Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking For Naughty RP Fun! (FxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikanu

Meteorite
Hello, thank you for taking the time to click on this thread. I'm Mikanu, but call me Mika! :) I'm looking for some fun with a literate male Dom partner in a REALISTIC setting!

1.) My post lengths include a couple paragraphs, nothing overly gigantic, but I'd appreciate it if the detail could be returned. I usually go with 3 or so paragraphs, 2 being the minimum. I look for detail. Also, I look for proper grammar, spelling, punctuation. I hate text talk.
2.) I do my roles in third person, and will politely expect you to do the same. It looks messy if the styles don't match, I've found.
3.) I always play the female. Please and thanks.
4.) If you ever get bored with the RP, just say. It's a better move in the end than simply abandoning it.
5.) Planning things out is very healthy, I think, and helps prevent confusion and other ridges along the road. Establishing a good plot is one of my favorite parts of roleplay. I love to brainstorm, so even if I do not include roles you are interested in, I would love to hear your ideas and help out!

Now, onto my
Kinks/Things I Really Like In A Roleplay
-Older men(I do not play older. At any time.)
-Incest
-Teasing(Both teasing and being teased.)
-BDSM
-Bondage(From light to extreme!)
-Sexual tension
-Spanking(Both ass and pussy, yes.)
-Hair-pulling
-Dirty talk
-Name-calling
-Punishment
-Public sex
-Orgasm denial/control
-Humiliation
-Exhibitionism
-Risk(Possibility of getting caught is so hot.)
-Pregnancy
-Facefucking(Love choking on cock.)
-Cock worship, possibly?
-Pseudo-rape
-Consensual/Non-con(I like to struggle most, so con might get boring for me unless plot is good.)
-Being turned from innocent to a little slut(I LOVE this one.)

Things I DON'T Like
-Vore.
-Gore(No extreme bleeding, just no.)
-Sizeplay(Intercourse with much smaller or larger partners.)
-Futas/Furries/Any non-realistic creature

Anything in between these likes and dislikes goes! There are certainly things I'd like to try myself, so don't hesitate to ask! With the right partner, I'll totally try something out.

Roles
Daddy/Daughter
Dad's friend/Daughter
Neighbors
Brother/Sister
Cousins
Uncle/Niece
Kidnapper/Victim
Burglar/Homeowner
Cop/Criminal
Boss/Secretary
Master/Slave
Stalker/Victim
Teacher/Student
Enemies

Plots
Provoking Daddy (Daddy/Daughter)
[would possibly contain: Punishment, Humiliation, Pseudo-rape.]
I would play a daughter who loves to tease her father. From showing off new clothes to practically giving him a lap dance, she teases him constantly. She makes like she's innocent and oblivious to his lustful stares, knowing he can't do a thing about it. Until, one day, she finally makes him snap.

When Things Go Awry (MIGHT BE Kidnapper/Victim)
[contains: revenge, name-calling, other possible things]
He had everything. Money. Power. Fame. She took that all away when she divorced him, the nastiest, juiciest divorce that the papers had gotten their greedy hands on in their small town. She was a heart-breaker, cold and beautiful, and she had destroyed his career when out of the blue, she decided she didn't want to be with him anymore. (I'd really like to brainstorm this. Maybe we don't even need it to be kidnapper/victim. Could definitely be interesting.)

Ignorance (Enemies)
[contains: more story than anything if played out right]
Once the best childhood friends, they are now complete enemies. One, a lawyer recovering from a disastrous case that still haunts him... The other, a criminal on the wrong side of the law, always running from authority. They used to be so close, until she moved to a bad town and he never saw her again after she broke contact with him. But now, she's back. She's back in the same town the lawyer's been living in for years, since there are people here with 'debt' to pay. (We could really flesh this out into a great story. The inspiration comes from Ignorance, Paramore's song, and I want the guy character to be ignorant and not understand his ex-best friend, yet he still helps her out sometimes, ie: gives her a place to stay when she's running from cops and even threatens to call them on her. Tons of empty threats such as that one, of wanting to help her yet not understanding her at the same time.)

Teach Me, Teacher (Teacher/Student)
[might contain: Master/Slave, punishments, teasing, risk]
He's teaching at a new college, packed with tons of new students. And she's one of them, a shy girl who catches his eye from the moment she walks in. He tries to make friends with her by appealing to her, yet she's shy to his words and especially to his touch. He soon realizes that she's a bud waiting to bloom, and helps her to unlock her own passion and desire by introducing her to an entirely new world that she is not very familiar with: the world of pleasure.​

Thanks again, this time for taking the time to read! I hope I get some fun partners, and remember, I'd love to hear your own ideas if you have any. Also, I have other plots for just about every role I've listed, so don't hesitate to ask about those!

More Plots! (The stuff in these "[]" is just for you to get an idea of the kinks I'd really like to include in the plot. They don't have to be included, though, of course!)

Back To Stay (Daddy/Daughter)
[might contain: Bondage, Humiliation, Punishment, Orgasm Denial, Spanking.]
She hasn't seen her father in years. He left when she was young, went out one day and didn't come back. She was there too, an innocent little girl asking where he was going and given a lie for an answer. Now, however, her mother is dead and she has no one. Until, daddy shows back up. He might feel guilty, remorseful, maybe he had a double life he ran off to that ended badly. Anyway, from the orphanage, he picks up a girl that does not seem like the little girl he used to know. She's now a teenager craving attention, with some bad trust issues. She barely appreciates her father as he attempts to take care of her, but does hang around him a lot. Her outfits are short, skimpy, and her attitude is bratty. She doesn't listen to him, sneaks out in the middle of the night, and brings a lot of boyfriends into the house almost as if she wants to make her own father jealous. This goes on for a while, until daddy starts to feel sick of her attitude. Maybe it's time to straighten out her behavior.

Filthy Love Potion (Daddy/Daughter)
[contains: use of aphrodisiac. Might contain: Pseudo-Rape/Total Con if preferred.]
In this plot, daddy's a scientist. He's trying to create a new hormonal drug to make some cash, but something goes wrong and he accidentally creates a kind of aphrodisiac. He tests it out and sure enough, it's so strong it practically paralyzes the injectee with lust and desire. He tries it out on his female assistant and the next thing he knows, they are having sex on the desk. With power like this comes great responsibility, but he abuses this power. He uses it to get an easy hookup with every woman he takes a liking to. Until daddy starts noticing his daughter, her body, the way she moves. He turns the quick injection into a liquid instead, and tests it out on a few. Sure enough, the effects are much slower and much more agonizing for the female. This in mind, daddy goes home, a good batch of his potion in hand. (Your choice on whether you want the daughter innocent, defiant, a tease, how she reacts, etc.)

Fully Groomed (Daddy/Daughter)
[will contain: Cock Worship, Name-calling, BDSM.]
She grew up in an isolated house, away from kids, adults, teenagers, everybody. Everybody but her daddy, that is. He was all she had near her, and from him she learned how to become the perfect little slut to please him. She learned to accept pain, to mix it with pleasure, and to learn all the right ways to please him. He helped her to become a cock-hungry whore, and he taught her that he owned her. In the present, his babygirl is fully groomed and ready to please him whenever and wherever he likes. And so, he finally decides that it's time to introduce her to society. (This could be anything, from full smut to smut with some story. The latter is why I introduced that last sentence into this plot idea, but to tell the truth I'm totally fine with full smut.)

A Gamble (Daddy/Daughter)
[will contain: Teasing, Dirty Talk, etc.]
Every Friday, Daddy gets his friends together for a series of poker games. Every Friday, his daughter dresses up in a tight little outfit that leaves little to the imagination and caters to her daddy's guests. She refills glasses where needed, serves food, and teases the guests all the while. Daddy finds she's able to keep up the liveliness of his guests well. The lap dance she gives for the winner of the night, the kisses, the naughty touching, it's all just innocent fun. And she loves it. One night, a player proposes that they place daddy's girl into the game. When daddy doesn't protest, the player then goes on to say that the winner of each round of poker would get to do something to the girl. It's going to be a fun night. (Yes, this role would probably require my partner to play multiple roles, but it would be a total blast.)

The Hooker (Daddy/Daughter)
[might contain: Punishment, Spanking, Humiliation, Hairpulling, Bondage.]
Daddy kicked her out a couple months ago, and does not regret it. She was a bratty little bitch, in his opinion, and he got rid of her as soon as she turned 18. She refused to go to college, he didn't know why, she was the snobiest of snobs. He didn't know why that was either, though suspected it had a lot to do with her lack of a positive female influence. Perhaps it had been his fault, having those whoes in his house all the time, but he was only having fun. That was what he wanted to do tonight as he pulled up to the corner, searching for some young whore to invite into his car. He let one of them hop in and asked for her price. She mumbled something, looking up at him for just a moment. Yep. It was his daughter. (We could also do a stripper version of this, if anyone's intersted?)

The Charmer (Master/Slave)
[will contain: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Orgasm Denial.]
He is the perfect man. Charming, handsome, kind, considerate. He is everything a good girl would want. That's definitely what she thought when she went out on a first date with him. Her father had introduced them, his only intention being to have his little girl find someone. He was close friends with this guy and trusted him with his daughter. And so, the two went to dinner together. He was twice her age, but certainly didn't make her feel stupid or young. A definite gentleman. Even the way he made love was so considerate. With this in mind, they had two more dates after that. Again the exciting romance, the tender lovemaking... But it was entirely fake. The man, in truth, wasn't this vanilla, and he didn't become involved with his friend's daughter to sweep her off her feet. What he wanted, was to defile her. He wanted to transform this good girl, especially when he heard rumors of her father not including him in the shares of his(the father's) company.

Family-Owned (Incest)
[will contain: Exhibitionism, Risk, Incest. Might contain: Humiliation, Pseudo-Rape.]
Most teenagers would be found helping in a family business, but this girl wasn't allowed to. She was simply pushed to study and get good grades, and was kept away from the coffee shop her parents owned. She lived like that for a while, only ever going into the shop from time to time. School and activities were all going well, so she wondered why she couldn't help. Then, one day, she was home late from her job. There was nobody in the house, so she decided to go to the coffee shop. Along the way, a relative going back to the house stopped her. A conversation was had before the relative gave up and allowed the girl to walk to the shop. She walked in to find something quite interesting: the coffee shop was basically a place for sex at night. (The relative can be whoever my partner would like: Brother, Daddy, Uncle. Multiple roles NOT required.)​

UPDATE: I'll only play on BlueMoon under PM or threads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom