Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1x1 Five Nights At Freddies rp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilithmistress17

Meteorite
Looking for an active roleplay partner willing to commit to the rp and help me get used to roleplaying.

Ive been wanting to do an rp based of this horror game. I have ideas but im willing to change things around.

Fnaf Activity: Rp takes place in the first game. The main focus is on the usual characters but a few twists. The security guard has a stun rod, can leave his office, and the haunted horrors are much more psychological and deadly.

A quest for animatronic revenge (fnaf 2): A new security guard takes his new job for one reason..revenge. His younger sibling was killed at freddy fazbears two days after it opened by someone. He aims to dismantle every animatronic one by one. If he can survive..

if interested reply or pm me thanks!

Oh I am so down for this. I have played 5 nights and Freddie's 2 and love this idea...

(I also have Garry's mod and found this add on for it, its AWESOME)

If possible, I would like to bring one of my masks to this little get together, be able to set traps, and scare the shit out of the bonnie, the FreddyfAZbEAR, the Chica, Foxy, and above all that damn puppet =D

Also, A stun rod... Nah... I want my toolbox, my own flashlight that doesn't SUCK, and a specially modified chainsaw with a car starter... A cattleprod with amped up voltages would also be nice =D (Those bastards scared the hell out of me and I want some payback!)

I wanna play :D I'm trying to memorize 3 songs ^^ a good twist for the second one could be of course that his sister is one of the robots, I could play the sis if you would want to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom