Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cassie: Humiliation, tricked, hunted, besieged, defeated, conquered

Status
Not open for further replies.

cassandra_

Dust
Important note: I prefer whatever scenario I end up roleplaying in with someone to be done in an instant messaging program (such as YIM, Skype, IRCetc) and not post by post (i.e. NO google docs, NO emails, NO forum roleplays). Instant message enables (almost)-immediate feedback and replies, in a way that makes the scenario come alive for me, it helps me immerse and I can't stretch enough about the kind of wonders a strong immersion does for me. It's what I'm here for.

About me: I consider myself a literate roleplayer who can type out quality posts, focusing on detail and character development.
What I appreciate and what I'm looking for is: Creative, descriptive, detailed scenarios which consist of more than just one scene. Long scenarios which could run over several sessions each time. Well developed characters. Intriguing plot with twists. I'm not looking for sex scenes, I'm looking for scenarios which include sex scenes.
Some notable kinks: Humiliation. Deceit. Being tricked, seduced, chased, hunted, besieged, trapped, defeated, conquered. Non consent, forceful consent, losing at contests/bets type of consent. Interracial. Bondage. Pain.
Limits to consider: Plain cybersex. Short scenes with minimal background. Quickies. Roleplayers with limited vocabulary. Incest. Vore. Toilet. Gore. Permanent damage, mutilations, anything that would require an ambulance to get my character to a hospital urgently.
Another softer limit is playing scenarios in which my character and your main character start already as a couple, happily in love, married, engaged, or whatever like that. I want to feel the excitement of being "hunted" by your character, it would be really boring starting with me totally into him already.

I am seeking for a permanent roleplay partner, one with whom I'd be compatible, and with whom I'd be able to enjoy a great variety of stories. However, I am not limiting myself to only a single potential play partner, so if you think there's a scenario we could be compatible with but another that we would't, then you can still send me a message and we'll figure things out together.

Below are listed some of the ideas/cravings I have had and which we could either play, or which you could use as an inspiration for something else that could perhaps mutually interest us. You could even use them as a means to better understand what it is that excites me.

Favorite types of scenarios:

a) Using the power of money to slowly make a whore out of my character.

This is quite self explanatory, yet the number and variety of ideas that stem from such a theme is so big that it's worth mentioning a few, just in case someone would decide to simply scratch it off:
The Sheik's whore: The idea involving a model/minor celebrity or even just a casual girl that the Sheik happens to encounter and get fixated upon to be slowly turned into a whore using the power of money. Luxuries, gifts, gold, jewelry, the promise of a contract, the promise of getting her hired to star in a major motion picture - all those things could be traded off for beauty, company, absence of clothes and ..more. Corruption through money. Of course this doesn't have to progress as a constant "exchanging money for ()" process, things could take whatever turns we want them to take. Perhaps living in the Sheik's palace would require her to even follow special rules or something. The possibilities are endless ;-)
Babysitter or a slut: A different version of the above concept. Imagine, a young gorgeous babysitter being slowly corrupted by the baby's perverted and filthy rich uncle/grandfather/(). "Should you agree to start coming to our mansion without undies, I'll pay you extra $$ each day". Again, what I'm looking for in such a concept is its gradual and step by step escalation. I'm not looking for an all-in: "Take it all and let me fuck you". Nothing like that.
Daughter in need: Her mother is ill, dealing with the disease has exhausted them financially. She needs a financial boost to keep providing for her, things aren't looking good. Who would step in for the rescue, what would his demands be? This concept is different from the above two ideas in the sense that my female character would never actually consider doing the things she'd do, if there wasn't such a severe need to do them. The babysitter, the celebrity, they'd be tempted by money, their inner sluts coming out. This one, it's her need to support herself/family that makes her follow a ..whore's path.
College student in need: A different example of the same concept as the above. She needs money to pay for her tuition fees, would she be forced to work in a hooters type bar in order to get the money required?

b) Tales of persistence and stalking. Tales of besieging and tales of obsessing.

This category includes some of my favorite type of scenarios, and they're all based on obsession. Your male character would be that obsessed with my own that he'd stalk her, visibly or not, try to be around her all the time, try to find ways to make her his. I'll attempt to give some examples of such scenarios:
Exchange student victim of a local wanker: This hot foreign girl gets transferred as an exchange student to a college in the country.. She arrives ever hopeful that her stay there would be full of magnificent moments she'd take back home with her.. She rents an apartment (or perhaps a dorm room in the campus) and she begins to attend the college's classes. Enter your character - he could be a neighbor, a fellow student, a professor, a janitor. Constantly following her, constantly trying to spend time with her, to befriend her, to flirt her, with his final goal being of course to make her his. There are various ways this could go. It could be a story of him taking an aggressive perverse approach (once he manages to establish a supposed "friendship" kind of relation between them), constantly annoying her, exploiting whatever sly excuses he could get to make things progress. Never missing an opportunity to grope, trap, sabotage her, expose her, make her vulnerable. Embarrassing her in front of her friends, cooking for her and using his semen as a sauce, waiting for her to exit the shower only to somehow untie the knot that holds her towel on her. How would he gain leverage in order to fully have his way with her? Perhaps through constant psychological pressure, perhaps the inner slut inside our girl partly realizes she enjoys being hunted that much, being lusted so intensely, being able to make one obsess so bad. Perhaps she slowly and gradually gives space till the end. Or perhaps he manages to gain leverage through a blackmail, enter the gradual slippery slope approach.
Super heroine victim of The Stalker: For all of you "super heroines in peril" type of fans, consider this.. Your villain, "The Stalker" would be a serial rapist who's never been caught yet and who sets eyes on the new college girl who arrived in town. Little does he know that the college student he is currently obsessing with is America's new favorite heroine under cover. Will he find out who she really is? Would it make him obsess more? Would he blackmail her with exposing her secret ID? (Again, slippery slope approach). Would he just try to set the premises under which her power belt would somehow be removed and she'll end up being another powerless gorgeous victim?

c) Defeat is such an aphrodisiac, isn't it?

This type of scenarios includes the ones involving contests, bets, challenges, no matter how simple or complicated.
Hunting contest: Rules of the contest: She will be topless and she will be hunted by him in his private artificial jungle. She will have a certain objective to accomplish (for example pass through a checkpoint, or find a statue and add its missing eyes etc). He would be allowed to use a gun which shoots darts.. If he managed to hit her once in each nipple and once in her bellybutton he would win. If he managed to hit her three times in one of her boobs and 3 times in her belly he would also win. If she managed to accomplish her objective before that though she'd win. Now, who's the hunter, who's the game? He could be a filthy rich individual and she could be any girl whom he approached and who was brave enough to enter such a contest, knowing that either way she'd be handsomely rewarded. If she ended up losing though, what would be the prize to pay?
Gambling is bad for you: Is she an obsessive gambler? No. But somehow, she got lured. Perhaps he has deceived her, appearing to be a total loser at first, only till the bet was set. Now he shows his true colors though, and she's in for a world of trouble. Who is she, who is he? Possibilities are endless.

I would like to note that the above ideas are not the only ones I'd consider playing. They're just ones I'd really enjoy or that I have enjoyed already so much in the past that I would love to re-construct with someone else. As you've probably already witnessed, they all have some common ground and I guess the answer to what their common ground is, is also the answer to the question of what excites me most. Bringing the inner slut out, corrupting, forcefully or not, luring, trapping, defeating, outsmarting, tricking etc.

I'm open to play a great variety of scenarios, so if you think there's something I would enjoy, do not hesitate to send me a private message. By the way, the above types are not "stand alone", they can also be combined, and elements of one could easily be injected into another, or into a whole different possible scenario that you will come up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom