Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dominating video game girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the name implies, I am seeking to dominate canon female characters, primarily in video games. So below is a few details, before I get to my ideas.

1: I love details, I am not a grammar Nazi by any means, errors don't bother me. What does is if a partner writes just a sentence, or shows no imagination in the post. I want to hear the juicy detes. How she licks against my characters cock, how it feel's to have your Zero suit ripped open, revealing your firm rear into the world. How wet my characters forceful advances make you. So if you can give me an average of 1 to 2 paragraphs and are good with dirty details. We will get along.

Note: I am not saying ever single microsecond of a glass tipping over. What I mean is this: Do not do this: "She grab's his cock, and lightly moves her hand up and down the shaft. Then she begins to move it deep into her mouth. After a minute of bobbing, she pull's her head back, and stands up to bend over for him."

I need way more then that. I want to know a lot. Have her actually perform oral. Lick me in areas, teas me, suckle on the tip, drool and spit on his shaft as she jerks it off. Have her fondle his scrotum. Use her breasts, hell even use both hands to roughly jerk him while she sucks on the tip. I want dirty details, not for you to be half interested and rush along your reply's so I can give you my next one.

2: Be open with what YOU want. ^^ Don't be afraid I will say no, I may just surprise you.

3: Read my kinks in the below spoiler.
Angst: I like it when there is either some build up, or if my character has been teased bad enough to want her BAD.

Innocent teasing: Sitting on a guys lap, bending over and revealing more then was intended. Sucking on a lollipop provocatively. It was an accident! Or was it? Intentional, unintentional. Either way, it is cute and funny to make a guy flustered, as he is trying to be a gentlemen about it and his attraction. Be she innocent, or pretending to be innocent. It is fun to test his self control.

Wardrobe malfunction: Plays into above kink. When a girls wardrobe reveals quite a bit, or she is put in a situation where it does and is out of her control. (Rip's in battle. etc.)

Leather: This plays into fantasy mainly, but leather clothing, or leather clothing pieces is nice.

Jumpsuits: Ever watch your normal mech anime? Or, well just look at Samus in her Zero Suit . Now you know what I mean. A soft fabric suit tightly clinging to a womens curvs. "It's practical! Don't mock my Zero suit...." (Well, it actually is practical for Mech pilots, or Samus. Since she wears Power armor. Or mech pilots are in a small cockpit. It's like underwear. Meant to prevent Chaffing, or other such scratches, bruises, and abrasions. So, Skin tight jumpsuits have a practical reason for existing, but is merely an excuse for writers and artists to make tight skimpy clothes. )

Tight Clothing: This is in conjunction with the top two.

Description: Of coarse this goes without saying, but all to often do partners cop out. When she is running, she doesn't have to be simply running. There can be more to it, explain the fear, the sweat, the worry for another. Or in terms of being a bit kinky on it, if she is running, how is her clothes reacting to the motion? Her breast sw- I will stop myself there . Any way, Detail is nice. I don't want to know every little detail to a cup falling. But, I want to have detail in appropriate places. Especially if fun times actually happen! Ya know?

Heat: How does this apply? Well.... Heat doesn't exactly require animals in my opinion. What I place under heat is: To be at such a height of sexual arousal, that anything or everything appeals to your senses. Touch, smell, taste, all adding to the pleasure. Even pain when applied correctly! And because this heat, this arousal. You just cant resist any longer. To lose sense of ones logic, or even their own duty, to the building desire: Meaning, lets say Princess Peach is so aroused. That in spite of her innocence, or her Lady like behavior. she cant help but moan and make a cute face, at every kiss, nible, and scratch. Or, even being in such pleasure. That after a few rounds, or even after the first! That she may go blank, or her mind going into a haze. Or vice versa, for a male. Being hazed by pleasure, thrusting shamelessly into her. As he dominates her, or she dominates him. So, essentially. Be a character anthro, Furry, Alien, or human (Etc.). They act like, 'Dogs in Heat.' This as well can not be always, for it may get old. But it is something that is welcomed to happen on occasion.

Anime Tropes: From comedy, to the bad guys, to action. I like anime, and how they work. Often I like how it can be role played. Not a requirement. But a good thing to keep in mind when making a submissive and sweet girl, or a strong warrior, or what have you. I love anime girls, and a lot of the tropes in personality which follow. Color me simple. :p But I can be easy to please. (Mind you, hard in some other ways. Such as descriptive sex and or scenes.)

Public scenes: Not exactly as if they are out in the open. But risk of being caught would be a fun thing to try. Note: However, I am open to exhibitionism (Public viewed sex.)

Kinky:

Foreplay: Essential! From giving head, to touching each other. This is important. Would include: Oral (Both male to female, female to male. Maybe even Female to Female. Though, Id rather it be in more of a three way scenario for Female to Female, and me being the male watching it. I am not particularly good at F x F. Or so Ive been told.) Hand jobs. Using a pair of breasts. Fondling. Or, hotdogging and any other such form of stimulation. IE: Rubbing his erection against her. Putting it in between her thighs, along her moist womanhood. Or, as Hotdogging is: When a male rubs his erect penis in-between and along a womens buttox. Not to be confused with anal, this is stimulation derived from teasing and rubbing.

Teasing, rubbing >_< : It is rather hot, and amazing when a women rubs her body against a man. In provocative, and pleasing ways. Can be by mistake. Or intentional. Is it not odd how a man can know when they have touched a womens breast? He could have narrowly scrapped her mound with his elbow and instinctively us males will know. "Boob.... That was boob..." Ha ha. Speaking in Jest is fun, but allow me to move foreward. This goes back to sitting on a lap. But also other things. Such as her soft bosom pressing against him as she leans foreward. Her body clinging to him in a tight space. Her breasts, pressed against his chest. Further, when the women is attempting to court the man. Let's say she bends over, egging him on to plow her sweetly, or roughly. Her placing her bosom against his hardness, rubbing along it in a seducing manner. Very little words would be needed after that, to convince a man she is his.

Clothed Sex: I like sex when there is some, or a lot of clothes left on. I would especially like to play around with the Zero Suits/Jumpsuits. Perhaps a suit gets ripped along the womens Buttox? Leaving her open to the male.

Gloved: There is a specific accessory to remember with A princess, With some attire, As well as with a jumpsuit or Zero suit in general. Gloves. So, why waste time taking them off? When a women can use the rough and soft fabric to, add stimuli to a mans erection? While she pokes, rubs, and performs oral sex.

4689596-download-my-entire-princess-peach-hentai-collection-here.jpg

Breast job: Be she the one pressing her breasts against him, and rubbing. Or be him thrusting in the softness. It is hot! Of note, she can have her bra or a tube top on. As well as a shirt of some kind. Further more, leaving her jumpsuit on while doing it. ;)

Loving Blowjob: Besides for a little head. There is this. A loving blow job. Be she dominant, or be she a loving sub. This is when a women takes control of a mans pleasure. It's Meant to be slow, cherished. It teases him. She goes beyond giving him head. Ever slowly working her way down, until she reaches as deep as she can go. She takes it slow. Urging him to want to go faster, to want to go into carnal instincts and thrust. He wants to but cant, for simply ravaging her mouth would not be this involved, nor this caring for his pleasure. She is Using her hands, and mouth to bring him into a slow, and well loved climax. She may go a bit faster on occasion, or even through out the oral stimulation. We Ladies and gents can call it, an Elegant blow job. A civilized deep throat, for civilized Gentlemen. ;)

tumblr_m2e6b5CCOc1qgtk2io2_1280.jpg

Throat fucking: And then there is hot, rough throating. Either the women shoving it deeply into her mouth, or the guy ravaging her. Either way this is meant to be hot, messy, and deliciously vulgar.

Lipstick Smearing: When a girl kisses passionately and has lipstick on. Of coarse some smears on his cheek, or partially on his lip. But, more provocatively. It may also smear, when she is performing passionate oral sex. (Ie: Like in the flash game, SDT. Lipstick can smear onto the cock ;) )

Multiple Climaxes

A little length: I like a sex scene to take a bit of length. In real life it should take hours, in a rp more then just one or two posts each. It should go into great detail, and be an experience to remember. Not something to simply get passed, and forget. No one likes forgettable sex, even in an rp. :'( .

Fluidity: A nicer way of saying fluids and not making you think I mean anything like... Stopping myself there.... Any way. What I speak of Is Cum, precum, A womens wetness, sweat, saliva, lust, love, and tasting each other's body. As well as the scent of each other.

Lots of cum: But realistically so. A lot, perhaps even a small puddle, but not a pool.

Tag team: Some times to please a man, a women must partner up. Tagging in her friend, or rival. They go down on him. Pressing each others breasts together, his cock gluttonously in the middle. They press hard, they lick, they stimulate in any way they can. They want him to cum all over them. They want him to show them he is enthralled by them. Perhaps they are in competition? Wanting him to show favor to her, and not the other. Essentially, this is when foreplay is done, between two or three women at once rather then taking turns.

tumblr_n33raxRaGi1tpv1y6o2_400.gif

Desk hand job: Plays into public scenes. Where rather then hidden. It's an even riskier ordeal! The girl teases the man in front of guests, friends, or even parents. Maybe she sit's on his lap, and SURPRIZE! He has a present for her, right in front of her friends. Don't mind that he slipped it in, he just wants to warm it up. The goal is for there to be An ever present risk, a near inevitability of being caught. An under the table foreplay/sex. Literally!

Three ways or group sex: Be it two men, two women. A bunch of women for a man. Or a bunch of both. A group is fun.

[size=18pt]Honorable mentions: Things of mention but other wise trivial notice.[/size]

Asses and Anal: Ok, I will be straight up. I am an ass guy, all the way. And I equally love anal.

Virginity vs Experienced: Not a requirement but a fun option. To have one or both/more partners be virgin. Or, one is a virgin while the other very experienced. I can play the virgin, or experienced.

Sniffing: It's not important, but beyond the smell of each other. I like it when a girl, would smell or enjoy a mans musk. And a man her sweet aroma. As well as her smelling and enjoying the dirty musk of his cock. Not important, but nice.

Bukake/and other such fun: An honorable mention for it is unimportant. But, along side a lot of cum, I do like to cum on her. I like a lot, but realistically so. I like girls covered, but not drenched. Though, I must mention an image in my mind! (Cumming in between breasts. Keeping the head of his penis squeezed between them. And watching his climax build up between them. As well as watching it leak/flow down her body.) A picture example.

Foot Play: Not a fetish, but an on. I wont lick, or smell. But to rub it against a mans erection? You tease! Don't stop :p lol.

Internal Cum shot: Inside her body. Or letting her swallow.

Leaking: Beyond cumming on her, or pointing it in her at her mouth. She can let him release inside her mouth. Or inside her. His orgasm being enough, so that some or even quite a bit leaks out of her. Trickling down her thigh. Or, being to much for her to swallow, even deep in her mouth so that now some is dripping down her lip. Or (If your ok with it.) Even going through her nose. (Not a requirement. Just a thought.)

Role playing note: I am open to story based role plays, if you want. Most ideas provided below are written as smut scenes, but can be more then a one off. And can have build up to the smut. I am mainly looking for sex, but I would also enjoy something 50 50, or mor 70 plot and 30 smut.

Characters/ideas:

Samus Aran:

1: A happy bounty hunt-.... cum slut: (Kink's: Pokephilia, domination, exhibitionism, cross over. Minor pain, from claws.)
Samus Aran is the worlds greatest bounty hunter. But, one day while fighting in the Smash tournament, Charizard gets quite excited. And uses his hot salamander cock to fill her up, and train her ass into submission. Samus is always so annoyed, and agrivated, so strong and militaristic. Is it not about time she learns what it's like to be dominated? Serves her right, that it is a pokemon, in front of millions of viewers. Inspiration: This flash game by Zonk Punch: http://www.shadbase.com/charizard-smashing-samus/ : We will do lot's of different positions, but I will like to end it off by over filling her with an internal anal cum shot. This can be short term, or long term. Perhaps she likes it so much, she decides to become Charizards pokemon trainer, just so he can be her lustful master. Open to introducing other pokemon in the long term.

zero_suit_samus_aran_c4d_signature_by_technoenergy279-d5ryi3n.png

2: A surprising rival: (Revenge, angry sex, Rape, dominance, potential romance, exhibitionism. Shorter dom taller sub, Samus is 6 feet 3 1/2 inches tall.) Jacob was what one may call, a nerd. A shy guy, who tried to be nice, be intelligent, become successful. He hoped that was enough, but even then he couldn't get the women he wanted. And even if he made it far with them, they soon were scarred off by his huge cock. After a while he lost hope, but one day he had gone to his boiling point. His lab was attacked by a team of space priates, and luckily his distress call was heard from Samus Aran, the most renowned bounty hunter in space. After she saves his life and the lives of his researchers, he finds the confidence to flirt with his savior. She laughs at his advance, and said she would never be with a shrimp like him. Out of anger, he grab's her, and in full view of his team he rapes her. He ravages her and openly invites his fellow males to use her. After scene: The name sake is for the potential long term, after what happened Jacob quits his job. And focusses on becoming a bounty hunter, seeking to out perform the blond beauty as his ultimate revenge. With ease he becomes more renowned and powerful then Samus. And makes her his.

Morrigan Ainsland: 2

Unforeseen results: My character came across a dark tome, full of rituals and sacrifices. He pays little heed to it, thinking it just some hoax. But one day he decided to play with it's section on Succubi. And unknowingly, he summons the princess of hell herself, Morrigan Aensland. The demoness is far from pleased, but my character felt she was obligated to be his. After all, he summoned her. With her refusal, he forces his way on her. And demands she be his. Dominating such a powerful demonness is a shame for her and by law he is to be her master. By royal decree, he is a prince of hell. Her king, his women.

tumblr_l4br8tcIaq1qc79xdo1_500.jpg

Cammy:
The new recruit: (Exhibitionism. Dom Sub. Potential romance.) Cammy heads over to an air force base in the united states. The women has barely ever been to the states, and feels a bit out of place. But she pays little heed to that. She is to meet and attempt to recruit a rather exceptional soldier into Interpol. Further, she is to convince him to join into the next Street Fighter tournament. But when she confronts the air force pilate, he is not very impressed by the offer. She pleads with him to come with her, hoping his help can finally take out the international organization Shadowlow. My character gets increasingly frustrated, but finds her to not only be extremely attractive, but extremely cute. With glee, he grab's the tough fem fatal. Paying little heed to her resistance, he bend's her up against his fighter jet and in full view of the base he forces himself on her. Long term: After fucking the cute, resistant soldier. He agrees to go with her, only if he gets to work directly with her. And make her his personal toy.
street%20fighter%20cammy%201280x800%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperhi.com_43.jpg

Craving!!!!!!!!!! Peach:
788679188_429797.gif

Virtual vixens: (Harem, slavery, master to slaves.)

Jacob is an ordinary nerd, a man with great lust and a provocatively dirty mind. But he can never get a girl, because he was so big, and way to dirty for their tastes. For years he turned to video game women, as he dream girls. And for just as long, he began developing a device which will not only make him rich, but would give him his darkest desires. He created a way to synthetically produce a women out of thin air, much like with a 3d printer. They are a hundred percent real, further they can be any one you want. From games, comics, anime, even a actress in real life. He would make millions selling submissive slaves to lonely men. Each clone created, is kept perfect to their source material, to the character they are. But are programmed to be incapable of resisting their master, no matter how hard they try to.

Characters: Not to say many at one time. But, I see many a sexy lady being dominated through the coarse of this role play.

Craving!!!!!!!! Rule 63:
I love rule 63. A few characters I would LOVE to explore are as follows.

Mario 2

Luigi

Ichigo (Bleach.)

One Piece Crew or just Luffie

Link (18-21) 2 3

Young Link (15-16) 2http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3qf07N8Mk1qfuldoo1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom