Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who? Church/Moon

Alek smirked a little at the other, watching him cum like a picture of poetry. like watching moving art. watching him kneel, perfect obedience was even more delicious than watching him cum. and painting Jon's face was even better and he shuddered a little, licking his lips. he almost didn't need the help getting hard again, not that he ever really did. "Yes, that's right. your all mine." he agreed, smirking at him before growling, tangling his hand in the others hair, forcing his head back. "i don't want anyone else seeing you like this. this is mine, and mine alone." he growled, smirking at him. "You're mine and i don't share well." he growled. "now suck me." he ordered, moaning at the tongue on his cock. "Fuck your beautiful." Alek whispered, grinning at Jon. "i bet you would be so pretty under a crop." he admitted. "or a short whip. that pretty soft skin of yours would mark so nicely." he teased. "We'll have to try that later." he decided. "for now, i think i'm more interested in making you scream in pleasure. we'll have to see how many times i can make you cum, just from having my cock up your ass. you'd like that, wouldn't you? me fucking you until you can't fuck anymore, limp underneath me as i keep fucking you over and over again, not even stopping when you pass out from exhaustion, so you wake up to me still fucking your sore, tight ass." he purred, looking very playful. obviously the other had been forgiven. "God your a good little cocksucker aren't you?" he moaned, arching into the mouth on his cock. his hand gripped the others hair and forced his cock down, all the way down, balls deep, rolling his hips and keeping himself as deep as he could get so the other could feel his cock swelling to life inside his throat.

finally he pulled away just long enough for the other to get a good breath before forcing his cock back down, thrusting this time, pushing and pulling inside of the others throat. "Such a good. mmm, little cock sucker, taking all of me down that tight little throat of yours." he said, shuddering before pulling out again. "good. now scrub up." he ordered. "i want you very clean." he admitted with a smirk. "i'm going to go get some stuff from the closet." he admitted. "once your done go lay on the bed and i'll fuck you completely senseless." he promised, stroking the others hair and lips. "you look pretty fucked out already." he admitted with a chuckle. "i can't wait to see how good you look when i've taken you to your limits. maybe i'll take pictures so you can see for yourself." he teased with a grin.

Jonathon kept his abrupt laugh to himself at Alek admitting that he didn't share well. He had very clearly already found this little fact out the hard way but he couldn't hide the thrill that ran through him as he was claimed and had his head pulled back roughly. He enjoyed being handled like this and he knew that the other cared, he would have been more worried if he'd just let him go and hadn't put up any sort of fight. The little things he said just fueled him further, loving when he was called beautiful and he loved the idea of a crop against his skin and marking him further. Alek had started getting hard again almost instantly and while he was surprised he was starting as well, hearing the words from the man and then having him completely buried into his mouth, balls against his chin and the head pushed down into his throat. It hurt and he couldn't breathe but he loved every second of it, his nails digging into the boys ass as he was held down. He gasped for air as he was allowed it, barely enough to fill his lungs before he had his lover bearing down on him and fucking his throat roughly, exactly the way that he'd wanted it. Jon kneeled on the ground on all fours, breathing heavily and his cock aching as he looked up at the other and his instructions.

He moved towards the touch and closed his eyes before they were gone, knowing that he probably looked like a train wreck but as long as Alek thought he looked good it didn't matter to him in the slightest. Jon very thoroughly scrubbed every inch of his face and body that he could reach and he could already feel the exhaustion in his limbs. The run this morning paired with kneeling on the shower wasn't going to feel well later though he was glad that they were moving to the bed, that would help his back out later. After drying himself off he walked back out to the bedroom and spread eagle on top of the comforter, laying his arms above his head and his legs spread wide. He closed his eyes in wait of Alek's touch or further instructions, expecting the latter from the mood he was in. He wasn't sure how Alek survived. To be filled with an insatiable amount of lust that he could do this several times a day without feeling exhausted, almost needing to cum often or be too pent up. It made him tired sometimes though he really couldn't complain. Maybe he'd start to tease him more, make him walk around with plugs in his ass when they went on errands or leave a vibrator in him when they watched tv.

"Your such an adorable little slut." Alek admitted with a grin. "MY Adorable little slut." he purred with a grin, humming as he fucked the others throat. It felt so good but Alek was more focused on making sure Jon wouldn't pass out. "That's it. That's it. take my cock. you love it. being held down and forced to take it." he groaned before smiling as he watched the other enjoy the gentle touch. "Good boy." he praised as the other started scrubbing up and headed to the closet to find what he wanted. "Lay on your belly and get comfortable." Alek ordered as he walked in, everything he had picked out was in a brown paper bag. "how do you feel about blindfolds?" he demanded, grinning as he stroked the others ass with just his fingertips. teasing more than anything else. once the other was comfortable he settled on top of the other, straddling him and smiled as he ran his fingers through the others hair, gently massaging the scalp. "you where very good for me in the shower." he purred with a smile. "ou where very naughty last night, but you've been punished for that and we won't punish you for it again." he promised with a smile because he remembered doing something bad and being punished for it for days, and then sometimes when his father was feeling annoyed would punish him for it again just because he could. he wanted Jon to know that once he was punished, there would be no more punishment... though he supposed his lover had been enjoying himself too much for it to have been a real punishment but that was okay. he wasn't as annoyed as he had been last night.

"don't move." he ordered with a grin, reaching into the bag and pulled out a smallish dildo. a vibrating one. "Here, hold this." he ordered, well aware the humiliation of having to hold the thing that was about to go in your ass could be very arousing. "and slick it up for me would you?" he asked, handing the other a small bottle of lube before grabbing his own bottle and slicked up a finger and started working the others ass open, slowly and carefully, making sure the other enjoyed it. "feel free to cum anytime you want." Alek stated with a smirk. he was very sure what he had planned the other had never experienced. it was going to be very interesting. very fun. he was very careful not to touch the prostate as he worked his lover open, a grin on his lips once he got all three fingers inside the other and pressed all three against the prostate and rubbed, relentlessly. he remained seated on the others back but he was still light and Jon was still stronger so it was more like riding a bucking bronco than an effective method for holding the other down. that was okay too. needed to take the edge off or the next part would be more an exercise in agony than pleasure.

That had been his punishment? Well he couldn't say that he hadn't enjoyed himself immensely but if Alek was okay with that as a punishment who was he to argue with him? He had behaved himself very well though so he had to agree with him in that regard certainly. His ass arched up a little bit when the fingertips were lightly dragged along his skin, smiling a little to himself at the feeling "blindfolds are fine, they can make things very interesting, and arousing" he said, the last little part mumbled and a special treat if Alek had heard and understood it well enough. Jonathan didn't tell him that he wasn't going to have to worry about him moving around any. He was already starting to get tired again and though he knew they had food waiting on him he was sure he'd be asleep for a few hours before he ever took a bite of it. He'd raised his hand when Alek asked him to hold something, not knowing what he'd had in his hands since he'd not looked at him earlier, bringing it closer to his face and blushing a little bit. He hadn't enough time to turn and look at him before his other hand was filled with lube, almost refusing to look the other man in the face as he squirted a little of the liquid onto the plastic and knowing that his cheeks were burning and probably bright red.

There was no fucking way he was moving now. None. He just wanted to bury his face into his pillow in shame at how aroused and hot he was feeling knowing that the thing in his hand would be in his ass soon absolutely driving him crazy. He moaned as he felt a finger push in and start to move around, stretching and pulling at his muscles. He'd never thought that he would have heard him say something like he just did, giving him the freedom to cum when he felt it. Alek had always been a sadist and loved pushing him until he felt himself breaking before finally being allowed his release. He spread his legs further, hips thrusting on their own against the bed, trying to gain friction on the covers and . . . "oh fucking christ Alek!" he cried out as fingers were suddenly in him and rubbing against his prostate. His hips were jerking wildly and more than he could really control, feeling the boy bounce against his back, his cock slapping against his skin and there was little he could do to hold himself in, not that it seemed Alek cared whether he did or not. His loud exclamation died down rather quickly and his hips settled, groaning in disgust as he felt the stickiness on his stomach and knew he was going to have to have his comforter dry cleaned. Again.

Alek grinned at the other a little. "ah, you like blindfolds then. good. i like blindfolds too." he admitted, stroking the others hair back. "i'm going to make you feel so good for me baby." he promised with a smile. "i'll make you feel so good." he purred happily. "good boy. is that nice?" he asked with a grin. "get it nice and wet, it's going inside of you after all." he teased with a snicker. "you look so delightfully adorable with your cheeks stained so red." he teased, kissing a blushing cheek as he worked his lover open. "you look so precious when your so turned on and humiliated. i wish you could see yourself, how wrecked you look, how eager you are." he teased, smirking a little. "how humiliated but perfect for me." he hummed, nuzzling the back of the others neck. "That's it. good boy. let it all out." he purred, grinning as the other came, thrashing like a wild beast. good, he'd get himself nice and exhausted and that was perfect. "good boy. what a good boy for me. sit up a bit." Alek ordered, picking up a wet rag and gently cleaned the other off, stripping the top layer of the bed so that Jonathon wouldn't have to lay in drying cum. then he laid Jonathon back down on the bed, on his belly and stroked his hair again, gently taking a blindfold from the group of things he'd picked out and settled it over his lovers eyes, cutting off his sight. "Now. don't move." he ordered. "if you can cum again, feel free, but don't worry about it if you can't or don't feel like it."

he picked up the dildo and checked to make sure it was properly wet before carefully sliding it inside of the other, being very careful and he positioned it just so, so that it wouldn't bump the prostate even by accident. Alek knew that his lover was probobly too sensitive there for the moment for any stimulation so he just left the toy there for now. just letting it be a comfortable filled sensation while Alek slid down the others body, picked up his feet and started to work his fingers along them, giving him a food massage with the warming oil. gently working out any sore knots that might be in his lovers feet from walking and working far too much. once Alek was content that the other was well relaxed he worked his way slowly up the legs, massaging calves and thighs and up to the ass, massaging the firm globes before flicking on the vibrator to the very lowest setting. barely a hum, a background sensation as he started working his way up the others back and shoulders and neck, working him until he was fully relaxed and free of any aches and pains. even if the other had fallen asleep he still worked on the others body, relieving the older body of knots and aches so he wouldn't feel the effects of having to kneel in a bathtub. he even massaged the others hands before gently removing the dildo and slipped himself inside instead, shivering as he slowly rolled his hips, fucking his lax, possibly even asleep lover with the gentleness of the massages. it was like fucking a doll, brilliant.

Jonathan could barely move after his orgasm ripped violently through his body, not particularly feeling up to moving when Alek did it to clean him off and remove the bedspread. He very willingly laid back down on the bed and let his eyes be covered, humming softly as he felt the dildo fill him comfortably and the hand petting his hair. He really loved the feeling of having his hair played with but he had to say his favorite feeling was Alek massaging his muscles slowly and thoroughly. His body felt so warm and he wasn't sure that he'd ever felt so content and relaxed in his entire life. The last ten years of his life had been a whirlwind with his relationships, trying to maintain his position in his job, he'd been used to running a lot just to keep himself sane and get out all of his frustrations without turning to some sort of violence or drugs as an answer. He surely wasn't planning on moving, after Alek had told him not to. "Good God, you're incredible" he sighed after a while, feeling so out of body that he wasn't sure if he'd be able to move on his own any more. His arms and legs felt like noodles and his entire body felt like jello.

By the time Alek was moving onto his calves and thighs he'd already began to drift off to sleep, not very deeply but enough so that he was still feeling the hands on his body as if in a dream. His breath came out in long, even waves and only paused the dildo was gently pulled from him and replaced with the real thing, bringing his consciousness back to the surface and shifting slightly. He let out a long, low moan and let his hand reach back and grab at Alek's thigh lightly, although it ended up being more like skimming against his skin before falling back onto the bed, lightly touching his leg. The feeling should have set all of his nerve endings on fire as they'd been completely overworked from all the pleasure but they seemed to be just as numb and relaxed as the rest of his body, accepting what was going on completely. The slow, easy movements were in such a perfect rhythm that he drifted off to sleep again, even he couldn't believe that he could possibly be so relaxed that he'd fall asleep while being fucked.

Alex smiled at his lover, gently soothing him when he made him get up. he couldn't have the other uncomfortable in any way though, it just wouldn't do. "Thank you, i know." Alek teased with a chuckle, pleased that the other was enjoying himself. Alek loved this part. taking care of the other person but up until now he'd never truly had the chance to do it. cooking food and helping clean was fine, but this was special. he smiled as he finished the massage, slipping inside with a small moan, nuzzling the back of his lovers neck, just slowly enjoying himself and grinning when he realized Jonathon had gone back to sleep. that was fine. he'd finish himself off easy enough. this was one of the hottest things he'd ever done after all. fucking his lover when he was asleep was a hell of a bonus and one he enjoyed immensely. he grunted, pressing himself in as deep as he could go and emptied himself into his lover before cleaning him up again, covered them both in blankets and went to sleep himself.

in the morning,the other side of the bed was empty, but the smell of cooking food and the piping hot cup of coffee on the bedside table was a good indication of where Alek was. in the kitchen whipping up something delicious. "morning!" Alek purred, smiling at him as he walked in, breakfast all loaded up on a tray. "i heard you starting to move so i figured you must be waking up." he admitted, plopping the tray down on the bed with a smug expression. "Crepes!" he admitted. "these are strawberry, these are raspberry, these are cream filled and these ones are chocolate." he stated. he had half the urge to tell Jonathon that those where his, but decided being possessive over chocolate was a silly thing and crawled into bed and just helped himself to one. his previous issues about eating long gone even though it had really only been a few days. "You run too much and don't eat enough so you eat and then go on your run." Alek ordered.

Jonathan woke to sunlight and the smell of coffee and had thought that he'd only been asleep for a couple hours before he noticed that he'd spent almost an entire day in bed, groaning as he shifted and buried his face further into his pillow. His hand reached for Alek before finding his side of the bed cold though almost at the same time heard his chipper voice as he walked into the bedroom with a tray of crepes, smiling as he situated himself into a seated position. He pushed the food away a little so that he could bring the other closer and kiss him slowly and thoroughly. "I have never slept better in my entire life, thank you" he smiled before taking a bite of one of the raspberry ones, letting out a moan through his chewing. "I swear to god if you keep feeding me like this I'm going to get fat" he smirked as the other said he could run after he ate. "I don't think I feel like running today" he told him and laid back on the pillow, his hand reaching out and just letting it drift over Alek's shoulders and down his back to squeeze at his thighs gently. "Was that more for you or for me?" he asked about the day before, not that he cared all that much but even though he knew he'd enjoyed it immensely he had a feeling it had just as much if not more been for Alek's pleasure.

He finished the first crepe and then decided that he'd move on to a creme filled one, noting Alek's choice for chocolate and he was pretty sure he didn't care to share them even though he was sure he would if he asked. Maybe he would order him some chocolate covered strawberries or something later, sure he'd like something like that to snack on. He sipped on his coffee and then laid back down again "I liked you cumming on my face. I wouldn't mind something like that for breakfast one day either" he added somewhat as an afterthought, letting his eyes blink shut while he tried hiding a small smile at the thought of it. He heard his phone start ringing and swore softly under his breath, getting up and walking out onto the deck with it. It lasted much longer than he'd expected, coming back inside after two hours and clearly in a much worse mood than he'd been in when he woke up. He went into his closet and put on a suit and did his hair, grumbling about people needing to learn how to do their jobs as he did so, pulling cash out of his wallet and putting it into Alek's hand "there are take out places on the fridge if you want to order in or there's plenty of food if you want to make something. I'll be back in a little while after I take care of some things for work." Jon pressed a quick kiss to his lips and went out the door, thinking on his way there that he needed to get a cell phone for Alek. Snapchat would be something he'd love to get him into when he had to do these sorts of things.

Alek giggled a little as he was pulled into a kiss and looked very delighted that the other had slept so well. "good. get fat. it's a compliment." Alek teased, well aware the other ran too much to get fat. matter of fact he was pretty sure Jonathan didn't eat enough before. he was determined to make sure the other was as healthy as possible. crepes weren't so bad for a person after all. he didn't think so anyway. he nodded at the others announcement that he didn't want to run today before pausing looking puzzled. he cocked his head to the side as he thought about it, really thought about it before looking at his lover. "i'm not sure. both i think." he admitted. "i just, felt like you needed to be treated nice after i punished you, and you where sore. and i liked taking care of you. most of the time people never let me do anything like that. it's too... intimate i guess. they don't like being intimate with someone who, in their eyes, is just a whore, you know? so this was really nice. i can do it again right? you didn't hate it or anything?" he asked, nervous the other had hated it.

he smiled a little at the others remark of enjoying having his face marked. that was cute. "i could do that i think." he admitted. "i liked cumming all over your face too, but i'm not sure how it could work for a breakfast..." he admitted, looking a bit puzzled as he tried to work that one out. "cook with it maybe? that's kind of... well, no... maybe? i wonder how it would be in something cooked?" he muttered. he scowled when the phone rang, not at Jon, but at the phone. and he was in just as a sour mood when the other came back in, sulking because his perfect after morning had been ruined. he followed the other and shook his head, running his fingers through the others hair, forcing it to behave before working on fixing his lovers tie. he blinked at the cash and fr one horrified moment he thought he was being 'paid for his services before he relaxed and blinked at the other. "be safe." he ordered, looking rather unhappy but let the other leave. "if you call for me, i'll hear you." he promised. he didn't know how that would work, but he knew it would. he knew if on called for him, no matter where he was, Alek would hear him and would be able to go to him in minutes. "...please come back..." he pleaded softly once he was the only one left in the apartment. he didn't like being alone and so turned on the T.V. after much struggle and cleaned the whole place top to bottom and started baking. anything to keep his mind and his hands busy.

The little touches from the other in fixing his hair and his tie brought a small smile to his face that hadn't been there since much earlier this morning. The phone call had put him in a sour mood just knowing that he was going to have to deal with the idiots at work and probably more especially since he'd not gone in in a while. He'd have to start having things sent to his home address if he could so that he could get out of leaving Alek more than he needed to. He smirked a little as he was told to be safe and leaned down, giving him a slow kiss of reassurance "don't worry love, I'm just going to work for a little while" he promised with a smile before leaving the apartment. As expected the people at his work were simply being idiots and he told his boss again that she was paying them far too much for the idiots that they were and he wasn't getting paid enough for his having to deal with them all and fix their mistakes over and over again. That turned into an argument that he probably shouldn't have started as she pulled rank and got more rough with him than she ever did. At first all he could think of was Alek and getting back to him as soon as he could. Soon, however, it began to fade into numbness as he just tried to block out what was actually happening to him at the moment. All he wanted was for this to end so that he could go home and he almost thanked god when she said that she was finally finished and that he could go home. It wasn't yet too late and Alek shouldn't have started worrying or anything.

The night got better though, and his ex that he had angrily texted a picture of Alek to earlier had followed him to work to get a piece of him himself. "Charlie," he gasped softly under his breath, the man who's name he'd chosen as his safe word with Alek when they'd started really messing around with things. He'd blocked out the entirety of that encounter, not hardly even thinking about what had happened before realizing that he was home and stumbling towards the bathroom from a slight limp. It was really late, that much he knew, and he really hoped that Alek was asleep so that he wouldn't have to see in what rough shape he was in. He just knew bruises covered his skin and he was just sore everywhere. Regardless of if Alek was awake or not he went into the bathroom and locked the door and turned on the shower and sinks to drown out if Alek tried talking to him. He spent the night in the bathroom to keep the other from seeing how pitiful he was and how horrible he knew he looked. The next morning he came out disheveled, finally having the courage to look in the mirror and saw he'd somehow acquired a darkening bruise around his left eye though that was the only one visible with clothes on. That was easy enough to explain away. He knew that Alek would be confused and worried but he couldn't help himself from recoiling from his touch, not meeting him in the eye when he was spoken to. "I think I'm gonna take some time off of work" he mumbled more to himself than anything else and curled around himself as he laid down in his bed, still clothed in what he'd gone out in the day before. He was scared to take it off and show Alek what had happened and have him be angry with him.

A few hours later he'd gained the courage to look in Alek's direction and respond to him somewhat, finally agreeing to eat something as he'd been refusing to all morning. "I think I want to take a bath" he told the other but he was quite sure he didn't want the other to be in the tub with him. "Can you just sit in the room with me? Would you wash my hair?" he asked the other softly, as if that was somehow asking too much and he thought that he'd get mad at him for it. He didn't want anymore anger directed at him and he didn't want to be hit again. "And can I get undressed and in the water before you come in?" he asked further, knowing that that would somehow be pushing it and he was already bracing himself then for a beating. Alek had already seen glimpses of this side of him and the low that he could reach when he was pushed but he'd never seen the full extent of how he'd be with someone that was keen on making Jon a pet and not treating him like a person worthy of loving.

Alek knew something was wrong when it was pushing midnight before the other retured and he new something was even worse the way his lover staggered in the door. he knew, better than anyone, exactly what had happened to his lover and for the first time in his rather young life he was so pissed he could barely see. how often had he staggered through the door at home only to be screamed at for getting blood on the carpet? ow often had they used him, abused him, broken him as they where now doing to Jonathon. this was not allowed. Alek would not allow it. never. he avoided John for the moment, letting his lover decide if he wanted company or not. he watched Jonathon go into the bathroom and nodded to himself and headed out, snagging Jonathon's wallet on the way. there where things he needed to buy, he hoped the other wouldn't mind. once done with his shopping he slipped into bed for a fw hours of rest. he knew his lover was going to need a lot of care.

he woke when the other slipped into bed and smiled softly at him, not looking too upset at how the other avoided his touch. he could understand, he didn't like to be touched either after an overly rough... session. he didn't like to be touched when he felt dirty and defiled and weak. sore all over and hurting inside and out. Jonathon had saved him from that, and now he would save Jon from it too. no matter what. he was delighted when he manged to get the other to eat a little. he wished someone had been there to make him feel better when he was going through times like this. "I'd love to wash your hair." Alek agreed, beaming brightly at him. "Sure! you go get the bath ready and i'm going to go grab some things." he promised, carefully dropping a kiss on the others cheek. "you can have anything you need today." he promised with a sad, soft smile. not pitying, but understanding. "later, i have something to do though, okay? will you be alright if i leave for a few hours?" he asked, worried. he couldn't do anything about the boss yet. not really, but the other one. oh yes, Alek could easily tell who had touched his lover last night. he wasn't sure how he knew, it was like there where smells overlaid his lover and he could almost see the scent trail. one scent was female, the other was male and he recognized the female scent. he didn't recognize the male. so, logically, that meant that the Male had to be dealt with first, he didn't have the skills yet to deal with the woman. he would make them both pay for doing this to his Jonathon. his sweet, sweet Jonathon.

he grabbed the things he'd snuck out to get. a full first aid kit, one of the extensive ones. a soothing aloe bath soap that would help with the bruises and scrapes and some overly soft flannel cloth tht wouldn't rub or scrape on the injuries. he's also gotten his lover purple rubber ducky, just for kicks. "Jon? i'm coming in." Alex called softly, waiting for agreement before stepping in and handed him the flannel and the soap. "here. use this. it helps." he offered with a smile, offering him the ducky as well. "here. let me see that eye, okay?" he asked, gently examining it before opening the first aid kit and gntly spread some cream around the bruise. there wasn't much else he could so, so close to the eye but the cream was supposed to keep the swelling down at least and he could do more with the other bruises he knew where there, despite Jon's very clever hiding them. "it's okay you know." Alex promised him with a smile. "i know what it's like. i'll make sure they never touch you again. your mine now, and i won't let anyone hurt you ever again."

Relief washed over him when he realized that Alek wasn't going to be mad at him and didn't even flinch when he felt the soft kiss press against his cheek before the other told him that he was going to have to leave later. That broke something inside him, the fear of abandonment that he'd managed to keep at bay knowing that Alek would be there disappearing. "No, please don't leave me please," he begged and grabbed his hand, almost expecting to be slapped for initiating contact, as he had before, and putting his face in the others lap as sobs racked through his body. "I didn't mean for it to happen she got upset and I don't even know why and then Char.....he followed me to work and waited till I was leaving and I didn't want it to happen I just couldn't fight him off and I'm so sorry please don't hate me please" he begged, gripping onto the other tightly, afraid that he was just going to leave him there broken and he wasn't sure if he could handle it from Alek. "You.....you can punish me for it, I know I shouldn't have let him" he even offered, terrified of having to deal with being by himself after he'd fallen so hopelessly for Alek. It took quite a while to get him calmed down from that, finally almost drifting off from the emotional exhaustion he'd gone through with the last twelve hours or so.

His breathing had regained a normal pace and he was then able to get himself into the bathroom and stripped down for the bath, making sure that the other wasn't watching and wouldn't be able to see the now dark purple marks marring him. He'd put some salts and bubbles into the water to make it so that his skin wouldn't be visible to Alek though there were a few lingering bruises on his upper back and a hickey roughly left on his collar bone, clearly left there for Alek so he would know exactly what happened and that he was claiming the body as his own. Jon sank down into the water and watched the other come in, taking the things brought to him and smiling a little as he saw the duck, holding it close to his chest as he let the other take care of him and the bruise that he was more wiling to show. He thought the worst ones were the very clear hand prints and where fingers had dug into his so hard it had bruised him, he could accept the ones that had no form, pretend he'd fallen but the hands were a constant reminder of him and what he'd done. He nodded in response to the man's words, quite sure that Alek meant what he was saying even though he wasn't quite sure what he would actually do about it. "I love you" he told the man softly and very much meaning it.

There was a while he just sat in the tub without speaking, just holding Alek's hand, letting out soft, pleased noises as his hair was washed. There weren't many things, for him, that felt much better than having someone wash your hair and this time was no exception. During the bath he began feeling more like himself and he didn't make Alek leave when he rose from the tub, knowing that he was going to be angry but that it wasn't going to be directed at him. He took a towel and dried himself off, watching the others face to try and gauge a reaction from him at seeing all the dark splotches on him that he'd not caused. "What were you planning on doing by going out later?" he asked the man softly, wanting to know if he was going to try and start something that he shouldn't get himself involved in. "Can you do it some other time? I wanted to show you mariokart" he said with a little smile on his face. He'd order pizza or something, not wanting to have Alek in the kitchen where he couldn't touch him and hold him constantly. He really didn't want to spend the night alone, partially out of fear that Charlie would decide to show up and 'apologize' for what he'd done and try and make it up to him as he usually did when he took things too far. In fact, he was sure that if he went to check his phone he would have gotten a few texts and calls from him already.

"Hush... hush. it's okay." Alek reassured the other. "i will always come back to you." he promised. "i won't leave you, not ever." he promised, gently stroking the others hair. "it's not your fualt. it's okay. it's not you i'm mad at. i promise. your alright." he swore, gently stroking the other, shaking his head and hating that his strong lover had been reduced to something so frightened and pathetic. he was so angry that someone could hurt his perfect lover so. "You won't be punished for being attacked." he promised, shaking his head. "I know better than anyone how it feels to be...." he shook his head again. "come on Jon. take some deep breaths. your mine, remember? i love yu and i'm never letting you go and i'm never giving you up." he promised, holding Jon and murmuring reassurances until the other had calmed down.

Alek was careful to gently apply the bruise salve into the hickey as well, not feeling nearly as irritated about it as 'Charley' would have hoped. in fact, aside from annoyance that it probobly hurt, Alek wasn't bothered by it at all. Charley had claimed nothing, he had taken and that was the difference. the marks Charley had left behind where nothing more than injuries to be tended to. "I love you too." he promised, smiling at his lover as he rubbed the others scalp and hair, massaging the head while he washed the hair, taking his time to get his lover as relaxed as possible. it wasn't healthy to be so tense all the time. "Oh. nothing much." he hedged, not about to admit that he was going to hunt down this 'Charley' and bet the shit out of him. he'd half considered raping the man in return, but he wasn't sure he could stomach going that far. maybe he'd talk to Jon when he was more calm and offer to bring the asshole back and let Jon rape his rapist? Jon probobly wouldn't like that though. still... he didn't want to leave if it was going to upset Jon. "yeah i can do it later. i think it will hold for now." he admitted. he could always sneak out once Jon was asleep. he knew ways to make sure Jon wouldn't wake up while he was gone. "What's Mariocart again?" he asked, his head tilted a little as he examined the bruises on the others body. "those are going to hurt..." he muttered. "take some painkillers. it will keep the swelling down and then go lay down on your belly and i'll put some salve on all the bruises and take care of those scratches too." he decided, handing the other some pills and carefully packed his kit together again and followed his lover into the bedroom to finish carefully tending to his injuries. refusing to let his rage peek through. his lover didn't need to see that. it would only frighten him. "Feeling better?" he asked hopefully once he had covered all the wounds in slave, medicine and bandages where needed.

Jonathan hated feeling this way just as much as Alek and yet there was something in him that just reverted back to this whenever he had to deal with Charlie and his shit. He simply assumed it was some sort of coping mechanism so that he wouldn't die or something like that because he was quite sure that if he went far enough he would kill him if he was pushed enough. He frowned a little when he was told that he hadn't planned on doing much. He knew much better than to just believe that and accept it as an answer but he wasn't going to press it right now. "It's a game that you play on the tv, I'll explain it more when I show you" he told him and gave another little frown when he was told to go lay down. He didn't want the others attention to be on them and he wanted to just ignore him and deal with it later even if he knew he was right and it probably wouldn't do to argue with him at the moment. He'd cave anyway so there was no use in trying. He rolled onto his back when Alek had indicated that he'd finished and pulled him down to kiss him softly, touching his face gently "I don't want you holding onto anger. It's not going to help anything" he said softly and pressed another kiss against his lips "please don't go out and do something stupid" he asked softly and let his thumb brush across his lips. He knew that it was a lot to ask, especially from the lack of emotion he'd just seen and remembering how angry he'd been when he'd been dancing with a guy in the club.

"Thank you" he said softly with a smile and just pulled him a little closer, pressing kisses to his face and neck in an attempt to get him to laugh or smile. As if almost on cue he heard his phone buzz, moving to glance at it and rolled his eyes. He was certainly right in the fact that Charlie was going to try and make it up to him, asking if he could come over and apologize face to face. Unless Alek somehow got a hold of his phone to look he wasn't going to show him any of it. "Come on, lemme show you the game" he said, fairly excited to play it with him. He settled on the couch and had the other sit between his legs so he could hold his hands on the controller to show him how to turn the cart. He explained all the boxes and what each of the items did in turn and then let the other start playing by himself, wrapping his arms around his middle and kissing his neck. It didn't surprise him that Alek picked it up fairly quickly, he was so smart and quick to figure things out and the game was pretty easy to get started. He called the pizza place soon after they started and enjoyed just being close to Alek and having everything so relaxed. "Would you want to take a vacation soon?" He asked softly, thinking that maybe getting away from everything here could be good for them and him especially, they could just stay at the beach or something and lay around for a week or so, get a tan, and just have fun together without worrying about anything else.

"Game? i like Games." Alek admitted. "i like strip poker the best, i'm very good at it and sometimes i win money and Father is happy with me for a little bit." he admitted with a small smile. not because he was ever glad his father was happy with him, but because he had managed to steal a lot of his winnings back when he'd run away from home. "How do you play a game on T.V. though?" he wondered, his head tilted, looking very curious indeed. "No frowning. yu need to be cared for and that meant bandaging the injuries and helping with the bruising. no complaining. you'd do the same for me if i was the one who..." she shook his head, unable t voice it. it would only make him furious and make Jonathon feel worse. "Got mugged." he decided, he couldn't say raped, but getting mugged could leave the same marks and hopefully it would make Jon stop flinching so terribly. being mugged wasn't as... bad, as getting raped, he wasn't sure why but somehow if you where raped it was 'your fault' somehow. he blamed the culture. of course it wasn't Jon's fault he was raped, but he knew Jon wouldn't feel that way. he never had.

"Oh don't worry so much." he assured his lover with a smile. "i have no intention of doing anything stupid." he promised. especially since he knew he could get away with it. if Jon was so worried about it though, he wouldn't do anything for now. that would change if that fucker ever touched his Jon again. he wished he dared have words with the woman, but she was as much his dom as she was Jon's and he wasn't sure he could actually do anything to her. unlike the rapist, the woman was powerful, people would notice if he beat the shit out of her. "In any case, i wasn't planning on revenge tonight. i had something else in mind that i wanted to step out for, but it can wait." he promised. "and no you can't know. it's a surprise." he admitted with a smirk. he giggled at the kiss to his neck, because it tickled, and he wiggled a little, glad the other was feeling a little bit better. he ignored the phone, figuring it was the woman or the rapist and had half a notion to smash the phone into little pieces. he figured he'd get punished for that in a not very nice way.

"this is hard...." he muttered as he struggled with the controls. he'd never played ever so he was struggling with the buttons the tilting and the motions but he was slowly catching on. his character, Yoshi, sort of inched forward rather than racing but he didn't fall off so that was something. he came in last too but he was delighted and he was going faster with every round. "I like the idea of a vacation." he admitted with a smile before hesitating. "where would we go? Father has lots of houses, he sometimes goes to France and England and Finland and America for business." he admitted. "i don't want to go to those places..." he admitted, watching his lover.

His eyes met with the others and stayed focused on him, unsure if he was going to say the word aloud or if they were just both going to think the same thing without actually giving it a name. A little smile appeared and while it was sad he appreciated that Alek was trying to make him feel as though what had happened hadn't been his fault even though he was quite sure that it was. Charlie wouldn't have been following him if he hadn't antagonized him and although his boss had done it several times he couldn't help but feel like it was always because of something he'd done that she'd started something and used him for his body. Jon was still worried about Alek and what he really planned on doing because he was quite sure that he wasn't just going to let him get away with what he'd done. He smiled a little, trying to just play along with him and pretend that going to find Charlie hadn't been his original plan but he appreciated the thought and his attempt to make him feel better.

His phone continued to buzz every so often and although he would have liked to just put it on silent he was afraid that something would come up that he would actually need to have his phone on for. It was silent for a while and he was glad for the respite, able to completely focus on his lover and watch him slowly improve his racing abilities. He picked up a controller after he helped Alek play a few rounds, coming in first because they had been going on one of the slower races. "We can play so that whoever loses has to strip?" he offered with a smirk, relating to the earlier strip poker comment. "I wouldn't want to fly anywhere so that if he's still looking for you that would just make it far too easy for him to be able to find you with your name on a flight list." He turned his head when he heard a knock at the door. He'd not ordered food yet and he'd thought the sudden lack of messages was suspicious but hoped that he'd just given up. He still had a slight hope somewhere deep within him but it was diminishing by the second. "Wait," he said softly, pausing the game and silencing the tv. He heard another knock and then his name practically yelled. He swore under his breath and seemed to sink into the couch, fear sparking the core of him and freezing him to the spot.

He couldn't think of a good way that this could go but he knew that if nothing else he didn't want Alek speaking to him whatsoever. "Stay here" he said forcefully, making sure that he wasn't going to get up before he went to go and answer the door. He left the chain attached to the door when he opened it so that the other couldn't force it open and glared over it "what do you want" he made sure that the other would see his eye and the bruise that was darkening his skin and hoped to see pain in the others face but if anything he just looked angry. "Is he here?" Charlie asked him and when Jon looked confused he rolled his eyes "the little twink in the picture" he said, and Jon knew that he was pissed. He tried shutting the door and Charlie kicked it hard enough to rip the chain from the wall, swearing internally at the company that had installed it. There wasn't much that Jon could do about it now as the male strutted into the apartment to eye up his 'pets' new toy. Charlie had never enjoyed having people touching his things but even more after he'd decided that he didn't want to 'put up' with Jonathan any more. He smirked a little as he looked Alek up and down and then back to Jon, as he himself was a fairly large guy and deemed a lot of your worth if you were able to sort of take care of yourself, and Jon hadn't been able to well enough for him, not realizing that it was also because of him.

Alek snorted a little and looked at his lover. "you really think i'm going to fall for that? i think it should be whoever wins should have to strip." he teased with a giggle. "oh... i guess i don't know hw planes work. Father had his own." he admitted. his own jet? damn, no wonder he got away with treating Alek as appallingly as he did. money could fix almost anything, and Alek had suffered for it. he was in a good place now though, Jon wouldn't let anything bad happen to him. he scowled at the knock on the door and stood up but stayed where he was at Jon's order. only because he didn't want to beat the shit out of the punk in front of his lover. he had a feeling Jon wouldn't be so comfortable around him anymore if he beat the shit out of someone, even if they deserved it. he snarled to himself at the sound of the rapist bastard and his fingers twitched. he was delighted when the other broke the door, it was breaking and entry now, Alek had every right to beat the shit out of the asshole now.

"So. your the bastard that raped what belongs to me." Alek mused, not intimidated in the least. "Don't you fucking dare look away from me." Alek snarled, Dominance emanating from him. making him suddenly look much bigger and much more threatening. "i'll teach you what happens to rapist fuckers." Alex said, his fist darting out, striking Charley across the face, an open handed back-fist that was strong enough to toss Charley to the floor and leave a vivid and nasty bruise already forming on the mans face. Alek wasn't done there, he kicked the man into position, planted his feet on the man's wrists and grabbed a handful of hair and forced his head back, leaving him helpless and unable to do anything. Charley could have been a professional body builder but, even as slight as Alek was, there wasn't much you could do when someone stood on your arms. you have to have leverage to lift after all, and at this angle there was no leverage. "your a fuckin punk, breaking into a house because you thought i was a 'fucking twink'. i bet your regretting it now, abusing Jon the way you have." he growled, wrenching on the hair. "it doesn't feel so good, does it?! being helpless, being hurt!" Alek snarled. "you don't like it at all do you?! having someone who you hate, standing over you, making you pathetic." he yanked the others head back a little more firmly. "i could do anything at all i wanted to you, and you couldn't do shit." he said, shaking the others head, worrying him like some sort of dog before he suddenly released the hair. "but i'm not like you. i'm not a sick bastard like you are. get the fuck out of this house, and if you ever so much as think about on again, i will find you, and i will kill you, and i will always, always know."

It seemed as though the entire encounter had passed by in something like a blur and he was more aware when he saw Charlie practically running from the apartment and swearing and hearing a "you're fucking crazy" as he watched him move about as fast as he could away from the apartment. His eyes were wide and he turned slowly to look at the other in utter and complete disbelief. He got himself up slowly and closed the door, locking the door and deadbolt before moving to Alek and kissing him roughly while tangling his fingers in the others hair "You are the most amazing person that I have ever met" he told him truthfully and pressed another kiss to his lips "I really appreciate that you didn't hurt him as much as I know that you could have, and as much as he really deserved" he said softly. The thought of him at least being scared enough to leave him alone was fine with him. He'd been scared that seriously injuring him could lead to things he'd rather not deal with like attorneys and all kinds of other fees and emotions he wasn't ready to deal with but he'd looked scared enough to leave them alone until he'd forgotten again and Alek would just put him in his place once more. This was one of the first times that he didn't have him in the back of his mind, worrying about whether or not he was going to run into or if he was going to just show up one day like he just had, especially if he was drunk.

