Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for extreme roleplays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pull My Strings

Planetoid
Hello, I am Pull My Strings, and as the title suggests, I am looking to play out some more extreme ideas.

In my roleplays, I enjoy playing the submissive. That's probably not a shocker, but I do like my characters to be independent at the beginning. I enjoy writing for a girl who wants to be free of the man that has her in his clutches.

Basically, I enjoy a well written non-con type roleplay. Blame it on the BDSM stories that I have read on the internet (particularly some very graphic, amazingly detailed stories by darinost on BDSM libraries), but either way, it tickles my fancy.

Here is a short list of my favorite kinks.

Non-con
Abuse (physical, emotional)
light to moderate bondage
Spanking
Caning
Torture (nonsexual or sexual)
Forced prostitution
Gang rape

Catch my drift?

I am open to most anything, though I do not do pregnancy or extreme gore (such as pulling out teeth or pulling nails off. That makes even me cringe).

Here are a couple of plots that I would love to try:

Locked In

She is a twenty-four year old looker. She has everything, money passed to her after her parents died in a car accident when she was just starting college, an amazing body, and a gorgeous house in the country that was also left to her since she was an only child. She was set for life, she would never have to work for anything, and you could tell. She had plenty, from Coach bags to Steve Madden heels, and she flaunted what she had.

She never thought that the way she acted and looked would ever attract someone who wanted anything more than a date or something. But it did, and he was going to get her one way or another.

He watched her for days, found out her daily routine, from the time she woke up to the time she went to bed, and found that her parents had never had a security system since they lived so far from the city. It was easy to find her hidden spare and slip in during the cover of night. It was easy to find his way up to the master bedroom, and it was easy to grab her while she slept.

She had no idea what would become of her.

So basically, I am very interested in the idea of a man making a woman a prisoner in her own home. He works with friends who do the same things, and uses a quite crooked craftsmen that is quite into the taking of women to create the perfect barred windows and outside lock door to keep her in the secluded house so that she can be trained into the perfect slave.

An Ex's Wrath

Every young, inexperienced girl wants to find that one true love, but none of them expect to find them in high school.

But Addison Kingston did. During her senior year, she met a man who was a few years older than herself. They hit it off and she began dating him behind her parent's backs. He was gorgeous and experienced, someone that knew what she wanted to hear and who pushed her just enough to explore her sexuality.

Her senior year went by fast, and over the summer, everything became heated. She lost her virginity and found herself in love. In fact, everything was fine until the end of her freshmen year of college. Once they talked about moving in so she could get away from her parents, that was when he began to get too intense. He went from gentle pushes to asking for ridiculous things. So she broke it off and moved on while he festered.

No one said no to him.

Two years had gone by. Addie was out of the community college and going into a good four year college after the summer. But then he came back. She didn't notice, he was sneaky about it, but he learned her routine and made his plan to grab her and finally have his way.

I will be posting more plots up later, but for now I would like to see what potential partners have in mind. My characters may be feisty, but I aim to please.

It seems challenging.
I love the ideas and the extent of your imagination. Let me know if you want to discuss more on the story line so that we can build up a fine story to begin the RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom