Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Big Secrete Among Three {{1x1 With TotesBurger}}

d07af0049025aad7027ac9137cb1c4541253974261_full.png

Why become a high school teacher? A question John asked himself upon the arrival to his apointed classroom at the time currently empty, until the following hour when all the desk will be filled with students. “Why become a high school teacher,” pondering over this question asked not from himself but rather the principle of this high school, during an interview. About a month ago John applied for a teaching job here, as a math teacher but was turned down until under a desperate matter calls for a willing taker to the offer. So happens about a week ago… one of the senor teachers fell into a horrific accident when falling down the stairway thus ended up hospitalizes for who knows how long. It was believed to be only a tragic accident, however the principle believed otherwise, feeling it was one of their most troubled students. “Why become a high school teacher? With all those troublesome and vicious children,” the ones asked question John was asked from the principle, so even now he continually thought over it. John didn’t want to believe it was this bad. At the start of the first bell already the students gathered and took up open desk, while holding conversions among friends. John wrote in his full name on the blackboard (Jonathon Kodama) at the sound of the second bell before giving role call and found one student missing and marked as absent. “Good morning, first of all… I wish to give my condolences with what happened with your teacher. For now I’ll be teaching your math class, my name is Jonathon Kodama, do you have any questions for me?” A few normal question were asked, nothing personal yet. More question were asked as another student had arrived and came sited in the back row, “Miss… can you please come to the front?” He asked the female student but she didn't answer nor did what's ask and kept to herself. John didn't press it continued with the class.

Came the third period class John found himself watching the girls locker room for good reason. Even since there was word going around concerning boy’s who’ve been seen around here, likely to peek in on them while they changing. Handling the matter Committee set active teacher to ensure the girls privacy by guarding the lock room area, and so happen John found a group of three boy’s tiptoeing inside the girls locker room as he came to guard long after the girls went to Gym class. He was disgusted to find them setting a hidden camcorder in the locker “ALL OF YOU…” his shout startled all three of them, “get out of here before someone see you, I don’t want to report any of you but I will if you don't! Now… get out of here before…” Cut off at his words John was distracted by sound of girls voice echoed from outside as they made their way here.

The three manage to escape through the window and left John behind, leaving him no choice but to conceal himself inside an empty locker. This was no different form his adolescent days when he use to hind in lockers to watch girl undress, however this time he reframe from watching. Just went he thought all the girls left after changing attires, another came in long after the others. It came accidental when John look out to see the last girl changing, but when looking he couldn’t stop. Never in his life did thought he would see a real life Futanari girl, while finding her desirable and this girl with a member caught his eyes. So down to her underwear he watched her and saw everything, down to every part of her skin even reveled the cock between the legs. But oddly enough it's the same troublesome girl who arrived late in his class.

Back
Top Bottom