"How about I order a pizza and we can play a few more games and if you get to at least sixth place overall I'll suck you off and you can come on my face or I'll swallow it, your choice" he offered, kissing his neck and letting his hands travel down his body and grip at his ass teasingly. He loved seeing Alek in control like that and the fact that he'd kept his composure and hadn't absolutely destroyed Charlie's face or anything was so impressive, he knew that the other didn't have half the self restraint that Alek did and he was even happier with who he decided to be with. He backed the other onto the couch and then straddled his hips, rolling their groins together as a playful tease to what he could get later. "I wouldn't mind having you fuck me later too if it's like the other night when you went really slow, I think I'd really like that right now" he admitted to the other. He didn't really feel like being the one to penetrate, rather enjoying it when Alek did even though he knew it was going to be sore he liked the intimacy that came with Alek and how close he could feel with him and how well he was taken care of when they fucked like that. Alek might straight up refuse because of the trauma he'd gone through and most likely would just need to chill and he'd accept maybe a bath together with him instead but he figured he might as well ask.

Alek laughed, the sound full and pleased at being called Crazy. he wasn't the rapist, after all. he wasn't the one who hurt for sick pleasure. if anyone was crazy, it was Charley. Alek didn't say that though, he was too focused on Jon, waiting to see how he would react. he was pleased when it wasn't with fear. "why thank you." he said happily. "i had considered beating him up and letting you rape him, but i figured you wouldn't like that." he admitted. it was strange to realize that, because of Alek's life, he didn't have much of a 'this is right and this is wrong', to him. he didn't have much of a conscience. he only knew what he himself did and did not like, and had included Jon's likes and dislikes in his 'do and don't do' lists. he had no knowledge of law either, he had no idea that raping someone was punishable by law, how could he when he'd spent almost his entire life being raped? he didn't know such simple things as 'stealing is bad' and 'hurting others is wrong'. where it not for his sweetness and empathetic nature, he might as well have been a sociopath. he did care though, about Jon's feelings, about his emotions, about Jon's sense of right from wrong an it was for him that Alek based his own 'yes and no' on. where Charley to touch Jon again though, there would be no stopping him. Alek would kill the man, of that there was no doubt. if Charley was smart, he'd know it himself.

"I like Pizza." he agreed with a grin before brightening at the challenge. "...yes. i like to cum on our face." he admitted, licking his lips as he looked at his lover, already imagining the strands of seed over his lovers face, marking and claiming him as his own. he hummed as his ass was groped and he kissed Jon back because he liked to kiss, tangling his fingers in the others hair before giggling a little. "sure. i can do that. but you have to promise to stop me if you hurt too much or get scared." he ordered firmly. "i'll be very upset if your too sore or get scared and you don't tell me and i'll find a very creative punishment for you. i'll... uhm... make you stand in a corner, or make you be a table... or something. i'll think on it." he decided, rolling his hips back when he found himself sitting on the couch. "now. i'm starving. order the pizza okay?" he asked with a smile. "and this time, i'll answer the door." he ordered, giving the other a deep kiss before nudging him to the phone so he could order a pizza and so he could figure out how to go faster so he could get sixth and get his blowjob. he really liked blowjobs.

Jon shook his head a little "no, I wouldn't have wanted to do that at all" he told the other, there were just too many reasons why even the idea just felt wrong. He smirked a little as the other agreed that he liked to cum on his face and his insistence to order the pizza so that he could get back to playing the game. He could definitely use reward systems like this to keep things interesting. "Yes, whatever you say, I'll tell you if it hurts," he said, rolling his eyes once he'd turned away from him. He couldn't blame him for wanting to make sure that he was safe and happy, he would definitely be doing the same thing if their positions were reversed. In fact, he probably would have refused to have sex with him after something like that happened. He laid down on the couch, throwing his legs across the other's body and calling in a pizza while watching Alek playing and trying to figure out how to drive and place higher so he could earn his blow job.

He was there and started dozing off, not even hearing the door when the pizza finally arrived and Alek moved to go and answer the door. He made a soft noise when Alek came back to him and pulled him into his body, just hugging him tightly and making a groaning noise any time the other even moderately moved away from him. He woke up a little and, still in a haze, began kissing him and groping his ass "did you get sixth yet?" He asked sleepily and sat up, rubbing his eyes and swearing softly when he pushed a little too hard on his swollen eye. He'd assumed that he hadn't since he'd not been woken up yet and grabbed a slice out of the box, taking a bite while looking up at the screen to see where he was at. "You know, it seems like you don't really want a blow job if you haven't managed to get to sixth yet. You could have just said so instead of losing on purpose" he teased, hoping that might give him just a little extra motivation since he knew the other would never turn down a blowjob.

He nodded. "I didn't think so. you're too nice. i thought about doing it myself but i didn't thin you'd like the idea of me dipping my dick in something as nasty as that." he admitted. "So i figured i better not because i don't like making you sad or unhappy or angry." he admitted, smiling at the other before looking softly at the other. "i'm serious, Jonathon. i know it must seam as if i'm coddling you but no one was ever... no one ever let me say no. i don't ever want to do that to you. so if you get upset, you have to tell me no, because i don't want to be like them." he admitted. "not with you. maybe not with anyone. but i don't know anyone else right now." he admitted before smiling as he was used as a foot rest, idly tickling the others toes before returning to his game, his focus absolute. he paused only to get the Pizza and he smiled a little at the other. "no. seventh, but i'm almost there!" he admitted grinning at the groping and the kissing before pausing to check on the other. "do you need more bruise cream?" he offered, worried about the other before smiling a little as he munched on his own Pizza.

"It's the very first game i've ever played! it takes time!" he complained, sulking at the teasing. "i want a blowjob! and if i can't get one for winning, i'll just have to offer you something else to get it." he teased with a smirk. "but i really want to win, so i'm going to keep practicing." he admitted, gulping half the pizza and then returning to the game, though in-between the loading screens he'd new run his fingers through his lovers hair, ru his back or cop a feel of his ass, touching the other as if to reassure them both that they where still there and still together. "I DID IT!!!!!" Alek screamed all of a sudden, launching to his feet and pumping his fists in the air. "I got FIFTH!"

"I know you're serious, babe," he promised and pressed a kiss to his lips with a smile. "I've already asked you to stop something once and you did, I don't have any issues with you when it comes to things like that" he promised the other, laughing and trying not to jerk his knee too hard when the bottom of his foot was tickled. There was nothing similar about this to the way that Charlie always had been and how overbearing he always was. He'd practically go crazy if he answered a phone call without telling him who it was first. Being awoken from his nap to food wasn't too bad and he adored just grabbing the other and knowing it was all his, groaning as Alek asked if he needed the bruises to be taken care of again. "No, I don't need anything except for your nice, big, swollen cock in my throat so if you could please improve at this game it would be much appreciated" he teased, kissing and sucking on his neck and palming his member through his pants. Jonathan smirked a little as the other protested and even vowed to find some way to get his blowjob though Jon would have gladly given it for free if it started taking too long.

He dozed off again when he'd gotten some food in his stomach and Alek's frequent touches and reassurances calmed him and put him to sleep. He jolted awake, terror flashing through him quickly as the other jumped up so fast and yelled, closing his eyes and falling backwards as he realized why he'd yelled like he had. God, he was just glad that he'd not had a heart attack from that, it had scared the shit out of him. He checked the tv to make sure that it was overall and not just from one race and he smirked as he stood up and picked the other up, kissing him roughly and pulling his hair hard. "That's my good boy" he purred and dropped the other back on the couch so that he was laying down on it. "I want you to face fuck me hard, pull my hair and bury your big cock in my tight throat" he moaned into the other's ear as one hand started working on freeing his cock from his trousers. He began kissing his way down his body and made a purring noise when he was finally face to face with it, his eyes glued on the other as he took him into his mouth so slowly, almost teasing more than anything. He wanted the other to grip his head and force his face down, choke him with it.

"...I Forgot about that." he admitted sheepishly. "okay. i trust you too." he agreed, kissing his lover. "i know you'll ask me to stop." he promised, looking much more relaxed about the whole idea now. he smiled at his lover ho seamed to be lost in thought and left him to it. "....your naughty." Alek groaned at Jonathon's response of needing nothing more than a cock to suck. his concentration had just flown out the window, the tease! "Your so cruel! now i'll never get there!" Alek whined, shifting in his seat at the hand on his cock and the lips on his neck. ugh! if his lover kept that up he was going to be tossing the controller away and ravishing his naughty lover! fortunately he stopped and Alek had a chance to calm down before he resumed playing, but not before gifting Jonathon with a searing kiss.

"...Sorry, i freaked you out..." Alek mumbled, unhappy that he had frightened his lover. "you okay Jonathon?" he asked, worried that he'd frightened his lover overmuch and was now going to have to calm him down. not that he'd mind but it was bad for Jonathon to get frightened that badly, he was sure, he grinned when the other calmed down quickly enough and moaned at the kiss, his breath hitching at the words 'good boy'. he'd never heard those before. it made a warm tingly feeling fill his chest and he wondered if he was about to cry? he hoped not but it kind of felt like it. he liked being a good boy for Jonathon. "gimme a sec..." He mumbled as he was given the orders, shaking himself free of the lingering sensations he'd gotten when he'd been called a good boy. he recognized it as a submissive head-space, but he could shake it off easily. lots of practice. "okay." he said, grinning at his lover. "Sorry about that. in the future, keep in min that if you called me, uhm, good boy, you might want to be prepared to do the fucking... i've never been called that before. it was really nice. i liked it.' he admitted, stroking the others hair before gripping it tightly. "in any case, who said you get to make the orders? maybe i don't think you deserve to choke on my dick?" he teased, pressing the others head down a little more firmly. "maybe i want you to do all the work? struggle with it." he teased, bringing his lovers head back up with a moan, tipping his head back. "your mouth is so hot and wet. it's wonderful." he groaned forcing Jonathon's head back down, all the way down and held him there, luxuriating in the sensations, bringing him back up once he started to squirm.

He laughed a little as he was called naughty and leaned back on the couch "have you just now figured that out?" he asked with a smile, chuckling again at his reactions to the administrations to his body. It didn't take him quite so long to calm down after being scared, the loudness having startled him more than he'd ever admit to in the future. He'd become lost in kissing his lover, looking quite confused at what he'd done wrong as Alek pulled away from him. He was running through everything he'd just done in his head, unable to locate the source of what could have upset him and taking his hand and bringing it up to his lips for a light kiss before the other spoke again. He smiled at what he'd just been told and went in to press a soft kiss against his cheek "of course, love" he promised, planning on doing something similar in the very near future with his new found knowledge. The sudden change in pace was a surprise to him as he suddenly found his hair being pulled and his head positioned, a small squeak leaving him before he could shut his mouth. Oh yes, this was what he'd been waiting for all day and he was more than happy to give Alek whatever he wanted as long as he was in this position.

He let out a moan as he was pushed down and could feel it hitting the back of his throat and threatening to push in even further. Alek's vocal praises for his mouth and the pleasure he was getting was plenty for him to know he was doing in correctly. Jonathan was trying to cover everything he could with his tongue, sucking if he could both when he was pulled away and when his nose was pressed against his body. He didn't dare touch himself in this situation so in an attempt to keep his hands busy he took his balls and played with them the way he knew Alek liked and he even ghosted the tip of his finger around his entrance, wondering if Alek would accept that or if he didn't want that when he had the upper hand in the situation. He needed it to be rougher though, and while he knew Alek would work up to that point he wanted it now and with the hand rooted so tightly in his hair he wasn't able to move much on his own and he settled for whining slightly at the lack of cock he felt like he was getting at the moment, looking up and meeting the other's eyes while sucking hard to get a reaction from him.

"no... i always knew you where naughty." he agreed after a while, sighing. "but i'm supposed to be the naughty one you know." he teased amused before he smiled softly at the other. "relax. if i was really upset, i'd tell you." he promised softly before grinning a little. he could almost see the cogs in his lovers head turning. "Stop thinking. you'll have your turn later." he ordered simply, smiling when Jonathon moaned and vocalized like a champion. "That's it. oh god... yes. that's perfect." he moaned, tilling his head back and simply enjoying the others' mouth and hands on his body. he hummed at the finger circling his entrance and opened his legs a little wider and shifted his hips so the other could slide in a little easier. "don't whine or you'll get a spanking." he ordered, tugging the others head back and thrusting his head down again, all the way down, slipping into the others throat once more, groaning eagerly and deciding to give his lover what he wanted, using the hair in his hand as a handle, he moved his lover instead of his hips. forcing his cock in and out of the tight heat of his lovers throat. fucking his mouth without ever moving his hips. all the way out, until only the tip of his cock was in his lovers mouth, and then all the way back down until his balls brushed the others chin.

he enjoyed hat for a bit, varying the speed of the thrusts and how deep he would g before h lost patience with himself and buried himself in as far as he could go and started to thrust, short and hard and fast, fucking the others throat with groans and growls of his own now, cock throbbing in the other's mouth as he tossed his head back, holding himself together until the last possible second before cumming with a shout, still rocking his hips he milked himself empty down the others throat, smirking down at his lover as he pulled out, a few spurts landing on his tongue before he finished himself off all over the others face, panting eagerly as he milked himself clean of every last drop out onto Jonathons cheeks and lips. "that was fantastic love." he praised. "you really are perfect at that."

Back
Top Bottom