Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Brat's Journal ~ comments welcome

Bratty

Meteorite
Hello~
I see everyone doing a journal and I am inspired to do one, hope you guys don't mind.

-----

2/21/15
Work is surprisingly calming. I'm about to write some sales on the windows with the window markers for next week. I'm still debating whether to go to a party tonight and see some old friends but Daddy (for those who don't know my boyfriend and I are in a DDLG relationship) doesn't trust me going to parties alone anymore after my last shenanigan that left me in the hospital for a week. So maybe I can convince him to join me. If not, he promises we are going to star gaze and have a bonfire out in the everglades at the abandon aerojet. This time we are going to take our longboards to avoid walking to and back the three mile pathway. Or is it six? I don't remember, the first time I went with another group of friends and we blow torched the fence down and brought an ATV. What I like about the place is how you can hear the wild animals around you, the alligators snapping in the water and Homestead's lights miles away. I'm taking my camera too. I'm definitely taking pictures again. Might post them if anyone is interested.
But for now, I'm working on some hooping routines. Any song suggestions? I was thinking for more house since I ordered a light up hoop for some dark hooping and I saw one video of a girl hooping to Cascada - Every Time We Touch. In my opinion, it was too slow of a song for a decent routine.

Back
Top Bottom