn't smell but she was use to it. "You say i make you a better offer you might consider it. How about an offer that saves your life?" She looked up from the floor carefully sitting up which pained her to do "if you agree it then I will not have to kneel before you, however I will bow, and I will be given a real dress to wear not some see through thing that a whore wears. I don't think that is unreasonable terms for saving your life"

"You say you will save my life, but from what?" Besides how will you save me from this mystery? You will pardon me if I don't take the word of someone who deceived me already. You will have to do better than that. You are hardly in a position to make demands.

As to the land, I own it. If I choose to let it go fallow that is my choice. I gave up that choice for a price. A price your family never paid. Better to let it lie fallow in a bad year.

Your offer is rejected. " He motioned to the other slave. "Treat her wounds and and see that she is taken out of the castle." Speaking to Rosalee, he said "I give you a week to pack up and leave with your family. That is more than generous, I need not have given you anything. "Take her away" Andrew said to the slave girl.

Rosalee was in shock when he rejected her offer she didn't know what to say. "Fine if you want to gamble with yours and other people's lives that's is your choice to make. But if you change your mind your mind you better do so quickly because you and everyone here is about to become very ill and once that happens if not caught early enough it will mean certain death" she looks dat the slave girl who look truly afraid "I am sorry for your master foolishness I hope your death is quick and painless." Rosalee got up from the floor under own power. She moved to the door however it was slowly

"Your concern for me is touching." "He said. "you have a lot of gall thinking of me as heartless. You know of a danger so grave it would kill us all for certain, and yet you would hold us all hostage for pure pride. You are really a fine one to look down on me. And to think I was beginning to feel sorry for you! Get out of my sight! before I change my mind and burn your family's house today!" He summoned his personal physician to see if he might know what it was this woman might be speaking of. Seeing the fear on the young slave girls face, and knowing she had been loyal he said, "If you honestly believe that woman, and wish to go with her you may. I release you, but I do not trust her. She is a liar and a manipulator as far as I can tell, and her actions today have shown me no different.

Back
Top Bottom