Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Men should serve (Looking for Dominant ladies)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eshbaal

Super-Earth
The title really should say a lot about this. Yes, I am a male who is currently looking for a slave RP with one of you lovely ladies out there.

There will be no switching for me - I simply cannot take the dom role. However, that does not mean that I am necessarily completely spineless and passive - it is all according to my partner's preferences. If you wish for one who will be fighting, that's arrangable. If you want a weak submissive, that's absolutely cool too.

As for settings and the like, just about anything is great in my mind. Sci Fi, Fantasy, Modern, alternate worlds, anthro/furry worlds, you name it and tell me a bit about a type of character you'd like to play, and I am all ears. I tend to prefer some flat out cruel non-consensual play, though I can go the other way as well. Modern, fantasy, sci-fi, furry, human, ,aliens, monsters, all of it is wonderful - just go ahead and contact me, and we will figure something out.

ESPECIALLY LOVED KINKS
- Something with a 'pleasure machine'. Being caught in a contraption made to constantly keep you on edge. This include tickle torture machines!
- Something with mind control / hypnosis
- Forced sissification / feminization, short of actual full on transformation.
- Very heavy bondage - bing out th gags, armbinders, blindfolds, suspension plays, leather bodysuits... it's all good!
- Body worsip (particularly of feet and legs)
- Much much more - read my F-list to see!

FANDOMS
Occasionally, I do come across a character from a certain fandom I would LOVE to see as a dom! What can I say, get attracted to lovely fictional ladies easily , be they from cartoons, anime, games or other weird places. It'd fill an entire thread to type them all here, but I'll happily provide a list.

And of course, there are some general kinks and thinsg I Would very much like to see overall:

Check my F-list for more detailed lists - I am sure we can find something we agree on. Do ask about anything. Anything in "maybe" I will most likely do, but with certain limitations. Again, just ask and suggest anything you don't see there.

http://www.f-list.net/c/keran/

Oh, and I am of course always open to suggestion.

You can contact me by this thread, by PM. They are by far my favorite venues. If yo udo wish to RP on IMs, I prefer to use Skype. Ask me for my username.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom