Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who? Church/Moon

Jonathan was actually fairly surprised that Alek wasn't going to scold him for fingering him or anything. He pushed a single finger in as his head was pushed further down onto his cock, letting out a deep groan. He honestly enjoyed this more than most other things in life, especially with Alek. He paid attention to him and would know exactly if he was uncomfortable or wanted to stop, making him even more comfortable when he was enjoying himself and would be more willing to try things and take him further than he may have otherwise. He took the moments he was allowed breath before being brought back down onto his member again, moaning around him while thrusting two fingers now slowly in and out of his ass, avoiding his prostate until he knew that he was getting closer. As Alek started taking the lead and thrusting his hips instead of just using him he knew that he was getting close, dragging his fingers along that bundle of nerves within him to draw his release out even further. He couldn't help the proud smirk on his lips as he felt the cum hit his face, licking his lips and swallowing what was there and had been on his tongue. He wasn't sure what it was then but something hit him and he wanted to be inside of his lover immediately. The way he looked after he came did something to him and there was no greater expression on his face than that.

"Well, maybe it's just because you're such a good boy" he praised, making sure he stressed the phrase that had set the other off into a submissive mode so quickly earlier. Even while his mouth was being fucked he'd still felt some sort of control and couldn't think of anything that he wanted more at the moment than to have him crying out to be allowed to cum and writhing beneath him. He wiped his face of the cum and brought his fingers into his mouth as he looked at Alek. "I should probably show my good boy how nice it feels when he does so well for me, shouldn't I?" he asked with a smirk as he stood up over him. He let his hand slowly drag along Alek's cock, knowing fully well that he'd be sensitive after having just cum and wanting to drive him nuts. "Maybe I should take you out onto the deck and fuck you there and show everyone what a good boy you really are?" he mused aloud, though doing that he'd have to keep him silent and that was the opposite of what he wanted at the moment. "How many times can you cum for me before you pass out from exhaustion?" he asked, stroking him. He was sure that the other would know exactly how many it took, or at least that he had an idea from when his father used to sell him out to his business clients. If he'd never had the pleasure of doing so he'd have to take care of that immediately.

Of curse Alek wasn't going to scold him. only idiots thought being penetrated as a sign of submission. it was good, he liked it, he could be penetrated and still be in control. besides, the orgasms where always way better when someone fingered or touched his prostate. he came hard, shuddering and flooding the others mouth, throat and face before he chuckled at the expression on Jonathon's face. he looked so pleased with himself. he gasped at the phrase good boy, and his eyes flickered and he shuddered again.he watched Jonathon, a bit confused, but curious and eager too. not certain about the sudden flip, but anticipating good things. he moaned, going limp at a second use of the 'good boy' and the hand on his cock, thrusting helplessly because he was so sensitive, oh so sensitive and oh so eager.

"Y...Yeah." he agreed. he liked the idea of being fucked where people could see him. letting the worl know that he belonged to Jonathon. letting the word know what a slut for Jonathon he really was. "I D...Dunno." Alek said, stuttering a little at the idea shuddering and trembling as he was stroked, feeling weird and good but not sure what to do with his arms all of a sudden. "F...Four?" he was guessing. He was lucky if he got to cum once with most of the clients. they where there for their pleasure, not his. save the one and even then he usually only got one or two orgasms out of it. "Jonathon." he breathed, arching against the other, whimpering. "Jonathon don't tease..." bhe as enjoying it, but he was impatient. he wanted more.

Oh yes, his reactions were absolutely perfect. His thrusts into his hand and the soft moans falling from him drew out a smile as he leaned down and kissed his lover, sharing the taste of the cum on his tongue. Alek didn't seem quite so confident in his answer but that was fine, he was sure he didn't know himself and he'd surely find out soon enough. They were already one down after all. His eyes flashed in a second and the smile dropped from his face "it's clearly been too long since I've put you in your place if you think you get to make demands in your position" he stated, eerily calm in contrast to his words. Thinking on it, it had been quite some time since they'd found themselves in this position, and he knew the main reason was that he'd been in such a rough place mentally he'd not been able to bring himself to be comfortable enough and he'd surprised himself by wanting to now. "Go lay on the bed and spread your arms and legs" he ordered softly, but firm. He followed him and tied his wrists and ankles to the bedposts before rooting through the closet and coming back with a small vibrator, licking it before easing it into Alek's ass and turning it on a low setting. "I'll be right back, don't cum" he told him and went into the kitchen.

Jonathan returned with a baggie filled with ice, taking one into his mouth and leaning over the boy, bringing his mouth over his nipples and tracing the ice around them and across his chest. He straddled Alek and eased himself down onto his cock without any forewarning and started rolling his hips and riding his lovers cock while playing with his nipples. Once the ice had melted he moved up to his neck and began kissing and sucking on the skin there, aiming to leave a few marks and hoping for moaning and maybe a few swears if he was lucky. He tried keeping Alek's hips as stationary as he could manage, wanting all movement to be from him to drive Alek absolutely crazy. If Alek could hold it off he'd be impressed, fully expecting him to cum at any time with how sensitive he knew he'd be after already cumming once. The following ones would be even easier, eager to see him come undone in his hands and pass out from the exhaustion.

Alek gasped at the warning in his lovers voice and he shuddered violently. lust suging in his belly at the idea of being punished. he wasn't scared the way he might have been had Jonathon been anyone else. he trusted the other not to hurt him in ways he wouldn't like. he babbled what he thought was an apology but he was still swimming in the sensation of being spoken to so harshly. it was hot and he had sunk a little lower and was barely capable of following the instructions. he staggered off to the bedroom like a drunk man, teetering this way and that as he headed for the bedroom and almost fell down the stairs. he didn't though and was able to gt to the bedroom just fine and was startled to realize his lover had been right behind him the entire time. that made him feel very warm and floaty inside. he gasped at the ropes around him, holding him in place and making him feel warm and safe and protected.

he mewled at the vibrator slipping inside of him, shuddering violently and whimpered a little because that felt fantastic and he was so sensitive he wasn't sure he could obey. he shrieked at the touch of ice to his nipples, jerking violently because he couldn't lay still under such a shock, gasping and writhing and enjoying it very much if his babbles for 'more, no more, more' where any indication. he gasped again, uttering a short sob when the others tight, hit heat wrapped around his cock and he cried out, writhing, babbling that it was too much. couldn't old it. he came. hard, mewling and moaning and writhing and with a spike of fear realized he had disobeyed and started babbling apologies, wondering what his lover would do to him for disobeying. he hoped it wouldn't hurt too much, though as far down as he was most pain didn't feel like pain. part of him realized he was still babbling apologies, but he couldn't bring himself to stop because sometimes if he prostrated enough, he wouldn't get punished.

Jonathan could tell that Alek was completely gone mentally once he'd began applying the ice. He had been shaky to begin with just walking to the bedroom so his addition of the vibrator had set him far over the edge that he wouldn't come back from for some time he was sure. His actions were purely reactionary at this point not that he minded in the least, he knew that Alek would enjoy everything that he did from now on and that he'd be able to remember everything that happened later. He bit his bottom lip and let out a groan of his own pleasure at being filled so completely by his cock and then his warm seed that he had to stay frozen there for a couple minutes to try and let himself calm down, wanting to save his own completion for now. After he'd pulled off of him he untied the boy and flipped him onto his stomach, knowing he wouldn't move or touch himself so he didn't bother saying it aloud. "Such a naughty boy" he mused to himself as he came back from the closet only a couple moments later, bringing a crop down on the others butt sharply, certainly enough for a mark to remain when he lifted the leather.

"My naughty little boy thinks that he can tell me what I should do and then he goes and cums without being told that it's okay. Now little naughty boys need to be punished don't they Alek?" he asked, not expecting a response so not waiting for one before bringing the crop back down on his ass again. He continued this long enough for Alek's noises to turn to utter and complete pleasure mixed with the frustration of holding back yet another orgasm before he pulled the vibrator from his ass and filled him with his own cock with one fluid motion. He fucked him as roughly as he could manage, hitting the boy's prostate with every thrust and even reaching around to jerk him off because he was so close himself he couldn't last much longer. "Cum, cum for me baby" he growled into his ear before biting down on his shoulder, tasting blood afterwards. He cried out as white flashed behind closed eyelids and thrust lazily into the other as he rode out his orgasm for as long as he could. That would have to do for now, knowing that he couldn't take any more even if he'd be able to manage to get Alek hard again. He lay there with him for a little while before getting up and cleaning them both off and then joining him in bed, wrapped around his lover and falling asleep instantly.

Alex shuddered and trembled, only a tiny percent of it was from fright of disobeying. mostly it was because he couldn't contain himself, couldn't hold himself together. was too wanting, too eager, too turned on and too excited to lay still, the shudders wracking his body as he felt the other turning him, stretching himself out obediently and making no move to fight, touch himself or wiggle out of position. far too gone to o anything but exactly what Jonathon wanted him to do. he laid there, trembling, waiting and yelped, jerking when the crop landed on him, looking very stunned, as if for all the things in the world he'd expected, that hadn't been one of them. then the crop came down again and he shuddered again and went limp with a mewling moan, succumbing easily, even eagerly to the 'punishment', lifting his ass so the other had an easier target. he was moaning nonstop by the time Jonathon had decided he'd had enough, and was practically drooling on the pillow, his eyes hazy as if he was drugged, simply riding the sensations, nearly lost to the world.

for a moment he hadn't registered that the sensations had changed. hadn't realized the crop had stopped and the vibrator had been replaced with a real cock. then the hand touched his cock and everything registered and Alex became a bucking, writhing bronko of 'can't hold it any longer'. he shrieked, the sound shattered and broken as he came again. he'd reached the limit of what he could take and by the time this orgasm ended he was just laying there, limp and pliant like a doll, barely sentient at all. Jonathon could have done anything he wanted to Alek and the boy wouldn't have even twitched. he went easily into sleep once he managed to realize Jonathon was finished and he was smiling as he slipped off to sleep while the other wiped him down.

In the morning Alek was up first as he always was, bare ass naked as he cooked breakfast and made coffee, wiggling as he sang along to some music that was faintly playing from the television. oddly, when Jonathon walked in, there would be no sign of the nights activities. a normal person would still be wielding welts, and bruises from the crop. sitting would have been difficult from the vibrator and the harsh fucking alone. and the ring of teeth marks should have been scabbed over, faintly swollen and painful. none of those existed. Alek was smooth, pale and unblemished. like last night had never happened. "morning. want some breakfast? i made toast!" he admitted, indicating a huge plate of french toast and sausage. "....Jonathon? are you okay?" Alek asked, looking a bit worried about the other.

As Jonathan woke up and stretched he felt around the other side of the bed to see if Alek had remained though he wasn't planning on finding him there with him. He wasn't quite sure how the boy had so much energy but he wished that he'd share at least a little bit of it. He drug his feet while walking into the kitchen, boxers on though low around his hips as he looked the other over to check the marks that he'd left the night before. Or not...frowning as he gazed over the other and not even finding and discoloration from where he had bitten the other roughly. There's absolutely no reason that that shouldn't still look awful when he still had a black eye and bruising from having the shit beaten out of him by his ex. "How in the fuck do you have no marks on you" he asked, starting to think that he was crazy. "Did I not fuck you last night, did I just dream all of that?" he asked though he was sure that it couldn't have all been just a dream. "I bit you. Hard. There should be a mark. It should hurt" he said, incredulous that this was even happening right now. After a few moments he shook his head and decided not to focus on it too much, as there were so many strange things that surrounded the boy he wasn't sure how far the strangeness could go.

He took a plate and grabbed a few pieces of french toast and sausage, pouring a generous amount of syrup over the entire thing and then sitting down at the table with a glass of coffee and orange juice, looking out the window over the city and thinking about how much his life had changed since Alek had come into it. He knew next to nothing about his past and his father and if he'd come looking for him if he ever got a whiff of his whereabouts. "Would you be comfortable calling me 'daddy' in bed?" he asked suddenly, looking at the other seriously "I was thinking about it last night but I didn't want to ask in case you didn't like it and I didn't want to ruin the fun we were having" he told him. He was interested in hearing if he'd be okay with it and he wasn't quite sure where the urge came from but he'd wanted to badly to say something the night before but wouldn't risk having Alek freak out then. "Oh, and just to let you know there's a work party that I have to go to in a few days so we need to get you a suit or something. We can go later today or tomorrow but if they need to tailor it we should really find something sooner rather than later. I don't want you having to deal with ill-fitting clothes with your body and how hot a suit would make you look" he said frankly, taking a large bite of the french toast with an appreciative moan.

Alek blinked a little at the other, looking a touch nervous as he realized what the problem was. a lot of people from his 'clients' got very angry when Alek had no bruises left over. no marks to show how cruel they had been. "i...i did tell you." Alek whispered, clutching the spatula nervously. "i told you i never had any marks in the morning... i don't know why..." he admitted. "you did fuck me last night... it was... it was the best sex i've ever had." he promised the other before relaxing as the other didn't seam to be pissed off. thank goodness. "daddy?" he asked, looking baffled, confused even his head cocking to the side like a curious puppy. clearly confused but not upset by the question. "i don't know. i've never called anyone Daddy before." he admitted, considering the idea, imagining being in bed, having his face pressed into the mattress, moaning and calling his lover Daddy.... yeah, that felt okay. "i can try." he agreed, smiling at the other. he didn't really get it, but it didn't bother him and he had a feeling his lover would really like it, so Alek was more than willing to try nd he might even like it.

"A party?" he asked, looking nervous now. the only parties he went to where the ones from his 'client' list an it was usually them getting drunk and using him as they pleased while the others watched, taking turns making him into a sobbing wreck. "a suit? more shopping!? oh Jonathon please no." Alek whined, hating the idea of having to try on new clothes. but, he wouldn't actually protest it. Jonathon thought he would look hot in a suit so who was Alek to complain? he'd get, fitted? for a suit of it made Jonathon happy. he grinned when the other moaned into his french toast, pleased the other was so happy with his cooking. he finished off the last slices and sat next to the other and devoured his own breakfast, no longer worried about being punished for eating. "what will the party be like?"

Jonathan couldn't say that he wasn't angry but he knew that it wasn't something that could be changed through his anger. It wouldn't change Alek's body and it would only make him upset and that was much worse than him being butthurt over the fact that he wouldn't be able to leave bruises on him for long. He was honestly more worried about himself getting into a mood and trying even harder to hurt him to purposefully try to leave a mark and end up hurting him past the point of pleasure. The other even just saying daddy aloud completely caught his attention and set him on edge, sending a little thrill of pleasure through his body. He'd have to get the other to use it now, he could already tell that it would be fantastic and that he'd enjoy it immensely especially if he didn't have any kind of issues with calling him that. He laughed softly as he protested shopping for clothes, knowing how much he hated it gave him a small glimmer of satisfaction he knew was awful but it was what it was. It needed to be done. He finished his food and wrapped himself around his lover, pressing kisses to his face and his neck when he got the question about what the party would be like, letting out a small groan.

"It's going to be hell. Everyone will be expected to be pleasant to each other even though half the people can't stand the other half, there will be some food and music playing and seventy five percent of the people will have had too much to drink within a couple hours and they'll go have sex in the copy room or something and make the next couple weeks awkward for everyone else, a couple might actually end up together though that means one of them would have to quit. My boss will probably try to pull something but I've managed to avoid her at the annual parties before so with you here it may be easier to not just sneak away when she feels like it" he mused aloud, hoping at least that that may be the case as he didn't want to deal with her particularly this time. "I'm going to go for a run and then we'll go out and find you a suit when I get back, how's that sound?" he asked, stretching his shoulders out a bit as he went into the bedroom and pulled on a pair of running pants and socks, going back to sit next to Alek as he laced his shoes, leaning into the boy and kissing him before hopping up and going out the door, still needing to let out the stress he'd felt figuring out that it was virtually impossible to leave marks on his boyfriend. And the small sliver within him that knew if Alek were to ever cheat on him there's no way he'd ever know because of it.

He didn't really see the appeal himself but he could see the pleasure in his lovers eys and fac and that turned him on quite a bit. if Jonathon wanted to be called Daddy and it made the other that happy then you bet your balls he was going to call his lover Daddy. he was starting to enjoy the idea more an more. he was not enjoying the idea of clothes at all though. a spark of Terror raced through him when his lover said it was going to be hell. would there be perversions he couldn't handle? strangers touching him without Jonathon there to protect him? pain? would it hurt beyond what he was capable of handling!? "wait... so "it's just really boring!?" he asked, sounding so relieved. "You don't like it when Mistress touches you, d you?" he asked, his head tilted. calling his boss mistress merely from Habit. "I'll protect you." he promised. though with Alek's warped thinking process he probobly thought that giving himself to her instead was saving him, never realizing Jonathon would hate that even more.

"No." Alek said as soon as he realized that the other was going on a run. "you where attacked the last time you went running. it's not safe. what if your hurt again?" he asked, frantic about the other before lighting upon a brilliant idea. "i'll go with you!" he decided before grimacing. "i can't run very well..." he looked rather torn, let the other go and run the risk of being hurt again or go with him and struggle not to hold his lover back. he finally sighed and leaned against his lover. "promise you'll be okay." he whispered. "i don't think i could take it if you where hurt again..."

Jonathan nodded at the question and groaned "it's going to be terribly boring and we're going to have to stay at least a few hours otherwise it looks like we're assholes who're better than everyone else even though it's true," he practically whined. In the past he'd gone and if his boss had left any trace of their being together or if Jon had simply missed cleaning himself up well enough his boyfriend would go crazy and had beaten him several times for that very reason. The anxiety for that had gone but he didn't necessarily want to do that to Alek when he was so kind and nurturing to him. "Thanks love, but it should be okay," he promised when he offered to protect him. He hadn't thought of him offering himself instead but he knew he didn't Alek involved with her and the likes of her anymore. He paused when the other outright told him he couldn't go running, looking at him in disbelief "I hadn't gone running I had to go out late to fix some things at work and 'mistress' wanted me to stay a while so I was late getting back and it was dark outside and I didn't see him coming for me," he said, trying to be gentle but the anger at the thought of it made his hands shake a little. "I'll be fine, love," he promised and kissed him slowly, holding his face and pulling him closer to his body before stepping away from him "I wouldn't mind if you came running with me sometime though," he winked and stepped out the door.

He wasn't gone long as he was too upset to pace himself like usual and burned himself out practically sprinting at one point. He sat down on a bench and put his head between his knees to breathe when he heard his name being called, looking up and seeing his best friend from college walking towards him. He smiled widely and embraced him, blushing a little when asked what had happened to his face "oh, an ex decided that he didn't want to be an ex anymore," he shrugged and led his friend back to his apartment with him so that he could meet Alek and they could catch up. When he opened the door he called for his lover "hey Alek! I want you to meet someone I just ran into! This is my best friend Tommy from school!" He said, walking in and letting Tom in right after him. Thomas smiled a little looking around the room but even more when he saw the little creature that came out when Jon called. He recognized him instantly even though he was clearly much healthier now. He'd actually requested the boy not too long ago but his father had said something about him not feeling well and he could see now that was a complete lie. "Nice to meet you Alek, I'm looking forward to meeting my best friends boyfriend," he said with a slight smirk. "A bit young for you isn't he Johnny?" He teased and clapped him on the back, still having his eyes set on Alek in an almost predatory display.

Boring? well that didn't sound too bad. he could handle boring easily enough. "okay." he agreed, smiling at him. "but if she hurts you again, i'm going to hurt her back." he promised. a little overprotective but considering what Jonathon had been though, that wasn't entirely unexpected. "well... that's true." he agreed with his lover. "but you have to be super careful okay?" he ordered. "i don't wanna run. running is for escaping." he huffed, sulking because he wasn't the most physically capable of people and the idea of running for fun was a concept that baffled him entirely. still, he kissed the other happily and let him leave and puttered around cleaning the place and making a bit more Coffee for when the other came back.

Alek bounced over when Jonathon called to him and he blinked at the young man on his lovers arm. boytoy? should he be jealous? he didn't think so. he wasn't sure. "Hello Tommy." Alek said, not recognizing the other. either it was because he had never met him, or because the Amnesia was simply hiding it away. "am i young?" Alek asked, his head tilted a little. "i can't remember." he admitted. "do you want some Coffee? i made some." he promised. "have you had breakfast? we have some leftover from this morning if you're hungry, it's still warm." he promised, deciding that Tommy was Jonathon's very good friend and that meant he deserved to be treated very nicely.

“You’re just a little young, love,” he promised the other and pressed a kiss to the top of his head, shooting a look at Tommy though the man was just smiling at them both. “Food sounds great,” the other man consented, never one to turn down food and he knew how well the boy could cook from past experiences. He sat back and watched Alek and Jon interact and how into each other they were, excited to have a chance to watch this and even more to know that he’d be able to work himself into the mix with enough leverage and persistence. “Well, thank you for the breakfast Alek, but I’ve got to get to work. I’ll talk to you soon, Jon!” he smiled as he finished his coffee and then left the two of them alone in the apartment. Jon brushed his fingers down Alek’s face and kissed him gently, smiling at him “you’re so pretty, I love you so much” he told him with a small smile and then laughed a little to himself “are you ready to go look for clothes?”

He dressed himself and then waited for Alek to come into the closet as well “will you wear those new jeans that you got?” he asked, hoping that he wouldn’t care, they made his ass look so good and if they were going to be trying on clothes it would give him all the more reason to stare at him without shame. He was afraid he wouldn’t be able to keep his hands to himself very easily though and that could be a problem with how easily they could both get aroused. In the taxi he kept his hand on the others thigh, squeezing a few times as he looked out the window to make sure they were going in the right direction. Once in the clothing store and the changing room Jon helped him get into a suit and circled him trying to figure out if it would fit well enough and how it would need to be tailored. “I want to rip those off of you and fuck you so hard they’ll kick us out from your screaming” he said calmly, as if he were describing the weather at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom