Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A girl who writes boys (Looking for female players for MxF RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly to clarify:

I am a literate FEMALE roleplayer who plays MALE characters and I am looking for literate FEMALE roleplayers who play FEMALE characters. If this doesn’t apply to you then please don’t send messages to ask for RP, I don’t want to offend when I turn you down.

So, if you've made it this far, hi, and thanks for looking at my request thread.

Can write forum based games, but can go to play-by-mail or IMs if desired.

I'm interested in literate story-driven RP, (no smut here thanks), with themes of dark romance, gothic fairytales, forbidden love, angst, hurt/comfort and more.

I like to write strong-minded characters, but I'm NOT interested in portraying savage, foul-mouthed brutes who use their fists to enforce their dominance. I'm a woman, misogyny turns me off. Christian Grey style manipulative shitbags aren't to my taste either.

I tend to be quite verbose in my posts, I like a lot of description but at the same time I'm aware of the need for shorter posts during dialogue and action scenes so I don't have a word or paragraph limit on my posts. The pacing is more important than seventeen lines of unnecessary description when all my character has asked is "Would you like a glass of wine?"

What I need

• Story, story and more story
  • Literacy. I’m not anally retentive about it but a decent grasp of spelling and grammar is required
  • A build up. If you want to hop into bed three posts in, I’m not the player for you
  • Eroticism and romance. Not the chocolates and wine variety but if you find the idea of a vampire drinking from his victim drop by drop while slowly making love to her to be romantic, you’ll know the kind of thing I mean
  • Your attention. Seems like an odd thing to say but I’ve had plenty of games where the other player doesn’t seem to have read my post at all. Names change, appearances change, details change. I don’t want to find after having posted that my character is a six foot tall human with black hair he’s been turned into a four foot tall blonde dwarf by the other player
  • Older male/younger female games and around the same age games, I don't write younger men

What I can do without

• Younger male/older female games
  • Excessive sexual bad language
  • Humiliation. I don’t do that
  • Submission. I don’t do that either
  • Misogyny in any form
  • Real life settings (teacher x student, doctor x patient etc)
  • Rape. I’m not going to rape your characters. I don’t mind some forced arousal but if you want to be held down and humped while you’re crying I’m not the player for you
  • Icky stuff. Scat, pee, bukkake, incest, animals, children = no thanks

What I can offer
I'm a fairly literate, and like to think considerate, writer who focuses on romantic, story-driven writing. I like to know my writing partners are enjoying the game and don't get brassed off if they're not. This is something I do for fun, and hope that my partners have the same attitude.

The following pairings I can play, my role written in bold.

• Vampire x victim
  • Vampire x vampire hunter
  • Wizard x apprentice
  • Otherworldly king x earthly princess
  • Otherworldly king x earthly maiden
  • Elf x human
  • Pirate x captive
  • Slaver x captive
  • Barbarian x healer/cleric
  • Human x cyborg
  • Cyborg x human
  • Alien x human

Settings

• Epic Fantasy
  • Swords and Sorcery
  • Cyberpunk
  • Sci-Fi
  • Urban Gothic
  • Classic Gothic
  • Historical
  • Fairytale

Canon Settings

• Anno Dracula
  • Dark Sun
  • Dragonlance
  • Forgotten Realms
  • Hogwarts
  • Hyboria
  • Farscape
  • Ravenloft
  • World of Warcraft

Character types

• Classic vampires: The kind Bram Stoker wrote about
  • Historical figures with a twist: Byron really was a vampire, for example
  • Mythological figures: Gods, satyrs, faerie kings, Otherworld kings etc...
  • Slaver/Barbarian with a conscience
  • Wizard/Warlock/Sorcerer with a dark past

Canon characters

• Dracula: Think Gary Oldman rather than Marvel
  • Doctor Frankenstein: I love those gothic roles
  • Doctor Jekyll: If you’ve seen Mary Reilly you’ll know the type
  • Dionysus: Hellenic god of vegetation and wine
  • Hades: King of the Underworld in Greek mythology
  • Arawn: King of the Otherworld in Welsh folklore
  • Severus Snape: I play him typical to character so if you’re looking for “Cuddle Snape” it aint going to work
  • The Kurgan: From Highlander, I tone him down a bit though

These lists are not extensive, I'm open to other ideas so please get in touch if you have something in mind that you think would suit my style.

If you're interested in discussing ideas please PM me, don't reply to this post. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom